Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I vote IDGAF
    But I would like to say...
    Mystic's Sigi always makes me laugh f:farewell
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    who does Rad have left that actually knew what they were doing in tw and how to lead tw?

Rad should just curl up and die. Atleast Enrage knew when to call it quits - Rad has no idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    beuhar+prof+jas will solo Rad easily b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who cares, dead games dead. b:chuckleb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who cares, dead games dead. b:chuckleb:surrender

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    who does Rad have left that actually knew what they were doing in tw and how to lead tw?

Rad should just curl up and die. Atleast Enrage knew when to call it quits - Rad has no idea.

They could let me join and make me leader. But i doubt the people still in rad are thrilled about what i'd do b:surrender

And Jas is not in rad anymore? b:shocked

Never thought that would happen. My best times in pwi were in radiance, despite having a lot of fun in karma as well (3,5 years rad vs 1 year karma). Still sad to hear so many bad things about what's happening with it. Really hoped they would learn.

I'm missing the people in pwi, but is there something else for a euro (who doesn't want to get up at 4am) to do in pwi nowadays at normal hours?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cyber me b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very dumb thread in the first place. iKisu has fewer members, the sheer number of rad could overwhelm iKisu even if they outgear rad. Second of all, the responses are atrocious. All you guys speak hate about this game, yet you continue to play it and are active on forums. Seriously, if you don't like it go do something else instead of typing on here all day complaining. Get a life please. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very dumb thread in the first place. iKisu has very few members, the sheer number of rad would overwhelm iKisu even if they outgear rad. Second of all, the responses are atrocious. All you guys speak hate about this game, yet you continue to play it and are active on forums. Seriously, if you don't like it go do something else instead of typing on here all day complaining. Get a life please. :)

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/762469632/h14B51537/
  • RichCyphr - Heavens Tear
    RichCyphr - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rad some solid players, there is no doubt of that! It would interesting! But a one shot is a one shot! There are fewer than 10? Active rad members that could take more than a hit or two from many ikisu members... Ikisu also has more solid barbs, and we have a LOT MORE FUN! If you think that doesn't matter, you are in the wrong faction. Add in the fact that ikisu has alt buffers for every squad (lol) and it's game, set, match. Bring it on!

But hey, once ikisu runs out of IMPACT fights, maybe we'll actually find out since Minty "phearing" ikisu is winning in the polls!

PS. More and more joining everyday. Sounds like friends having fun is a good business model!
  • Lockon_X - Heavens Tear
    Lockon_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    iKisu has very few members, the sheer number of rad would overwhelm iKisu even if they outgear rad.

Dude ikisud is growing fast, alot faster than the rate rad is going and people from ikisud actually go to tw and they don't even have to sign up. we have alot of fun with our tws and there is no nagging and btching about sign ups and being told what to do. if ikisud were to do signups they'd get more than rad any day. Ikisu'd has had more people show up for tw than rad has with all the **** that's happened. And even if Rad does have more members, we have the power. Rad has lost its big guns, if pimp is their biggest threat they can offer then it's already game over. Ikisu'd is a fun friendly faction that is drama free cause we don't tolerate dictators, only our goddess Kisu who has taught us the art of falling off a bridge. b:chuckle
  • EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear
    EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kisu is evil!
    Evanera's #1 fan. b:victory
    edited May 2013
    Dude ikisud is growing fast, alot faster than the rate rad is going and people from ikisud actually go to tw and they don't even have to sign up. we have alot of fun with our tws and there is no nagging and btching about sign ups and being told what to do. if ikisud were to do signups they'd get more than rad any day. Ikisu'd has had more people show up for tw than rad has with all the **** that's happened. And even if Rad does have more members, we have the power. Rad has lost its big guns, if pimp is their biggest threat they can offer then it's already game over. Ikisu'd is a fun friendly faction that is drama free cause we don't tolerate dictators, only our goddess Kisu who has taught us the art of falling off a bridge. b:chuckle

I never said ikisud wasnt growing fast lol. but rad still has greater numbers if they really wanted to pull out a win. it would be an interesting fight tho because ikisud does have some crazy geared ppl like prof x, and if ikisud keeps growing then it would be a really intense fight, which i assume will happen in the somewhat near future
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeroboi - Heavens Tear
    Aeroboi - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At the time of the post

Radiance has 113 members total

Ikisud has 106 members total.

Facts are facts.
  • Aeroboi - Heavens Tear
    Aeroboi - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I never said ikisud wasnt growing fast lol. but rad still has greater numbers if they really wanted to pull out a win. it would be an interesting fight tho because ikisud does have some crazy geared ppl like prof x, and if ikisud keeps growing then it would be a really intense fight, which i assume will happen in the somewhat near future

While Radiance will show slightly more people in most likely cases. one shots are still one shots. ikisud did just fine in odds of 1 to 5 a few weeks ago, thus overwhelming us with one shots will be in Vain.

intense fight you say. no offence but who will lead your war. if I recall correctly ikisud has 3 of the 4 War leads from radiance not to mention most of the squad leads. the only thing Rad has to bring to the table now is some well geared members. lets see if they can make good use of them.

Roll things back 2 weeks and yeah it would have been intense thus why Radiance moved in range to attack. but they lost their last good cata barb to ikisud so I guess its no longer a matter of Radiance Wining, but rather how long will it take ikisud to win.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If Radiance listened to me, this would not have happened.

b:victory
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Cyber me b:cute
    Not really what i was looking for b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not really what i was looking for b:sad

Then text me the log in to your Mystic so I can have it afk in NW and get MOAR tokens b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
    edited May 2013
    While Radiance will show slightly more people in most likely cases. one shots are still one shots. ikisud did just fine in odds of 1 to 5 a few weeks ago, thus overwhelming us with one shots will be in Vain.

intense fight you say. no offence but who will lead your war. if I recall correctly ikisud has 3 of the 4 War leads from radiance not to mention most of the squad leads. the only thing Rad has to bring to the table now is some well geared members. lets see if they can make good use of them.

Roll things back 2 weeks and yeah it would have been intense thus why Radiance moved in range to attack. but they lost their last good cata barb to ikisud so I guess its no longer a matter of Radiance Wining, but rather how long will it take ikisud to win.

even with the losses of good players, i still believe it would be an intense fight lol. idk why you think it would be a wipe. by intense, i do not mean like a 2 hour TW. i mean a TW in which there are pushes in both directions without complete domination on either side. Both Rad and iKisu'd can put up a good fight, so that would make for an intense fight lol. You may say iKisu'd would destroy Rad, but I am doubtful of that. It would be a close fight and could go either way easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Considering RoC beat Radiance when it was stronger than now with around 40 people, only 20-25 of which were R9s, I wouldn't be surprised if iKisu can farm PK stats against Radiance now. I'm not sure iKisu has the barbs to pull catapults for a full out win, but it would still be a farm fest like RoC farmed Rad back then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    iKisu probably has the greater chance to win. There's like....really no one notable thats in Radiance gear-wise, I can only think of like....3 ppl? Given all the ppl you lost are in iKisu or GD now, Rad is just slumping.

However, I lack knowledge on Rad and iKisu's average numbers for TW to further fortify my prediction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Then text me the log in to your Mystic so I can have it afk in NW and get MOAR tokens b:sad

Does that benefit me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who does Radiance even have left that has good gear?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rad Vs Ikisu ,sounds like civil territory war , i don't like it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sadly i think all we will see are continued shots across the bow...

like parking dirrectly next to Kisud lands and then tucking tail.

RAWR!!!!!look at me...oh look a squirrel!

Rad has a few people of note left, not many...but yes a few.

Im a bit eager to see what new wrinkles the new war leader could bring...ya know when he isnt being banned and all...

VIVA LA herp derp. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • RepNub - Heavens Tear
    RepNub - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    o.o what's happening here?