QQme won Vicious, what will be the TW future?

Options
Kalmiah - Raging Tide
Kalmiah - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tideswell (East)
I'm a silent follower of RT TWs and I do not belong in any TW faction but I have relations with almost all TW factions and now finally QQme has won Vicious after a really long time... I was surprised and I guess so was everyone else. QQme did a good job.

Will this mean new interesting 3 hour TWs for our server? Will it bring RT back alive?

Would it even be possible that QQme will take land from Vicious?

Discuss, please share videos of this epic TW and yet again congrats QQme, better luck next week Vicious! b:victory
Post edited by Kalmiah - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    And that was my alt account, apologies.

Anyways, very interested to follow where this discussion will lead to.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It's always been easier to wage a defensive war of attrition rather then an offensive war. Not to mention that Vici lost much of their OP ppl from quitting and leaving the faction for longer TW's.

Sure, this time QQme did win. But with the win, some old Vici members that are in other factions might come back, inflating strength back to Vicious.

Once again, this is all speculation. But if it takes this long for QQme to fight evenly with Vici, do not expect 3 hr wars between the two to last for a long period of time.
  • LadyFeral - Raging Tide
    LadyFeral - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Before the trolling starts...

It was very fun to have a 3 hr TW war instead of a roll or be rolled TW in 15 mins.

I really don't care who wins what (tho ofc it is nice when your side wins XD) as long as both sides put up a good fight. I really hope to see more in the future.

See you on the battlefield. b:bye

~Lady
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It was a very exciting TW! and props to QQme for having the heart of Champions <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    old Vici members that are in other factions might come back, inflating strength back to Vicious.

^ this
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    GZ QQme. You deserve it for sure <3

To be honest I feel like this should make Vici happy. Not that I am in any of these two factions (or even a PK factor) But the interesting fight has to be better than the roll. I hope QQme can keep it up. Would be nice for the whole server in my opinion.

This is a long shot of course but I also hope that if QQme DOES continue at least putting up some back and forth other factions will complain less about the "oh so and so is better faction than us. Time to wine(whine)!" Since it shows that staying power and determination can turn things around.

Maybe I should stop getting ahead of myself though. It was one win.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

Will this mean new interesting 3 hour TWs for our server? Will it bring RT back alive?

Would it even be possible that QQme will take land from Vicious?

QQme sure put up a great fight, however yes, it could bring interesting TWs again till our afk ppl will actually come back. I don't wanna pull the "undernumbered card" but i'm pretty sure QQme fought 80 v 65 last night, yet we got all their towers down and a did quite good damage on crystal too, despiting of our numbers; anyway, again, GG QQme cya next week.

Btw id really pay to see Seeler bid on Vicious Lands instead of No name faction's ones.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    QQme sure put up a great fight, however yes, it could bring interesting TWs again till our afk ppl will actually come back. I don't wanna pull the "undernumbered card" but i'm pretty sure QQme fought 80 v 65 last night, yet we got all their towers down and a did quite good damage on crystal too, despiting of our numbers; anyway, again, GG QQme cya next week.

Btw id really pay to see Seeler bid on Vicious Lands instead of No name faction's ones.

We all fought bravely. Sadly I realized how rusty I am. I died unnecesarry many times, had problems positioning, got BOAed a few times, killing ppl around me...but WOW! I loved every minute of it.
    QQme had 55 online when TW started. When it was done, we had 74 online. It does not really matter, nobody says Vicious did not do well, you guys did great with what you had. We just brought more heart to the fight. Keep in mind, Vicious has been winning against QQme for 2 years now. Probably many Vicious believed it was gonna be a roll so they did not show up.
    Many big guns in QQme were not here either...FYI. We can do better.

Congratz to all people participating in TW, QQme and Vicious alike.b:bye
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • TheSacrifice - Raging Tide
    TheSacrifice - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    - Yeah its been a fun TW b:pleased, Finally Some 3 hours TW's instead of 15 min.. or the 2 hours we have every what? 3-4 months -.- !
    We all fought bravely. Sadly I realized how rusty I am. I died unnecesarry many times, had problems positioning, got BOAed a few times, killing ppl around me...but WOW! I loved every minute of it.
    QQme had 55 online when TW started. When it was done, we had 74 online. It does not really matter, nobody says Vicious did not do well, you guys did great with what you had. We just brought more heart to the fight. Keep in mind, Vicious has been winning against QQme for 2 years now. Probably many Vicious believed it was gonna be a roll so they did not show up.
    Many big guns in QQme were not here either...FYI. We can do better.

Congratz to all people participating in TW, QQme and Vicious alike.b:bye

-And That BoA Was Mine All Along b:cute b:laugh
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You win some you lose some. QQme loses Most WE WIN most. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hats off to QQme. They played much better than Vicious did last night and gained a well deserved win. Keep up the good work!
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It was a good fight, I don't think the issue was numbers or gear was a simple we lacked good communication and effective action to do the job, nothing a firm kick in the behind can't solve.

P.S. I'd like to request a video of all the times you didn't get away spell b:chuckle
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It was a good fight, I don't think the issue was numbers or gear was a simple we lacked good communication and effective action to do the job, nothing a firm kick in the behind can't solve.

P.S. I'd like to request a video of all the times you didn't get away spell b:chuckle

You can imagine I died alot in 3 hours. I died 17 times in 3h. I can remember at least 3-4 times to Vilead, 2 times she hit me for 26k crit with somekind of unholy venomancer debuff combo. Several times to Dylena and DirtySouth, 2 times to AriaArrow, one time to Sacrifice and several others too get the kill on me.
    Having a good gear improves alot the survivability rate.
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I heard Leviathan is taking over the map, time to abandon ship laah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I heard Leviathan is taking over the map, time to abandon ship laah

Vicious missed Boogiepanda`s OPness in TW. You should set ur alarm clock next week.b:victory
  • dis56
    dis56 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It was nice to actually have a long, fun TW for once. Good fight Vici, see you next weekend.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I might have to find time in my busy life schedule to try to make it to TW more often. It sounded like fun!
  • LiaArrow - Raging Tide
    LiaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    well this one finally was a good TW... i was expecting a good TW (not wined tbh) since QQme have alot of members with good gear , but never expect 3 hours TW, was so fun!, keep it up QQme , finally TW will be fun again b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ V i c i o u s ♥
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hope its not like tourney... they win 1x in years and then... thats pretty much it.
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Realistically, I think this TW was a combination of things coming together.

On Vicious's side... Many players lost interest, resulting in quitting pwi (for a time) or not bothering with TW so much... I also noticed Vicious recruited a lot of new blood, good players or not, I doubt there has been enough time passed that they were trained the way prior Vicious members at least appear to have been.

Me personally, I was an hour late to TW... was out with the gf having Japanese hibachi dinner (ok, and trying to get her drunk) ok, and cause thats what she wanted and wouldnt understand how important a QQme VS Vicious TW was ... I got back, jumped on game and checked the TW map... We were still fighting! b:surprised So I check number of members online in faction roster and there was plenty of room for me, entered instance at the nearest porter and into battle I went!

The battle seemed like it was legit, except for one thing. After about an hour, Vicious started really pushing aggressively forward... It was as I woulda expected, they seemed to have toyed around a bit and then decided to go in for the kill. And why not? They've rolled QQme in half hour in the past... And we will return to this point...

On QQme's side... some players lost interest, some left for other factions or only log on during NW and potential good TW's (and VS Vicious certainly qualified)... But many QQme members, such as myself, have also been working on upgrading gears since before this TW season... and have made at least a few major upgrades recently... I will miss you r6 +12 b:cry not b:sin

Back to the battle... I have since spoken with a few Vicious members and it sounds like quite a number of their usuals were not present (I didnt notice ;p)... During the battle I was figuring that Vicious actually underestimated QQme on this occasion... They perhaps waited too long to go in for the kill... I have since heard that this was not the case by Vicious members, but it certainly appeared that way at the time...

Time itself during the 3 hours of TW most definitely played a part... And as that time continued, QQme more and more gained the upper hand... From what it sounded like, Vicious began with about 75 online at the beginning, but by the end of the 3 hours they were reduced to about 60... QQme from what it sounds like, began with about 60... they were up to over 60 (somewhere around 64-68) when I logged on an hour late... At one point however, I saw 75 online, and then 74 a bit later... So all said and done, it was still anyone's game... at the beginning, Vicious had the upper hand... As time passed however, QQme gained the upper hand...

All in all, it was a great TW for the 2 hours I was there... perhaps next weekend will be a true show of power from both factions... Neither faction brought their all, but all of whom showed definitely showed their all b:victory...

"As for myself... I actually managed to bring a catapult up the middle lane... INTO the Vicious base... then died with 7 seconds left... With my own eyes I actually got to see the inside of the Vicious base... Perhaps I was expecting gold monuments and pigpoled bodies within, while dragons swept across the skies... But much to my surprise, the base of Vicious looked exactly like our own f:stare" - Apostasy, Necromancer of QQme
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    tw was fun, i went through more supplies in an hour than i have in the past 6months of tw combined on my bm atleast lol. i was even told by a few qqme people they were scuured seeing me tank so many without dying!!! although spell hurt me once with a 16k hit, and disrupted deffinitly took me apart with a 18k zerk crit lmao. all in all we all had fun and it was refreshing to finally see a challenge agaisnt an opponent that has always been at the same lvl as us however felt they werent due to various excuses.

as for sis's post, i doubt that will happen, vicious never backed away from qqme in the old days even when WE were the 30minute roll, we bid on them week in week out, got land locked by them and still bid on them without fail. we never gave in and eventually took the number 1 spot from them on the land, however factions still use the "oh god we have to wine they are better" excuse. nothing will change for most other factions imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Ediger - Raging Tide
    Ediger - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    personally I credit the 27 trials we completed together as reason for winning, it brought us together as a faction and we had fun doing it!!

(yes for anyone wanting to take that comment to the negative I was being sarcastic roll with it and laugh along with me, cuz it was a funny comment :-))

I have to say I am very happy to see that many Vic have actually remained civil in this and have responded in a way I wouldn't have expected from my past experience with the faction, so thanks for all the mature responses and let's hope we can keep TWs fun, forums fun and keep up the good fights!!!
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Great job QQme, you guys played a lot better then we did and earned this win! Hopefully more TWs will be interesting like this where the outcome is hard to determine. I wish my PC didn't break before this TW, I was quite useless in TW with my lagg since I could barely defend myself after being attacked.

PS; We didn't have 75 or even 70...our numbers were on the 60x through out the whole TW but its hard to know exactly how many were in since some came late or jumped in mid TW while others had to leave due to being Euro or Asian players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I was stuck at work this past weekend, and am really annoyed that I missed such an exciting TW. Really looking forward to next weekend though; it should be fun. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • milpac
    milpac Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hands down THE MOST fun TW i've EVER had. Definitely worth the charm **** and other costs.

QQme played very well and deserved the win.