easiest pavilion?

Options
pigeonv3
pigeonv3 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Seeker
I was wondering which Warsong pavilion is the easiest for a seeker to solo. Also, what would be the minimum leveled gear required to successfully solo one? Thanks!
Post edited by pigeonv3 on

Comments

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    water pavillion just vortex the whole time.. unless you get purged.. then you run around and aoe them. um probly g15 vana gear or better..
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Water Pav. (spin to win babeh)
    I used to solo it in TT90 and R8 with a g15 weap.
    -only ever failed it once (when I didn't know how to do it, no one told me all I had to do was spin ._.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    b:sleep water is the easiest, i dont use vortex to make it bit more fun. beside that, i find wood pretty easy for seeker
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Water pav is the easiest and as stated tt99 is all it takes. I don't like the mana drain of vortex or sitting there tanking the head if there are no mobs around so I actually kite the mobs and heads for 30 seconds then Blade Affinity->Gemini (may kill mobs in 1 hit)+Stalag+Darkcloud and everything should be dead. If you have cloud eruption you can kite for a while and gather 10+ mobs then vortex for about 6 seconds and they'll all be dead, but the longer you kite the more likely you are to be purged.

I imagine Earth would be pretty easy to do also in the same technique as a vit barb. Half the mobs you don't even need to kill, just 50% dd and they'll start to explode so just run away. Gather 2 and triple spark. Big slow mobs with like 800k hp or something but they come at you slowly.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Big slow mobs with like 800k hp or something but they come at you slowly.

since when do earth mobs have 800k hp? lol they have the same as all the other pavillions...
  • Niobus - Archosaur
    Niobus - Archosaur Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Half the mobs you don't even need to kill, just 50% dd and they'll start to explode so just run away.

That's what makes earth harder than water in my opinion.. The exploding mobs hurt if you are too close.

I prefer Water too, but I don't spin all the time... I collect come mobs and attack once in a while. When I got enough I vortex. When they die I start over again. Just need to walk to the end of the first way and play on the area there. if you don't the mobs don't agro you and just run by if you don't hit them.
    I would agree with the previous said - R8 should be enough to handle that one, if not purged. If purged it gets a bit more stress.