Teleport Stone

Katinas - Momaganon
Katinas - Momaganon Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Suggestion Box
I think it would be nice if we had AEU stone teleport for 20k. Every other awkwardly far instance has option to teleport to it instantly via the stone, however in AEU it takes forever only while waiting for people to show up.

P.S. I wrote this while waiting for ppl to reach AEU
Post edited by Katinas - Momaganon on

Comments

• Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think its mainly the size of AEU squads which cause the delay, i have spent 45mins standing in AEU waiting as the team slowly gets put together after they have got the 9-10 players in squad normally i find everyone is in the instance in under a minute.
    Though a teleport stone might be nice, normally just use shroud teli and fly from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Katinas - Momaganon
    edited May 2013
    Yes it is not that hard to get to AEU, as well as to WS, or FC SoT or Aba without teleport stone, but it would be nice to teleport straight in and not having to teleport across the map and fly. After-all teleport stone was implemented and I think it just wasn't updated :)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Shroud is so close that normally I would say I don't see this as a problem; however, I know there are a lot of people out there too lazy to get a teleport point like Unseen Gate that allows teleport quickly from the entrance to any Order. That is why so many people fly all the way for Missive.

I think it would just be best if they put a direct teleport point from the entrance teleport to the Orders and to AEU (they could either put a teleport master there or just make it put you right into the instance). I suppose they could add an Illusion Stone next to the entrance teleport master but seeing as it's only really needed for AEU, probably just using the teleport master would be easiest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Katinas - Momaganon
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I am missing teleporting to any shroud order from first teleporter as well. And I am talking about adding AEU to the Illusion stone's list of instances.