reneidklein28 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Fanatics Forum
how do i change it? advanced scroll? 9pwc4z.jpg
Post edited by reneidklein28 on

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't believe you can do that, it looks like a graphics card glitch - or maybe you have customizations turned off? i cant remember if Lion barbs look like that without the customization setting ticked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    Damirien - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that guys looks normal on avatar pic right? so it's not customization. Looks nice btw <3
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • BubbleGummy - Harshlands
    BubbleGummy - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's how you see a char when your customization is off. In the small circle, the char looks as it is, with customizations but when is near you, you see it without customization for less graphics lag.
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    Damirien - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    btw, if you dont know where it is. Press on the last icon on the right, and there, don't remember in which section, you must tick customizations to show chars again
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    btw, If You Dont Know Where It Is. Press On The Last Icon On The Right, And There, Don't Remember In Which Section, You Must Tick Customizations To Show Chars Again

Ui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ui

Oui Oui.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."