What can block Sac Slash debuff?

soundslegit
soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Seeker
In TW I try to debuff someone by QPQing the sac slash debuff to a high priority target every time the cooldowns are over. Today I noticed that the green debuff icon wasn't always showing on this archer I was focused on trying to debuff. I'm curious as to what skills and pots can cause this. This archer was spamming IG pots but I'm not sure if that was the whole problem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by soundslegit on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In TW I try to debuff someone by QPQing the sac slash debuff to a high priority target every time the cooldowns are over. Today I noticed that the green debuff icon wasn't always showing on this archer I was focused on trying to debuff. I'm curious as to what skills and pots can cause this. This archer was spamming IG pots but I'm not sure if that was the whole problem.

Seekers, sins and archers can all avoid it. (maybe some other classes too? not quite sure)
    -Archers will lose debuffs after they use Wings of Grace
    -There is also an "avoid negative status buff"
    Which seekers have in Sage Blade Affinity;
    Provides a 50% chance to evade negative status effects for 6 seconds.

-From what I know there is the base (Faction base) pot that you can buy that "removes all negative status effects"
    -I also believe that you can "evade" negative status effects (I may be wrong here) if you have high enough evasion.
    That's all I can come up with off the top of my head.. so yea o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seekers, sins and archers can all avoid it. (maybe some other classes too? not quite sure)
    -Archers will lose debuffs after they use Wings of Grace
    -There is also an "avoid negative status buff"
    Which seekers have in Sage Blade Affinity;
    Provides a 50% chance to evade negative status effects for 6 seconds.

-From what I know there is the base (Faction base) pot that you can buy that "removes all negative status effects"
    -I also believe that you can "evade" negative status effects (I may be wrong here) if you have high enough evasion.
    That's all I can come up with off the top of my head.. so yea o,o

Wings of Grace doesn't purify debuffs.

Sage Seekers, Blademasters, and Assassins have access to an effect that has a % chance to evade debuffs.

Evasion has no impact on the ability (or lack thereof) to avoid status.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wings of Grace doesn't purify debuffs.

Sage Seekers, Blademasters, and Assassins have access to an effect that has a % chance to evade debuffs.

Evasion has no impact on the ability (or lack thereof) to avoid status.

'-'
    Kay, I did say "I may be wrong"

Annndddd, Wings of Grace might as well puri it because it lasts the same amount of time that Sac Slash does~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It doesn't work when you cast it on a target using AD or an Ironguard Powder, Sutra Orb, or Pan Gu Essence. And I don't think Zheii is completely wrong either, because Wings of Grace gives archers a buff similar to AD, IG, Sutra, and Pan Gu, and since they all block it, I'd assume Wings of Grace does as well. I also know that Sutra Orbs purify, and I'm pretty sure the others don't.
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Faith will block it the same way Faith can block a veno's purge b:victory