+2atk lvl gem

ZooozOOo - Archosaur
ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
i hv been hearing abt this for a long time now that +2 atk lvl shards gona come out..

so i just want to kno if itz realy going to come out n if it does how long we might hv to w8?
b:laugh
b:laugh
Post edited by ZooozOOo - Archosaur on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This patch or the next one.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This patch or the next one.

Is this known for sure? and also I've been hearing rumors about +3 def lvl shards, true or not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    yeah i heard abt it too b:laugh would be very nice if some one can confirm this b:pleased
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    They do actually exist.

We just don't know if/when we'll get them and any answers anyone on the forums can give would be pure speculation.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    They do actually exist.

We just don't know if/when we'll get them and any answers anyone on the forums can give would be pure speculation.

yeah bt +20 vit stones also exist bt we dont hv it here so is there a possibility that it might be same in this case? b:puzzled b:question
  • Raapy - Raging Tide
    Raapy - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yay, a 450m for a gem that gives +3 def level (considering the RT economy atm).
    But i hope that when they are released, there's also so kind of pack with better DoDs rate or even JoDs or another way to get it. Otherwise it would seem like something hard even for these heavy CS'ers.
    [SIGPIC]Level 104 Sage Assassin[/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited May 2013
    It's very possible they won't be released here (and, like the example you provided, wouldn't be the first time such a thing has occurred). We just don't know enough to say for sure either way.

The best bet anyone can give is that if it doesn't show up with our next content expansion we likely won't get it.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But i hope that when they are released, there's also so kind of pack with better DoDs rate or even JoDs or another way to get it. Otherwise it would seem like something hard even for these heavy CS'ers.

Agreed, it's already stupidly expensive as it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    b:laugh b:victory ty for the reply b:thanks
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2013

you can dream about it

they made third recast free for a reason
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    any answers anyone on the forums can give would be pure speculation.

Why you no troll/imp anymore on forums b:cry?

To the OP and Zheii, i was kidding b:chuckle.
  • opkossy
    edited May 2013
    Why you no troll/imp anymore on forums b:cry?

To the OP and Zheii, i was kidding b:chuckle.

Because I wasn't allowed to say on February 37th 2021 b:sad
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Knowing that currently +1 atk lvl and +2 def lvl stones are in game...
    +2 atk (even +3 atk) lvl stones will possibly comeout...
    and +3 def lvl stones are possible as well....

Best you can do is pre-plan your stone set up to shoot for...

as a Psy im planning 1 +2 def (6 +2 def) and 3 +1 atk (18 +1 atk) lvl stones per 4 socket gear as the game sits now...

IF +2 atk comes out, 9 +2 def and 15 +2 atk lvls... (same # of def and atk lvl stone if all +3's come out)...

After that, just hope you can afford them or make sure you have children to sell to be able to afford them b:avoid ... actually, no... dont sell your your children... tho it might be tempting some days... f:hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For this reason, I haven't sharded or refined my S3. I have a feeling of another cast for R9, due to the fact the R9 ring is in the NW forge for a reason, not just to engrave and refine. 3rd cast was free, 4th will not be. I'll wait, while everyone else refines and shards their S3.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For this reason, I haven't sharded or refined my S3. I have a feeling of another cast for R9, due to the fact the R9 ring is in the NW forge for a reason, not just to engrave and refine. 3rd cast was free, 4th will not be. I'll wait, while everyone else refines and shards their S3.

Yeah but if a upgrade does come out for it it could always end up being like the upgrade from first stage r9 to second stage, refines and shards and transfered for free, and it will more than likely cost billions of coins ( like back before NW when it cost around 7.8 billion to second stage a set of r9) for a small increase in effectiveness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
  • DjRacer - Heavens Tear
    DjRacer - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013

The recasted r9 ring is part of the chinese version of the s3 set, which is something we will not be getting. Even if we do get it, you wont be able to convert our current version of s3 to that version unless pwi makes it possible, which I doubt.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited May 2013

we did that half a year ago and its getting boring :/ time for something new indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are ppl on this thread using s3 to mean stage 3 R9 gear? Because I'm used to s3 meaning G16 nirvy and R9rrr meaning third cast R9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Yeah but if a upgrade does come out for it it could always end up being like the upgrade from first stage r9 to second stage, refines and shards and transfered for free, and it will more than likely cost billions of coins ( like back before NW when it cost around 7.8 billion to second stage a set of r9) for a small increase in effectiveness

True but why take the chance. Even though, with the content we have now, R9s3 is OP, they may still have a content update that will balance out the gear with the instances. It's all speculation. Rather be safe and barely shard and refine my gear, than be stuck losing my refines like I did going from s2 to s3. I lost a +11 and 2 gems on my wep. Good thing my gear wasn't sharded or refined. We will never know until it happens.
    edited May 2013
    Are ppl on this thread using s3 to mean stage 3 R9 gear? Because I'm used to s3 meaning G16 nirvy and R9rrr meaning third cast R9.

What's the differnace. s3, R9s3, R9rrr, R9 stage 3. It's a matter of how you like to type it. It's not brain surgery to figure out what is being said. You don't say R9s3 to refer to Nirvi 3rd cast. Either 3rd cast whether it's Nirvi or R9 didn't cost anything. Theirs a reason for that, there always is.

About the post: Again it's speculation. Posts like these asking when something is coming out, is always rumor and speculation. No one knows till it happens. Asking when something is supposed to come to our server, is like asking if it's going to rain on Tues Nov 12, 2013 or asking what the lottery numbers are for next months drawing. Your going to get the same answer every time. You have to wait till it's announced.
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On another thread, someone who plays CN said that the +3 DEF stones came out there but were quickly pulled back. I suspect we won't see them soon, if ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On another thread, someone who plays CN said that the +3 DEF stones came out there but were quickly pulled back. I suspect we won't see them soon, if ever.

I think they were on a test server or something but don't quote me on that. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What's the difference. s3, R9s3, R9rrr, R9 stage 3.

The difference is the one I mentioned in my question, the difference between nirvana and rank gear. You are referring to different shorthands for third cast Rank 9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they don't plan to release a +2 attack lvl gem, why did they change Jewelcraftmen options?
    You can't combine Diamonds of Tiger anymore to craft a Diamond of Dragon.

For me it's not the question, IF they want to release it. I wonder HOW they will release it.
    Will there be an option to craft high-lvl shards with supply tokens?
    And what would be the fee to craft them?

Only option for us are packs atm. I wonder if I should buy shards now.
    DoTs are at 25m on lc server. Wait or buy, that's the question.
  • Raapy - Raging Tide
    Raapy - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think changing the craftsman options has nothing to do with it. Tbh i don't think there was actually a single soul on pwi who used Drakeflames do make a DoT, or DoTs to make a DoD. But it would be possible to let both options on the craftsman, one to make DoD and one to make the +2 atk level gem, a lot of things are like that.
    Anyways,i think the only option to get them would be crafting with the DoTs you get from packs, unless like i've commented earlier on this thread, they add a new way to obtain these gems.
    [SIGPIC]Level 104 Sage Assassin[/SIGPIC]
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The recasted r9 ring is part of the chinese version of the s3 set, which is something we will not be getting. Even if we do get it, you wont be able to convert our current version of s3 to that version unless pwi makes it possible, which I doubt.

Educate yourself please.
    It is NOT the same ring, a psychic on my server accidentally made the wizard r9 recast ring and was sent a psy r9 recast ring from the GM's in return, they have 1 major difference; the one that everyone gets has "Manufactured by etc." on the PWCN one it has the actual complects name. Yes I do realize this can be easily changed by PWI but still...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
    edited May 2013
    The difference is the one I mentioned in my question, the difference between nirvana and rank gear. You are referring to different shorthands for third cast Rank 9.

We can get into a back and forth on this topic. There is another thread for that.
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gyroki wrote: »
    If they don't plan to release a +2 attack lvl gem, why did they change Jewelcraftmen options?

My knowledge of the subject is limited to repeating what others (who have access to other servers) have posted. That said, I believe will will get the +2 ATK but not the +3 DEF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My knowledge of the subject is limited to repeating what others (who have access to other servers) have posted. That said, I believe will will get the +2 ATK but not the +3 DEF.

pointless, there is already a huge unbalance between attack levels and defense levels with those r9r3 weapons...
    so high unbalance that now full vit shards is almost as viable as full josd

if they add +2 atk lvl they MUST add the +3 defs aswell

personally i'd add the 3def level stones w\o adding the +2 atk lvl ones

dot sins f.e. already hit 20k+ with normal skills full josd any other class
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PWCN has a "test server" that gets patches one week before the rest of PWCN.
    That server and that server alone had the +3 and +2 stones for 1 week.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18686831#post18686831
    http://i.imgur.com/VEFK1t2.png

By the next week the +3 stones were removed from the jewelscraftman and this was the patch the rest of PWCN got.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18772531&postcount=254
    http://i.imgur.com/SOoqzuq.png

During the last content update, PWI was synched with the patch PWCN had 1 week before the +2 stones.

PWCN also added a new type of pack http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/38304
    The thing about the pack is that in addition to the normal payout there is a 100% chance of getting a "Gold Snake Essence". 500 of those you can craft into a DoT / DoD. http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/34734
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html