New record WOOT!!!

2»

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the 30 run option on sot those ring molds combined profit would be close to 50 mill when they all sold.Actually almost anything I can make sells,Still waiting for a x2 event I need to restock store

b:surrender I can barely sell them for 100k each.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A TT run without golds is a waste of time.

And thats the problem. People got spoiled.

People only want improvement of their income. Just like in real life where they start panicing when their salary doesnt improve at least a few % more than inflation each year.

You get to the top of the ladder, you do 3-3 runs in record time and make many millions per hour. All is great. You do it for 100 hours and make a ****load of money but you cant improve income anymore. You have billions now, so anything less than 10m in an hour seems useless and you start complaining. You are still make godawefull loads of money though, you're just being spoiled.

Also, people may get a lucky streak and make more money per run than average for a while. They get used to it. The lucky streak ends and they start complain because their income decreases.

Then they come up with NW and spoil people with an easy 50m in a few hours per week. People now start complaining that farming in the game is killed because they get used to money falling from the sky like that and dont want to farm for a few m per hour anymore.

Well, better change your attitude because yes, sometimes one has to make a step back. As the token market is collapsing, money falling from the sky is drying up and you go back to what you considered normal for a long time: farming for a few m per hour. In real life the same, the economy is collapsing and we go back to what was considered normal for a long time: owning a car is a luxury, your TV is small enough that 1 person can carry it airconditioners are for wealthy snobs who lost touch with normal life and vacation doesnt always mean flying to the other side of the world.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And thats the problem. People got spoiled.

People only want improvement of their income. Just like in real life where they start panicing when their salary doesnt improve at least a few % more than inflation each year.

You get to the top of the ladder, you do 3-3 runs in record time and make many millions per hour. All is great. You do it for 100 hours and make a ****load of money but you cant improve income anymore. You have billions now, so anything less than 10m in an hour seems useless and you start complaining. You are still make godawefull loads of money though, you're just being spoiled.

Also, people may get a lucky streak and make more money per run than average for a while. They get used to it. The lucky streak ends and they start complain because their income decreases.

Then they come up with NW and spoil people with an easy 50m in a few hours per week. People now start complaining that farming in the game is killed because they get used to money falling from the sky like that and dont want to farm for a few m per hour anymore.

Well, better change your attitude because yes, sometimes one has to make a step back. As the token market is collapsing, money falling from the sky is drying up and you go back to what you considered normal for a long time: farming for a few m per hour. In real life the same, the economy is collapsing and we go back to what was considered normal for a long time: owning a car is a luxury, your TV is small enough that 1 person can carry it airconditioners are for wealthy snobs who lost touch with normal life and vacation doesnt always mean flying to the other side of the world.
    Nicely and truly said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    b:laugh>>HrunsPanda ~ Nailed it Right On the Head<<b:beatup

With his posting on this thread........

{b:chuckle}b:victory
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    15 TT 3-2 run not 1 single empire back imageb:victoryb:pleasedb:victory

b:laugh you made me laugh....I made 31 runs and get just 7 ribbon TT 3-1 in 1 day .I got 1 evil minion's shell from all 31 runs. So you are lucky. b:chuckle Drop is very very low and any noob can see that the game reduced the drop, is not same as before.
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! @ HrunsPanda
    Bahamas represent
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    f:bike f:leer b:victory tt f:despise
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    These drop rates are why 3-x is best soloed by OP sins and not by squads which is unfortunate unless I am missing something PW knows about and I don't.

So you do a run and no one gets anything. You keep going. Eventually one person gets something worth 20M. Now what. He pays you each for your share? Promises to sell it and mail your share? Its just not realistic. Its not a squad friendly situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    These drop rates are why 3-x is best soloed by OP sins and not by squads which is unfortunate unless I am missing something PW knows about and I don't.

So you do a run and no one gets anything. You keep going. Eventually one person gets something worth 20M. Now what. He pays you each for your share? Promises to sell it and mail your share? Its just not realistic. Its not a squad friendly situation.

First, the gold mats are just the topping on the cake that you get when lucky. The green mats can perfectly be shared.

And yes, i have done runs and there are multiple ways to share the gold mat. I personally like to have the squad bid and the one who wins the bid pays the rest of the squad to get the mat. I have also trusted people to sell them on AH and send me money and that worked out fine yes. The only thing you should not fall for is when the one holding the item suggests dropping the item and setting squad to random to "randomly" give it to someone.....

Finally, i dont think so many people actually solo it. It is stressfull and a pain with rebuffing etc. You are alowed to dual client so just you and a most trusted friend can form a squad with the 2 of you. I think thats how most people do it.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    11% doesnt mean you WILL get 1 each 10 runs.

The 11% chance is tested each run, means its possible to run 500 tts without having a single or dropping 500 in a row. Its all about luck bud.