BT combo

Options
Superfeng - Lost City
Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Blademaster
To use Glacial Spike (demon) or to use HF before BTing?

If GS crit rate procs, doesn't that mean your damage will be 1.5x regular dmg (without factoring in the pdef debuff)?

And if you were to use HF, that would only be a 2x dmg amp.

So GS is better?

Separate question: It says in the state of BT, dmg taken is reduced by 50%. Does this stack with BB or a turtle pot?
Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
Post edited by Superfeng - Lost City on

Comments

• thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The reason not mentioned here that I use demon GS often is the 100% accuracy effect.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    To use Glacial Spike (demon) or to use HF before BTing?

If GS crit rate procs, doesn't that mean your damage will be 1.5x regular dmg (without factoring in the pdef debuff)?

And if you were to use HF, that would only be a 2x dmg amp.

So GS is better?

Separate question: It says in the state of BT, dmg taken is reduced by 50%. Does this stack with BB or a turtle pot?

BT cannot crit, it ignores attack and defense levels, isn't affected by amps, won't register damage on damage log, and won't proc purify weapons.

I like to use tangling mire before BT because to use glacial spike before BT would require you to white tea or cloud which leaves you vulnerable to ganks after, and taking an extra 3 seconds to initiate... anyone who isn't stupid is going to kite you unless they're HA and can tank it or ironguarded lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    thumbs wrote: »
    The reason not mentioned here that I use demon GS often is the 100% accuracy effect.

Does nothing in pvp though, that only works on mobs and bosses. And the same effect can be done with TM, 48 genie energy is much better than 2 spark cost.

And BT isn't really worth using in PvE except as an antistun. As an aoe its weaker than skill spam, but it's sweet spot is ignoring target defenses levels which is why its used in PvP.

I agree with TheDan, what I normally do is Cloud Sprint->TM->BT, then stay on them like glue. Most people try to kite and the Cloud Sprint allows you to stay in range mostly.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory