The Real End

13»

Comments

• Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If the game is so dead...quit. No one is forcing anyone to stay.

I 100% agree with you.

For the most part I have quit and so have many others. I just look at the forums from time to time. As well as visit some of the friends I made in-game sometimes as well.

I just hope the people that still play regularly, will get as much enjoyment as I did. As when I used to play this game in some of my spare time.

This still doesn't mean that I don't have an opinion on how the game went and where it is heading.
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fwiw, the OP is one of the psychos several of us watch on raging tide. been there a long time, been a psycho the whole time. there are actually 5 or 6 serious social cripples that we watch. way more fun than a baseball game, especially when two of those psychos get in each other's faces.

i'm going to miss those guys. i'm leaving. the game is 1 dimensional.

if you have money, you powerlevel, powergear, then abandon your faction for one of the 2 top factions where all the csers go eventually, and get everything the game gives away in special events and all the tw land
    all the lowbies or others not in those 2 factions get a mere fraction of the game's prizes

that having been said, that's right, you and the 12billion coins plus of gear cash shopped by people like A--win show people that there is ONLY ONE WAY IN THIS GAME AND THAT IS BUY ZEN, BUY R9

USE NOTHING THE GAME SUPPLIES

you buy all crafting skills, gems, gear everything in boutique. meditate to get exp.

no point in playing really, when you just buy it all then be really bored since that was no fun.

I know, give T3 away. that made my best friend rage quit since he busted buns in nirvana for a year to get that stuff.

BOTTOM LINE: I agree with elvenne. we both see the amount of catshops, the spam for things for sale, all of it LOW VOLUME.

sorry folks, if y'all been playing mmo's for 10 years, you can see the writing on the wall this time

me, i'm going after the desert that is the opposite color of white in October.

I need a clean start since I refuse to spend 10,000 dollars to gear up like the cash babies.

GOOD NEWS: the botters are way down. no mats sell worth a flying *** so no point in botting
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A lot of ppl seem to have misunderstood my point about my catshop no longer making money. I think the problem is that forum rules prevent me from naming other MMOs. Anyway my point is that the same week a famous MMO switched to F2P my catshop buying mats from lowbies stopped making money. I am using that as evidence that lowbies interested in a F2P game have switched to this other game in large numbers. What I'm saying would be easier to understand if I could use MMO names.

Anyway, I'm not looking for merching advice or qqing about my money situation. I was just using my experiences with the catshop as data for the question of are new players still coming into the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah i belive they should do something abt instances like nirvi use to be the hot bed for all the farmers before nw.. n not all can solo tt n farm so i realy think they should think abt reviving it or get some thing else to replace it
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes this needs to happen

games going downhill, lets sick the harshlanders on the pve server peeps.
    That would at least bring half a year of fun to the game and maybe help the economy a tad.

b:laughb:laugh Yeaaa sick the harshlanders on the PVE server. Gonna be fun seeing PVP server peeps getting locked in SZ by PVErs hahaah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    b:laughb:laugh Yeaaa sick the harshlanders on the PVE server. Gonna be fun seeing PVP server peeps getting locked in SZ by PVErs hahaah

The sad thing is that this would probably happen.

Well, either that or you'd be constantly trying to chase idiots down to kill them before they force-log or morai tele.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Elvenne, its time to PK circles around Harshland's to show them how pro's do it. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missrosa99
    missrosa99 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's a bitter pill for some of you to swallow

The game isn't dead because its content it's dead because of the moronic player base you can only stomach those egotistical selfish attitudes for so long until you realize hey I don't need to!.

From class discrimination, to linking your weapon , to people who have no idea how to squad play ,dealing with those who drop squad to steal drops and the OP people who just generally refuse to help drum up activity because hey I could solo it myself. What the hell did you guys expect to happen?? Lonely isn't it playing by yourself now good you looked for it!

Funny how people who play for years on SAFELY on PVE servers and build their toons are the ones to gripe about PVP/ PK being dead on it. You're on a pve server for god sake you had a choice when you installed which server you wanted to be on didn't you? Quit or join a PVP Server where pk is open don't be trying to force it on anyone who doesn't want it cause you're BORED.

As for the new players because the existing greed of the server to sell everything to expensive it's a complete turn off but then who again is to blame for that ? PWE ? no the dumb player base who rather jack the prices up because of their nobody else must be OP but me mentality. But then WHY help the new people Farm and I do mean genuinely NEW ppl TT Mats for their gears they only need it from lv60-99 when we could just Sell them it and get rich. Also Lets Keep dropping the prices of Raps and Cannies so it no longer makes sense doing NW as a source of coinage.

and Finally for all of you who cried for FC heads to come back what heck did you expect to eventually happen when people could take the easy road and power level instead of PLAY the dam game. They log on power level until lv100 realize just how much coins it costs to get TT99/rank gears and say to hell with it.

So you're the ones who Killed the game not the developers but YOU yourselves. OR maybe it's just your time to accept the shows over you've gotten all the entertainment this game can provide you and move along. Sad but true it happens to all of us one day...
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This must have been bottled up for a while lol....I agree 110%

missrosa99 wrote: »
    Here's a bitter pill for some of you to swallow

The game isn't dead because its content it's dead because of the moronic player base you can only stomach those egotistical selfish attitudes for so long until you realize hey I don't need to!.

From class discrimination, to linking your weapon , to people who have no idea how to squad play ,dealing with those who drop squad to steal drops and the OP people who just generally refuse to help drum up activity because hey I could solo it myself. What the hell did you guys expect to happen?? Lonely isn't it playing by yourself now good you looked for it!

Funny how people who play for years on SAFELY on PVE servers and build their toons are the ones to gripe about PVP/ PK being dead on it. You're on a pve server for god sake you had a choice when you installed which server you wanted to be on didn't you? Quit or join a PVP Server where pk is open don't be trying to force it on anyone who doesn't want it cause you're BORED.

As for the new players because the existing greed of the server to sell everything to expensive it's a complete turn off but then who again is to blame for that ? PWE ? no the dumb player base who rather jack the prices up because of their nobody else must be OP but me mentality. But then WHY help the new people Farm and I do mean genuinely NEW ppl TT Mats for their gears they only need it from lv60-99 when we could just Sell them it and get rich. Also Lets Keep dropping the prices of Raps and Cannies so it no longer makes sense doing NW as a source of coinage.

and Finally for all of you who cried for FC heads to come back what heck did you expect to eventually happen when people could take the easy road and power level instead of PLAY the dam game. They log on power level until lv100 realize just how much coins it costs to get TT99/rank gears and say to hell with it.

So you're the ones who Killed the game not the developers but YOU yourselves. OR maybe it's just your time to accept the shows over you've gotten all the entertainment this game can provide you and move along. Sad but true it happens to all of us one day...
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Raid_War - Heavens Tear
    Raid_War - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello.

My toon name is Raid_War and i roam on Heavens Tear in the guild Loyalty.

I dont understand why some say this game is dead. Because i think its more fun than ever.

Loyalty is growing day by day and Things are getting more and more fun.
    We all play our toons and do our quests. We didnt gain our lvl 100+ by doing FC but by playing the game as it was intended.

As said above, if you pay to reach lvl 100 and then expect to be endgame, why even go there? Its the same to make a new toon, click on "finish now" and get the message "game over".

The game was intended to be a quest based game and it still is. Working for your gear and skills really make this game worth it.

If people that bought their way to endgame in a week decide to leave the game, then by all means. No one is really crying over it.
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello.

My toon name is Raid_War and i roam on Heavens Tear in the guild Loyalty.

I dont understand why some say this game is dead. Because i think its more fun than ever.

Loyalty is growing day by day and Things are getting more and more fun.
    We all play our toons and do our quests. We didnt gain our lvl 100+ by doing FC but by playing the game as it was intended.

As said above, if you pay to reach lvl 100 and then expect to be endgame, why even go there? Its the same to make a new toon, click on "finish now" and get the message "game over".

The game was intended to be a quest based game and it still is. Working for your gear and skills really make this game worth it.

If people that bought their way to endgame in a week decide to leave the game, then by all means. No one is really crying over it.

+1

Play for today people. There is so much to do that the only way to be bored is to decide to skip most of the game .... and therein lies the problem, I think.

Build your guild.
    Build your level by earning the exp.
    Build your armor. Yes, it CAN be done without CSing. Be creative.
    Help others rise up.
    Go back and do some of the quests/events that you skipped.

Surely you're not all rrr9 +12 level 105 full of JoSD, in a guild that owns the whole map.
    Set a reachable goal and go for it. Expect it to take more than a week to reach it. And geez stop whining about others being bigger than you. There's more to the game than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    but by playing the game as it was intended.

what do you do?b:cute
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Raid_War - Heavens Tear
    Raid_War - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what do you do?b:cute

Thats quite easy isnt it?

If you still have quests, do them. The game is based on gaining EXP by doing quests.
    Help others with what they cant do alone.

People still enjoy FB's, BH 100 and below as well. Cultivation and Chrono quest lines arent that bad when you get abit help.

I still prefer a rainbow squad with undergeared people above a lvl 105 sin with r9s3 daggers that just solo it all.

If its in an instance we do it. Quite simple actually. And we do it as a guild and enjoy it :)
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thats quite easy isnt it?

If you still have quests, do them. The game is based on gaining EXP by doing quests.
    Help others with what they cant do alone.

People still enjoy FB's, BH 100 and below as well. Cultivation and Chrono quest lines arent that bad when you get abit help.

I still prefer a rainbow squad with undergeared people above a lvl 105 sin with r9s3 daggers that just solo it all.

If its in an instance we do it. Quite simple actually. And we do it as a guild and enjoy it :)

oh you do BH? do you use genies too?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Miss_menace - Raging Tide
    Miss_menace - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Merge the servers your game is dead dead dead. Are you blind? or you are just letting it die on purpose. It doesnt make sense to me less and less people POST on forums. LESS and LESS people post PWI videos. LESS AND LESS people log on to your game. In my server there is so many people Just leaving. Some of the top PWI video youtubers are just pretty much DONE with the game people Like Skai and Boogiepanda. Do something for what is left of your community. There is almost NO PVP and you think PVE is still fun with the gears you throw at us? You guys are Joke b:bye

Elvenne ur a typical QQer/rager just like you are ingame on the RT server. No one wants to hear your mis-guided superiority complex. If you don't like the game, then leave. Let the rest of us enjoy the game as we like it. There's no good PK because your damn faction has no respect. Coming out and ganking low geared people is why people wont PK when you guys are around.

Stop QQing and play the game, or don't play at all.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Go home Elvenne. While I do share a dislike for Elvenne, Miss_menace, I do have to disagree with your comment about Vicious. They do have respect. PK is PK, whether your level 50 or level 105. What I think is that lower level people should find their own place to hold PK, and I know I wouldn't go there and cause trouble. Can't speak for everyone, but it's an idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I 100% agree with you.

For the most part I have quit and so have many others. I just look at the forums from time to time. As well as visit some of the friends I made in-game sometimes as well.

I just hope the people that still play regularly, will get as much enjoyment as I did. As when I used to play this game in some of my spare time.

This still doesn't mean that I don't have an opinion on how the game went and where it is heading.
    if you quit thats fine but dont drag others down into your misery and encourage them to quit too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    put r9 in the dq shop or maybe even merge a few servers, idont wanna have to do nuthin crazy but i will. hos about keying some chinamens cars and recording it and throwin it on youtube for you to see, the game needs more people,lag,well get a better graphics card and internet connection. your friend, me
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you think your fail message is so good its worth posting twice b:shocked
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know, this is just my opinion, but I think a game "dies" when the flaws outweigh the profit. This game isn't dead yet, and from what I can gather, they are adding new content. Is this game flawed? Yes. Is it beyond help? No, it isn't. This game is what you make of it. What if I told you I play this game for its story? Now, I'll be the first to admit, Perfect World's story is far from perfect, but it does have a decent story line despite the fact that it is an MMORPG. And before anyone says anything about the FF's, the T-s and Gee Double U's deus, recall that they are main stream games, Perfect World is not. I don't see top video game magazines reviewing Perfect World. They aren't naive to this game, it's just that they probably see no point in comparing a game like this to a main-stream game... Therein lies the problem: Too many people are comparing this game to main-stream games and not realizing that this game is what it is: A free to play game that has a diminishing player base merely because something, in their eyes, better came along. This game can be salvaged, they just have to get off their ***** and actually strive to make things better.