Phoenix Valley Stun Mobs?

Arizme - Heavens Tear
Arizme - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Seeker
At level 60 how should i deal with the stun mobs. I solo pv and can pull pretty big groups. I'm level 63 (gained 3 levels from one pv except i wasn't able to get to the last room) wearing dreamchaser armor and buffed i have 3.6k hp xD. What can i do to get them out of the way of the pathway? And at one part there 4-5 of them grouped together b:shocked
Post edited by Arizme - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    very carefully x,x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay, so... I don't think i ever did PV at that lower lvl (didn't realize that it even existed then lol ._.)
    So your best plan would be to pick up... wait... thinking about the lvl restriction... I was going to say pick yourself up some anti stun pots, but I'm not even sure if they are available for your level... ._.
    -maybe try and just do the mods a few at a time? don't pull them?
    Not much help I know, but good luck anyways xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you sure your talking about stun mobs and not freeze mobs? Anyway you can use Vacuity Powder to run past them but I used to pull them out with a pulling genie and kill them one by one. Gives you a chance to build up your chi and let Blade Affinity come out of cooldown. Of course now I have Cloud Eruption and sage Blade Affinity so I don't do that. And there are so few freezers in PV100 that its not a problem. But when I did lower level PVs I would pull up to the freezers and then pull them out and build chi for the next pull.

If your using a speed skill like Holy Path or Unfetter you can usually pull right up to a freezer and vortex him too. But if your moving at normal speed they usually freeze you before you get close enough to them to start vortex on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Are you sure your talking about stun mobs and not freeze mobs? Anyway you can use Vacuity Powder to run past them but I used to pull them out with a pulling genie and kill them one by one. Gives you a chance to build up your chi and let Blade Affinity come out of cooldown. Of course now I have Cloud Eruption and sage Blade Affinity so I don't do that. And there are so few freezers in PV100 that its not a problem. But when I did lower level PVs I would pull up to the freezers and then pull them out and build chi for the next pull.

If your using a speed skill like Holy Path or Unfetter you can usually pull right up to a freezer and vortex him too. But if your moving at normal speed they usually freeze you before you get close enough to them to start vortex on them.

The genie thing is what I did. Leveled my seeker from 30sih, whatever level PV starts to 68 just doing PV mostly. Vacuity Power is for 75+ so that's a no go, but you can use nature powder now which is for 60+. It does the same exact thing, it just doesn't last as long.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!