Venomancer Meditation

Options
vvolfspirit777
vvolfspirit777 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Suggestion Box
I know it seems cute when you turn into fox form and meditate and stuff but, I seriously wish that they would permanently get rid of the chiming noise and bubble around yourself in fox form meditation. Similar to that of how in tiger form barbs are without the annoying sound/bubble thing. Just a thought, but other than that veno fox meditation is cute b:cute !!
Post edited by vvolfspirit777 on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    +1 from me. This has always bothered me, since venos are one of my favorite classes and I have my own menagerie of them. <_< It wouldn't be a hard change, either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I wish they'd do that... Barbas have it, why can't venos too? b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Shadovvfang - Heavens Tear
    Shadovvfang - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I wish they'd do that... Barbas have it, why can't venos too? b:cry

Because PWI hates people being venos :P (jk)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I've always thought this, too.... the bubble takes away from the charm of the curled up fox.
    Even in the new fox forme, the bubble is only around a portion of the body and looks very much like it shouldn't belong there. x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Terrorclavv - Heavens Tear
    Terrorclavv - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I've always thought this, too.... the bubble takes away from the charm of the curled up fox.
    Even in the new fox forme, the bubble is only around a portion of the body and looks very much like it shouldn't belong there. x3

I did not know that the bubble is partially around you in kitsune form, lol thats new to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I did not know that the bubble is partially around you in kitsune form, lol thats new to me.

-aaaahh someone else who normally calls it that :3! Or dead-plushie-fox forme but that's based on an inside joke.
    But yes, it like.. the paws are outside of the circle, and so is half of the rump/all of the tails. 'x3 It's kind of weird.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Terrorclavv - Heavens Tear
    Terrorclavv - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

-aaaahh someone else who normally calls it that :3! Or dead-plushie-fox forme but that's based on an inside joke.
    But yes, it like.. the paws are outside of the circle, and so is half of the rump/all of the tails. 'x3 It's kind of weird.

Lol i bet XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Getting rid of the meditation bubble and the chiming sound... Yeah I completely agree. I don't like it either.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I agree. Though, probably the only reason why barbs don't have it is because they couldn't fit them in b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Well if you just want to get like screenshots with it, or look at it for a while you can always turn off effects while you meditate to get rid of it. http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/ariesdragon123/2013-05-2807-58-28_zps022ebc5d.png I do agree though it would be nice if the meditation went away only while in fox form like barbs, and then when you human it pops up like barbs.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!