What do with Orders from Jolly Jones after lvl 80?

Options
ha99
ha99 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi everybody

The Jolly Jones Dailys are from lvl 20-80 but what i can do with this Orders if i dont use all until i hit lvl 80?

Can i only sell it to npc or make more Dailys but dont get more Orders??
Post edited by ha99 on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Just NPC them I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Different question: You can only do 6 of those a day but they stay in your inventory right? Kinda illogical, wouldn't it be better if they were timed then? I can see how confusing this must be to new players. o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ha99
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Just NPC them I think.

I hope not
    Different question: You can only do 6 of those a day but they stay in your inventory right? Kinda illogical, wouldn't it be better if they were timed then? I can see how confusing this must be to new players. o_o

Why timed? Better you can use they after lvl 80, for me its a bit boring do the same Quest again and again the same day.
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    Damirien - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    poor me, I was collecting those for like 3 days, hoping I'd do them later and I was so happy lol. Until npc suddenly stopped giving questb:bye
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • ha99
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Anyone know more? Maybe anyone from the Support know the answer.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Since the quests are limited by level (And I doubt that's going to change, it's a good limiter) you just have to npc them. <_< Being done the way they are, there aren't any quests programmed for 81+ anyway, so they'd be useless to you even if you COULD still get them.

I was thinking the same thing. A 24 hour timer would be a good idea, but since the orders stack, and you can do them 10 minutes before reset and then again at reset, I can imagine that'd be annoying to code. <_< If they were timed, the devs would probably end up making them unstackable, and ain't nobody got space fo' dat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • ableksos
    ableksos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Im wondering, can i do JJ quests on lvl 80??? or last lvl i mable to do them is 79???
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    my seeker had a stack og 80+ and i sat down one day and in about 3 hours did 20 something...you get 7 a day but you do as many as you have.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    last level is 80 and gonna close this for necro as the OP information is necro'ed and outdated.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.