Miss Miss Miss!!!!

Options
Slewdem - Dreamweaver
Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Blademaster
Hello all fellow hot BM's... these misses are really starting to annoy me.. I have been thinking on moving up to 300 dex an see how it plays out... MISS MISS MISS hit low end damage an the cycle continues lmao.. what do you guys think
Bahamas represent
Post edited by Slewdem - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I think

You'd maybe get more with all purples, but i was too lazy to check that out for you.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hello all fellow hot BM's... these misses are really starting to annoy me.. I have been thinking on moving up to 300 dex an see how it plays out... MISS MISS MISS hit low end damage an the cycle continues lmao.. what do you guys think

300 dex is sacing 50%-66% weapon damage vs a 200/220 dex build

thats like a 3k phys attack drop

you'd lose less damage by just going acc gems in weapon
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I was thinking that those extra crits would make + those zerks that would miss would actually be hitting
    Bahamas represent
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Was thinking the extra crits would make up for that damage an also those zerks that actually use to miss

*shrug* I'm honestly more concerned with AA/HA matchups than LA. LA unless fully buffed is kinda a joke def wise though missing is a pain
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    hopw does one miss a casterb:surrender
    Bahamas represent
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ahhh ok den
    Bahamas represent
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Get the new tome, 40 dex i believe, restat 40 str to dex as well. That should move your dex from 200 to 280 without losing str. Get dex on your rings and you can hit 300 dex. Get dex/str on your necklace depending on what you get for others.

Not sure about dreamweaver, but most archers on sanctuary that are r9 tend to be squishy. Weapons may be +10~+12, the armour is not. Not sure about now, i am guessing a fair portion has upgraded over the past few sales.