Battle Spirit Axes

Superfeng - Lost City
Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Blademaster
Battle Spirit Axes

Do these actually exist in game?

110 attack lvls? WTF?
Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
Post edited by Superfeng - Lost City on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does it really matter when you need 6.5billion coins + 600k Tokens? (with tokens at 50k it's 36.5billions)b:chuckle
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Superfeng - Lost City
    Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I haven't logged into the game in a long time.
    I was messing around with PWCalc when I saw those!

ah, so once again, we have something that costs 37 billion

how much did warsoul axes used to cost? like 7 billion? or... ???
    Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Those do not exist in game. Think they may be the chinese r9t3 but not sure.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is the Chinese r999 weapon. And it does not come with the extra 40 attack levels at the bottom, that only appears if the weapon is dropped by a mob (which it doesn't before somebody asks). You can see the same thing on the upgraded Warsoul weapons.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is the Chinese r999 weapon. And it does not come with the extra 40 attack levels at the bottom, that only appears if the weapon is dropped by a mob (which it doesn't before somebody asks). You can see the same thing on the upgraded Warsoul weapons.

So not true b:sad. I was grinding like usual and a warsoul weapon dropped from the goothe mobs, it was hammers. They had extra 40 attack levels b:avoid.

I don't know which game capn plays, but i seem to be able to farm all these items in game b:dirty.

No one grinds endlessly like i do, that is why these items don't drop for others.