Share your rage stories!

Zanryu - Dreamweaver
Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Got a story of rage? Let's hear it! I'll start! We love screenies, but remember to block out the names. b:cute

Oh lawdy
Oh snap
Oh my glob
I'm out of oh my's
Can I have some candy?
I have a taco

As always, the irony here is he was trying to force me to record. I really wish I had cared enough to, I coulda recorded the part where he got angry that I didn't want to then the part where he died. Oh well b:laugh
Post edited by Zanryu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rage stories, huh.

One day I couldn't get into cube room 4 on my veno and I was sooooo madddddd. >:C

b:chuckle People that waste their time on rage in this game make me laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rage stories, huh.

One day I couldn't get into cube room 4 on my veno and I was sooooo madddddd. >:C

I didnt think it was possible for a man to PMS until male veno's on my FL tried to train their hercs
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rage stories, huh.

The most tries I've made in one sitting to get into that room was twelve, I think OTL and I don't even remember if I got into the room, or if I just gave up...
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Soloing TT on my veno with a lvl 70 glacial walker
    try to amp when boss was at like 30k hp and we died QQ
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only thing that makes me rage everytime and at a very extensive rate is when I'm doing NW and I'm forced to "play" with the greatest Nubs from our server...

We outnumber the enemy most of the time...like 20 to 12...I grab the flag and am trying to make my way to give it in...seriously 10 of the 12 enemys are trying to stop me...whilst there is not A FRIGGIN SINGLE ONE OF MY FRIGGIN NATION that HELPS me or at least tries to help...

That practically makes me wanna delete all those fails at once and banish them from the game for being plain dumb and unable to play at any rate. Most of the time I gotta win the battles on my very own no matter how many ppl are there with me...

And I really don't know what the other ppl are doing meanwhile....and this is killing me...I really should get a decent Squad for NW. Well it could be my bad luck as well...I always end up with the biggest nubs in my nation....
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dying in NW and you go back to Cube and now you can't reenter NW. I took a couple days off from the game after that and thought about quitting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    while soloing tt n getting emp hp down to 100k then dc b:angry b:cry
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dying in NW and you go back to Cube and now you can't reenter NW. I took a couple days off from the game after that and thought about quitting.

Oh Gosh... PWI trolled you big time.
    This happened to me once when I was nub, died in FC (doing a stupid pull) and it teled me back to Cube where I glitch died, I was noooot happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    while soloing tt n getting emp hp down to 100k then dc b:angry b:cry

--ahhhh that reminds me!!
    Once (in the good old days) I was soloing Quingzi for a[n archer] friend of mine, and it was almost dead with like 50K HP left, and I disconnected, so then he died D: So then after that every time I would go and do a boss he would poke fun at me and tell me not to disconnect on them and warn people about it x3 It was all in good fun though, but I was so terribily aklsngaljsdngs when the initial Quingzi dc' happened. "Nononono!"

NW post made me think of when I had sent my nix to attack some random flier that apparentily was high priority because everyone was going after them (but couldn't catch up, so thought I'd help), and afterwords they pm'd me basically accusing me of being the biggest *** ever x_x' I tried to be nice to her at the time, but I really should have just called her out for being a whiny child.

And ahhhhh Venu you didn't merge my posts when you were cleaning and my posts ended up right on top of one another so made me have an apparent double post D:!!! I know you were trying to be considerate, and thank you very much my dear, but I'll go ahead and fix that now because that's really embarrassing to have right there 'x3
    (That post read: Clicking NPCs the second some person runs up on top of them on a mount D:<! as another rage thing)
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited May 2013

This but ending up under the base with nothing left but force logging and not being able to get back in. Will provide screenshots if wanted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only thing that makes me rage everytime and at a very extensive rate is when I'm doing NW and I'm forced to "play" with the greatest Nubs from our server...

We outnumber the enemy most of the time...like 20 to 12...I grab the flag and am trying to make my way to give it in...seriously 10 of the 12 enemys are trying to stop me...whilst there is not A FRIGGIN SINGLE ONE OF MY FRIGGIN NATION that HELPS me or at least tries to help...

That practically makes me wanna delete all those fails at once and banish them from the game for being plain dumb and unable to play at any rate.

Dito. For me it's getting worse for 1-2 months. The amount of people which are not willing to help is extremely high, it's the majority now.

R999 +12/JoSD casters on enemie side are also dump, but at least I can leave the battlefield one second later after recognizing them. Tbh I even started to leave the battlefield lately when I don't get help from anyone or I have to beg for buffs several times without response. Those noobs don't deserve a sinlge supply token and I don't want to help them to get any.
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've never really held a conversation with someone while they're raging. I just let them continue on until they're tired. I really don't pay any attention to people like that. b:bye
    But this little bit only just happened about 2-3 days ago, so I'll share while it's still in my "Screenshots" folder.

I was in an FF with my Veno (92 at the time) and in the squad there was a slightly cocky seeker, He assumed he was all that and a bag of chips. As we were approaching the big room, the Wizard in the squad called me "Pro" and said I could pull the big room.
    I guess He took it as a threat because he then said "You're not pro, unless you can pull aggro from me." Followed by him wanting to duel me. I payed it no mind, I was just doing my thing.

As we were finishing up Big room he whispered me saying he actually wanted to duel me.
    I said fine, and we dueled...
    I won and this is what he said...
    http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t427/Ingrafer/2013-05-1215-51-11_zps178b0948.png
    During this duel he Triple sparked on me and in order to win I used Feral Concentration to save me since I had already used Bramble Hood.

We dueled again...I Won again..
    http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t427/Ingrafer/2013-05-1215-51-20_zps01780594.png
    He complained about me AD'ing because I AD at the beginning of the duel so I he couldn't tele stun me.
    One thing funny about this second duel is, he used a Dew of Star....
    I purged it and my pet won the duel for me.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dito. For me it's getting worse for 1-2 months. The amount of people which are not willing to help is extremely high, it's the majority now.

R999 +12/JoSD casters on enemie side are also dump, but at least I can leave the battlefield one second later after recognizing them. Tbh I even started to leave the battlefield lately when I don't get help from anyone or I have to beg for buffs several times without response. Those noobs don't deserve a sinlge supply token and I don't want to help them to get any.

Exactly....but I don't ahve a prob with a few r9rerecast nubs on the enemy side...it's just if there are 10 of them...and any single one outgears me and I'm all alone...well that's kinda bad. And others leech points through my charm ****. No sir. I leave more often these days, too.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013

That practically makes me wanna delete all those fails at once and banish them from the game for being plain dumb and unable to play at any rate. Most of the time I gotta win the battles on my very own no matter how many ppl are there with me...

And I really don't know what the other ppl are doing meanwhile....and this is killing me...I really should get a decent Squad for NW. Well it could be my bad luck as well...I always end up with the biggest nubs in my nation....

OMG I just saw this post,I totally understand what you're saying. I once HAD to grab the flag because NO ONE would. Literally, I would wait maybe 1min before grabbing the flag and trust me 1min is LONG enough. And as I'm running the flag I ask the 5-6 archers around me if 1 of them could give me a speed boost so I get there fast with my apoth after the speed boost runs out. NOPE. Not 1 single archer even dared to get close to me to ever protect me. I had like maybe 2 people defending me. 1 of them being a pro veno (who shall remain nameless) who was in my faction.
    If you're going to be useless, be useless somewhere else. I'm sorry but if you're not going to help then DON'T go to NW. The whole point of NW was to bring the server together to WORK together.

Sorry if Im going off topic X_X it's almost 1am here and I get wierd when im sleepy b:shocked

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, last NW I pissed off a r999 cleric very badly because i 2 shot him 3 times and apparently coordinated a gank on him with another archer and a sin from my nation(according to him I did this).

He began to rage at me in pms in very broken engrish. Usually when I get rage pms I ignore them, but his english was just so bad that I began to rage back at him in a broken engrish parody of himself for my own amusement.

And for a while we had this nice hilariously moronic argument which I only half understood until I decided to be nice and tell him that I was ****ing with him. He kept raging and then threatened to come after me next nws/tws. I don't really play a cleric but I figure its normally a better strategy to avoid archers rather than run after them.

I figure if I'm not giving someone ample reasons of douchebaggery for them to rage at me, then the fact that they are raging means im doing something right
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited May 2013
    f:grinNoobs constantly arguing with Kitty when they clearly haven't thought as far as Kitty, don't know their stuff like Kitty or anything like that. Even better if they using "I've played longer than you" or "you have fail gear so shuddup"-arguments when Kitty's trying to argue using facts. And the best, Kitty getting called noob for knowing her stuff and trying to correct if somebody telling bad infof:fume

Kitty doesn't want to join anyone's faction anymore. Just seems like there's no faction without that kinda noobsf:weep

And about Cube...Kitty likes cube very much. Kitty always leaves 100 cards in Consequence when visiting it. Causes some world chat rage at timesf:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rage stories, huh.

try trying to reach room 38b:chuckle
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    try trying to reach room 38b:chuckle

Pfft. It's not even required anymore. I raged when I saw that...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I share the NW frustration. Too many people fail to realize that team victory is more profitable than a few extra attacks.

For good or ill I always play to stop their carrier and to get mine to the capture point. That strategy has paid off well in terms of tokens and in terms of enjoyment of the event. Playing to win, whether the whole event or just the battle you're in makes it meaningful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rubybeard - Archosaur
    Rubybeard - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when i was still 90ish, i did FC with cleric 8 level higher than me, full +5 TT90 and lunar weapon, the thing was, she cant even heal, she dont know what buffs is, she dont want to BB/RB.

I raged a little bit and tell her to learn the class, but she said she clearly know what she was doing b:laughb:laugh

maybe this is the best example of powerleveler
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I share the NW frustration. Too many people fail to realize that team victory is more profitable than a few extra attacks.

For good or ill I always play to stop their carrier and to get mine to the capture point. That strategy has paid off well in terms of tokens and in terms of enjoyment of the event. Playing to win, whether the whole event or just the battle you're in makes it meaningful.

Ugh, it totally make me rage when people don't do anything in NW. b:surrender I was in a 15v15ish battle, and hovered over the flag for what felt like 2 minutes trying to decide if I wanted to risk taking it or not, because back up obviously wasn't coming, but 1 point for us was better than 11 for the enemy. (I'm a squish, a very very slow squish)

On my way down to the flag though, this speedy little archer on our team ran up and began digging, so I buffed, SoR'd, and WoP'd her as an enemy barb charged up to her. I slept him, and she sped off with the flag. The barb meanwhile tried to chase her again and so I sealed him in place. :X Then he one hit me from range.

Upon respawn, I didn't even heal, I flew off to go support that archer who had the flag. Sadly the enemy squashed her before I could get to her, and we eventually lost that battle entirely.

b:angry Not much makes me angry, but that really pissed me off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When venos purge me.
    When venos don't purge the flag carrier.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Tyrion - Morai
    Tyrion - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got a story of rage? Let's hear it! I'll start! We love screenies, but remember to block out the names. b:cute

Oh lawdy
    Oh snap
    Oh my glob
    I'm out of oh my's
    Can I have some candy?
    I have a taco

As always, the irony here is he was trying to force me to record. I really wish I had cared enough to, I coulda recorded the part where he got angry that I didn't want to then the part where he died. Oh well b:laugh

beautiful b:laugh a little kid rage.. b:laugh
    Hear me roar!
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Am I doing it right?

He said "skin" but he corrected himself to say "skills."

I was running with a flag carrier and I saw that guy running up to us from behind. I tele stunned him and proceeded to continue running with the flag carrier, who succeeded in capturing the flag by the way.

Me, a seeker, a noob for using skills. Oh well, rage on~
  • NakedGirl - Heavens Tear
    NakedGirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My rage has to do with people opening packs and getting one thing after another and another and another all the time. It is the same people on Heaven's Tear day in and day out. I have spent a total of $15,550 over a little less than 4 years and NEVER did I have the kind of "luck" that these people have on a daily basis consistently. Happens ALOT right after server reset is up as well. I watched one person get 15 HP charms one right after the other one morning when server came back up. Have had all kinds of people say different things to try to help with opening packs.

Some people say if you have a genie with good lucky points you get better stuff.

Have had a couple say fly from 1K to Raging Tides at 63 or 67 height and open them.

Have had some say to go in an instance and open them.

I have pm'ed a number of people that are opening them and getting all the "goods" and asked how they are doing it. They just say, "Oh I just have a lucky account here".

I have screen shot these things and sent them to PW on a ticket and their answer is the typical canned response that pack items are all random. I call bull sh-- on this. There is NO way on God's green earth that the same people day in and day out are opening these packs and getting the good items from the packs as random. I know that these people have spent a lot of money on the game, but so have I. I never ever ever have had this happen to me.

Because of this and that PW wants to insist that this is random, I am done spending money on this game. It is sad that this has to happen and maybe $15,550 isn't a lot from one person playing the game, but if enough people like me get fed up with the unfairness of the whole pack rip off and stop spending money, then maybe something would get done about it... IJS... It is total BS. and I love the game, but done throwing my money at something to get nothing in return.
    Helping those who help themselves... NakedGirl 103 cleric Heaven's Tear. b:kissb:bye
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My rage has to do with people opening packs and getting one thing after another and another and another all the time. It is the same people on Heaven's Tear day in and day out. I have spent a total of $15,550 over a little less than 4 years and NEVER did I have the kind of "luck" that these people have on a daily basis consistently. Happens ALOT right after server reset is up as well. I watched one person get 15 HP charms one right after the other one morning when server came back up. Have had all kinds of people say different things to try to help with opening packs.

Some people say if you have a genie with good lucky points you get better stuff.

Have had a couple say fly from 1K to Raging Tides at 63 or 67 height and open them.

Have had some say to go in an instance and open them.

I have pm'ed a number of people that are opening them and getting all the "goods" and asked how they are doing it. They just say, "Oh I just have a lucky account here".

I have screen shot these things and sent them to PW on a ticket and their answer is the typical canned response that pack items are all random. I call bull sh-- on this. There is NO way on God's green earth that the same people day in and day out are opening these packs and getting the good items from the packs as random. I know that these people have spent a lot of money on the game, but so have I. I never ever ever have had this happen to me.

Because of this and that PW wants to insist that this is random, I am done spending money on this game. It is sad that this has to happen and maybe $15,550 isn't a lot from one person playing the game, but if enough people like me get fed up with the unfairness of the whole pack rip off and stop spending money, then maybe something would get done about it... IJS... It is total BS. and I love the game, but done throwing my money at something to get nothing in return.

f:faintf:strivef:ouch

For what its worth, you see the same people on dreamweaver over n over n over also.
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because of this and that PW wants to insist that this is random, I am done spending money on this game. It is sad that this has to happen and maybe $15,550 isn't a lot from one person playing the game, but if enough people like me get fed up with the unfairness of the whole pack rip off and stop spending money, then maybe something would get done about it... IJS... It is total BS.

>maybe $15,550 isn't a lot from one person playing the game

>maybe $15,550 isn't a lot

>$15,550 wat. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is sad that this has to happen and maybe $15,550 isn't a lot from one person playing the game,

... toilet potato chicken Holocaust... WHAT.

I hope to god that number is a typo, I think I've had a stroke here.

Also if you're going to spend that much on gambling, at least do it in a real casino where if you win they will at least give you real money. x_x
    I know that these people have spent a lot of money on the game, but so have I. I never ever ever have had this happen to me.

... and that is not how gambling works. Luck isn't something you can buy, no matter how much money you have. If you want your money's worth, maybe try buying other things with it, like R9, instead of gambling it away?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    For $15,550 over 4 years ,you could get a Smart and save gas, have a safer car, and something fun to drive.

For $15,550 over 4 years ,you could get a nice Harley and really enjoy your transit.

For $15,550 over 4 years ,you could invest it in your future...

But seriously... to spend that on pixels?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well now I feel like an idiot for spending 4~5k on this game.
    Do I regret it? I regret spending that much. But i had fun playing the game and I enjoy spending money on things I enjoy. My brother prefers console games and playing D&D and Magic: The card game. Along with his computer, he's put atleast 5k into his hobbies. And PWI was my hobby at the time that I enjoyed spending my extra money on.
    Do I wish I had 4~5k in my pocket right now? **** yes

But I'm not too upset about spending so much on a game, money is money and I have already made all that money back in 3 months of work that took me 5 years to spend.
    I hope that makes sense?

I'm still going with my rage story is forum marrying Zanryu b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞