Raging Tides - Looking for a new faction

auraarch
auraarch Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Guild Banter
Hi all,

I am looking for a small faction to join. One that preferably has a base but has a lot of lower levels in the faction who need help. I am doing this due to the fact that most of my friends have quit the game and I find myself stagnant but also not ready to quit if I can help it.

This account is not my main account but am posting from it in order to get unbiased answers to what the smaller factions on RT are all about and get a feel for them.

What I am looking for:

- Faction with a base.
- Has members 60+ upwards (maybe even lower) but also some 100+ (I have a main that I am not finished with yet) .
- A faction that has strong leadership. By this I mean leadership who are fun but also actually do something with the faction and who step in pretty quickly to wipe out any drama etc...
- Respectful members...in and outside of the faction.
- Faction that does stuff together....tired of seeing people WCing for help...prefer it happens inside the faction.

What can I bring to the party?

- Help from my main on lower level instances
- Respect and loyalty (if I feel the faction is for me)
- No drama. Absolutely detest it to the point that if it happens and is not dealt with swiftly I will leave.

Let me know a bit about your faction please...the more info the better.

Thank you :)
Post edited by auraarch on

Comments

• auraarch
    edited May 2013
    Thank you Venus :)
  • YamamoriYuki - Raging Tide
    YamamoriYuki - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LostTears - base level 8 (faction monolith 3, training obelisk 2, vault 4 working to 6 for pet scrolls before I raise other stuff again.) Several 100+, a few active lowers plus my numerous alts (mostly 50-70.) Low drama. (A no drama faction probably doesn't exist, outside of ones made up completely of the leader's alts, but we rarely have any.)

As you might expect, you won't always get immediate help (can't help if already in the middle of an instance run, or in reflections while asleep or at work, of course) but I do try to make sure people get help in a timely fashion, and try to remember if the asker still needs help when I'm done with whatever I was doing.
  • auraarch
    edited May 2013
    LostTears - base level 8 (faction monolith 3, training obelisk 2, vault 4 working to 6 for pet scrolls before I raise other stuff again.) Several 100+, a few active lowers plus my numerous alts (mostly 50-70.) Low drama. (A no drama faction probably doesn't exist, outside of ones made up completely of the leader's alts, but we rarely have any.)

As you might expect, you won't always get immediate help (can't help if already in the middle of an instance run, or in reflections while asleep or at work, of course) but I do try to make sure people get help in a timely fashion, and try to remember if the asker still needs help when I'm done with whatever I was doing.

Hi YamamoriYuki (love the name by the way),

Thanks for the reply.

On the drama thing I know it hapoens everywhere. What is important to me is that leadership acts swiftly on stamping it out when it does..that is what counts to me :)

I think I am looking for a faction which has more than a few active members. Thanks for your reply though....appreciate it :)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, you did say you wanted a small faction. Frankly, there just aren't that many low levels around these days, what with rampant power leveling and lack of new players, and the sort of faction that has mostly low levels is unlikely to be rich enough to be able to afford setting up a base.

You're welcome to give us a try, while looking around for one better suited to your tastes.

Edit: YamamoriYuki is my current main, Mayfly is my usual posting ID.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga