Hi honey, I'm home!!

Irish_whisky - Sanctuary
Irish_whisky - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hi Sanctuary, I have come back after a 2 year nap. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but thats ok. Don't be shy, say hi in game when you see me. I don't bite much. b:chuckle Yes the font is big, I have a hard time seeing the small font that is often used.b:cute
Post edited by Irish_whisky - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome back, at least some people comin' back to the game and not just leavin' b:laugh
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    b:victory Welcome back! Lots of new stuff to poke around in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I remember seeing your name in WC, always though it's quite a funny name xD Welcome back!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome back! ^_^ There's plenty to see and do sooo...Also, whiskey...b:cute
  • Ganden - Sanctuary
    Ganden - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Have fun with the new ruined game :D and all the OP ranked gear
  • g0d0fd3ath
    g0d0fd3ath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello everyone,

I used to play a long time ago on Sanctuary - Just around the first year anniversary time - (and well don't even remember my login details) so I'm deciding to start afresh.

I was wondering how the game's doing, is it going to be hard for me to start off? Would it still be worth playing? Are there still enough players playing, or is the game slowly dying? (I remember the anniversary packs back then were causing a few of my guildmates to quit, and left with no friends is why I ultimately quit so I could concentrate on college.)

I remember playing a fist BM and a wizard, both around level 59 or 69.

How's the levelling? And is End game all messed up with 1 person/guild dominating everything?
    Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
    In USA-East The Billows, my name is DeadIySin. My Inductor ID is 3670062X033805043008574Z3f4d22
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Got a credit card? You may need it if you going to catch up to "avarage-geared" nowadays, especially from lvl 60~.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]