GM v4liance Wake up please!

BoooMw - Sanctuary
BoooMw - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Hello there v4liance and Perfect Worldarians!

Why the packs Still have Useless Stuff !!
why we have Uncany Chests
Why we have Rapture Chests
Why we still have The TT Mats
Why we still have the Heavens boots or whatever that name is !!

its not the time to change those stuff !? and maybe make one of the new tomes can be won by packs ?
Or a chest Of Supply tokens ? or Maybe basic Badges !!

i am Sure 100% you are a Greedy Company !? and every week you give us a packs sale !? then Make it worth it

When is the time to give a 5 Ocean orb sale !?
when is the time to give us +11 and +12 sale ?

Why you Dont make this Game easy ? Why Every thing Need to Gamble ? why everything depends on Luck and Chance ?

you Spend alot of money and alot of time and u still Suffer with the Stats on Gears and Weapons

When is the time to make Something New with TW map !?
Why you dont make TW 30 vs 30 or 40 vs 40 and one faction can attack 2 Lands a week

What about Changing the BH Bosses to TT 3-3 ? or Nirvana Bosses !!? or a Boss in Morai !?

Why nix Can be Done once a Day or Twice if u are Shroud why its not like Fcc !!? Till Hyper is done !!?

When is the time to Change the Mats Drop in Trails !?
like Something worth it now most of The Players are G16 and R9 tell me why would someone wanna go Do Trails to Get R8 Mats !!? and the more Stupid thing you guys put it in NW Forges you Guys are really Smart
Make it Drop something good make it more fun Make it something the people wanna dot

Make Something like NW 30 vs 30 Randomly and to Enter it without being in squad to make it more fun Make more Events other than the Useless Events which Are repeatable every week

-removed-

you Guys make PWI something Stupid and the more Stupid thing now you cant find a good sale, now you guys keep repeating your stupid sales every week and the funny thing now u guys giving sales more than 1 month

When you Came to PWI, i was thinking that you gonna make more changes But it Seems you and the Old guy who left PWI are the Same.

When it comes to banning People you Guys are Fast but when it come to Making this Game better it takes Month's From you Just to Change one thing

I Hope you Can Make this Game better Else its gonna Die sooner or Later

Everyday People do BH's and Some Normal Stuff and in Weekends its NW and TW and most of the TW's are not even more than 30 min

as one guy said maybe Try to Merge Some Servers like you Did on Euro ones !!

oh Speaking of the Stupid Sales

to Buy a +5 Orb its 9 Gold
and to buy a +1(x10) its 1.35 Gold
and to Make +5 orb with +1 Orb you Need 60
so 6 x 1.35 = 8.1 Gold do you See how Stupid your Sale is !?
OH you want me to do it for u with the Price of +2 or +3 or +4 to show you how cheap you can make +5 orb ?

you Guys are Amazing

you See how you Guys using the Nuubs in this Game ? if a New Guy or a Dumb Guy wanted to make a +5 he will go buy +3 Orb and 2 +4 Orb to make +5 Orb and that's Will cost 9 gold so you are just Fooling those Who don't know anything in this game .

Lets See if you Guys gonna Close this Thread or Ban me because that's all you Can do in this game i guess.

Anyway thanks for Reading this :)
Post edited by BoooMw - Sanctuary on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gee thats a long post
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sweet crumbly muffins that's a lot of QQ. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So many tears...
    Here, OP. You need it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <_< I apologize for the sake of Sanctuary server. Not everyone here is like this, I swear.

Also, sadly I read all of that. I regret it. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why you Dont make this Game easy ?

I lol'ed

p.s. they want you to play neverwinter, thats why its the banner ad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <_< I apologize for the sake of Sanctuary server. Not everyone here is like this, I swear.

If it makes you feel any better, dear sir, I read it as well...f:weep

How many times must it be said? If you don't like the food that comes out of the kitchen...either get another spouse or eat what you're fed. In other words: If you don't like, there's always the delete button...

Sorry, it's just...I just...*sigh*
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm, joined ende, probably after i left, bm is in legendary. Just found it odd, never came across another 103 bm on sanctuary with that name in my play time, or the wizzy.

I will keep this civil for my +1 b:victory.

GM not = Dev, Hey you! = CM i believe, they have a job description page somewhere, google be your friend here.

As for the rest of QQ, i'll just ask to clarify, were you drinking or under the influence of any substance when you posted this? (serious question).

If the answer to the above question is yes, in that case troll on everyone.

If the answer to the above question is no, read the forums b:shutup, majority of the topics you raised have been raised over the past three weeks with responses from GM and players in the topics.

To the OP i really hope you were not serious about the post, because everything points to you being a lazy cash shopper. An easier strategy is to buy the packs, sell them and from the money buy the item you wanted from packs from the players.
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Someone clearly doesn't understand how PWI is being maintained and how they are limited by China b:bye
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will this post be closed? Moved? Never to be seen again ?

OP - Even though you make a decent point on items that you can recieve in packs should be changed a bit, the rest of your post is just a major QQ post.

Complaining about so many things kinda distracts from the one half decent point.

Whatever happens to this post : IN B4 .....

FYI - 5stars are more expensive cause people ( all over the world not just PWI ) will pay more for ease of use. Thus not standing at a jewelcrafter and combining gems for a long time.

Example : Why is Essence of Defense and offense selling at 3.5mil and 7mil respectively? when you can pay 3 mil for full lunar or do a full warsong, get exp and spirit and mat drops as well ? Answer: Its easier and faster.

Those who realise this is the merchants that make a profit.
    I myself would sometimes just buy a item more expensive cause its faster than standing and waiting to combine or make or run a 30-40 minute instance.

In the words of a well know TV presenter : YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK - GOODBEY b:bye

xLeeu
    I eat you last
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why did i read all that for...sigh

Either you live with what pwi gives you or there is always the uninstall button ijs

If Pwi was easy it wouldn't be no fun gotta have challenges.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel sorry for Venus having to go through that post.

lol...
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dude.. there was so much QQ here it was unbelieveable. You know what? V4l has done a far better job so far than what frankie did in my opinion. He finally got ini edits legal, he's brought more mid game content, and much more.

If you dont like the game, the door is there, please use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think you mean Hey, You!. Who the hell is v4liance?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think you mean Hey, You!. Who the hell is v4liance?

+1 to this.
    @ OP honestly, I don't think half of the repliers of this thread actually read all your post, I know I didn't. QQ = icky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You just stated how our economy is. If you wouldn't be the braindead person (sry!) I think you are you would have noticed for a long long time now that our real life world economy is way more ***** up then the ingame economy.

Compared to reallife you get something for your work here. OFC it's just a game. But complaining about a game while the rl fails even more is so redicolous...I don't even...

If you don't like how things are here you can always quit. Yeah even rl got options for that case =P

Oh my sry for being that bad...
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel sorry for Venus having to go through that post.

lol...

I wouldn't, if she didn't want to she wouldn't be a mod. Same for every mod really, if they didn't wanna wade through the **** and try to keep order they wouldn't do it.
    Dude.. there was so much QQ here it was unbelieveable. You know what? V4l has done a far better job so far than what frankie did in my opinion. He finally got ini edits legal, he's brought more mid game content, and much more.

If you dont like the game, the door is there, please use it.

Frankie? Hell, even I do a better job at being a CM. I'm not even a CM. I do everything BUT try to manage this community. Everyone here would do a better job than him. Franky was a **** poor CM and I doubt the amount of people who actually miss him exceeds a number I can count to on one hand.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just wanted to remind you that V4liance is a Community Manager and is the bridge between the playerbase and the PWE stuff (and has a few others jobs).

He is not responsible of the content added to the game, the sales that we get, the decisions of the higher ups, the glitches/bug fixes we ask and the decisions of Wanmei/PWCN on what we receive here.

Our CM can only pressure the higher-ups for things but can't ultimately take decisions and make changes himself.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just wanted to remind you that V4liance is a Community Manager and is the bridge between the playerbase and the PWE stuff (and has a few others jobs).

He is not responsible of the content added to the game, the sales that we get, the decisions of the higher ups, the glitches/bug fixes we ask and the decisions of Wanmei/PWCN on what we receive here.

Our CM can only pressure the higher-ups for things but can't ultimately take decisions and make changes himself.

Of course he can, how else do you explain all the changes we've had for mid level players? v4l personally goes in like a little fairy and grants all of our wishes. That's why we have China's R9r3 models for our R9r3 and the games is more alive than ever, thanks v4l! b:cute
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also from Terms of Service:
    TOS wrote:

THE SERVICE, THE GAMES, THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PWE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICE, THE GAME AND THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN. PWE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, THE GAMES, THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, AVAILABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. PWE ALSO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE GAMES, THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.

You may not hold PWE responsible for any loss resulting from your use of the Service or any in-game trading activities.

So, you can use or can not use PWI game, but PWE is not responsible for it.
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Why the packs Still have Useless Stuff !!
    why we have Uncany Chest
    Why we have Rapture Chest
    Why we still have The Soul Relic
    Why we still have the Heavenrage Boots

I agree with this part. Token price did increase way to much, it's about 20k on our server. You should also get more tokens per pack, at least 25.
    I hope we will get the new packs which got released on cn server asap (which give you 1 item per pack to manufacture high end shards, iirr). Our CSers need a new motivation to buy more packs.

@Val, please also tell the responsible ppl to remove stuff like Badge of Bravery, Warsong Marshal Badge and Frostcovered Sign Force from packs. You really have to revamp them - and make good sales with the NEW packs. Please dont even think about selling old **** like Anniversary Packs. That's like scamming your own customers.

With the new 1*-5* sale you also scam your customers which are not good at math or don't know that you get at least two 1* orbs per pack.
    Even when people would lose all the time with dragon's fire pack they would still pay less (one 1*orb costs 12,5 silver when you buy it in 10x bundle - and with packs one 1* orb costs 9 silver - you pay 50% more when you buy it directly!).
    How do you think will those people feel when they recognize this one day? And what do you think happens with the reputation of you company? Please start to think in long terms.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why we have Uncany Chests

Why we have Rapture Chests

They could just increase the amount of Uncannies/Raptures obtained instead of removing them outright.

Why we still have The TT Mats

Why we still have the Heavens boots or whatever that name is !!

Soul Relic is an easy way to obtain Striking Dragons, and the Heavenrage Boots/Helm of Holy Punishment is an easy way to get the OHT Boots/Helm without spending forever in the respective OHT zones to farm Wraith parts. They may not be the "best" gear nowadays, but they're still decent nonetheless. Should they really become more difficult to acquire just because they aren't optimal anymore...?
    @Val, please also tell the responsible ppl to remove stuff like Badge of Bravery, Warsong Marshal Badge and Frostcovered Sign Force from packs.

How would one make Tradable WS belts now that the Incacerate no longer drops tradable inscriptions or FF Gold weapons if those were taken out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited May 2013

OH MY GOD. That's the first time I've ever seen someone from Sanctuary actually acknowledge the ridiculous amount of QQ I see coming from that server and apologising for it.

Too bad it doesn't make me want to play there any more than I already don't want to.
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to say that the OP was one of the more entertaining posts I've read in a while.
    Wow! Just Wow!

btw you guys pay 7 mil for EOO? They are 2 mil in Arch. EOD are 4 mil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to say that the OP was one of the more entertaining posts I've read in a while.
    Wow! Just Wow!

btw you guys pay 7 mil for EOO? They are 2 mil in Arch. EOD are 4 mil.

Your economy is so backwards lol It takes so much more to get an EOO than it does to get an EOD. I would never pay over 3m for an EOD, especially since I usually pay the fee for lunar anyway. During 2x, EOD's sell for about 2m on my server. I can even setup a shop buying for 1.5m and easily buy a bunch.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your economy is so backwards lol It takes so much more to get an EOO than it does to get an EOD. I would never pay over 3m for an EOD, especially since I usually pay the fee for lunar anyway. During 2x, EOD's sell for about 2m on my server. I can even setup a shop buying for 1.5m and easily buy a bunch.

It's Free Market economics. Indeed EOO are harder to get so I too was surprised by the way the prices settled. But demand sets the price. I guess more people are interested in their armor than their weapon here. Go figure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's Free Market economics.

Nah, its "backward". What else would be backward, the law of gravity ?
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <.< In spite of the poor execution, I agree about the packs.
    It would be nice for packs to be updated to get rid of some of the outdated items in favour of something more in trend with how the community is functioning.
    Not that I really approve of the pack methodology, but in the previous years of this game Rap/Canny chests didn't shut down interest in Vana, so by that logic Supply Token/Badge chests wouldn't shut down interest in NW or WS.

They should just take all orbs out of CS except for 1* and 10*, since yeah, none of the other orbs on sale make any sense to buy through the CS. It's preying on people to hope they don't figure out which way would be cheaper to buy, but this is a pretty common marketing ploy. One RL example would be certain items in grocery stores; the big box of cereal seems like a better deal, but sometimes it would actually be cheaper just to buy 2 smaller boxes instead of the 1 big one. At least this isn't a PW only technique.

They NEED to bring back the 5x 10* pack, it was seriously dumb of them to stop offering that option at least once a year.
    Any orb higher than 10* will probably never be in CS again, so don't bother asking for it. +11-12 SHOULD be hard to get and SHOULD be super expensive to make, and it's starting to be common enough to see.
This discussion has been closed.