Good By To Nemesis

stonewolf13
stonewolf13 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Etherblade (West)
JUST A NOTE THANK YOU NEMESIS FOR BEING MY HOME FOR SO LONG!
And a small thanbk you to all my friends i have made there and i love you guys thank you for your hard work and tw's we had!
I shall miss you all and that name being on the map!
Post edited by stonewolf13 on

Comments

• soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why is nem disbanding? I have a friend in it and even he won't tell me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good Bye*
    Why is nem disbanding? I have a friend in it and even he won't tell me.

Kat disbanded the faction as she didn't want to lead it anymore and everyone jumped over to So Hot from what I know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know right but most are together again <3

Nemesis was the best fac ever. Nothing can change my mind.

As for it disbanding...well it should be kept between the people in the fac unless the leader says its ok :)
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kat disbanded the faction as she didn't want to lead it anymore and everyone jumped over to So Hot from what I know.

But somehow this makes a new faction? Or makes Nemesis no longer "there"?

Time will tell if it's truly a different faction or just another shell game (narla/nemesis/so hot - teletubbies/defiance - elusive/zulusive/rescind/ascend - and I could probably go on . . . . .)

"A rose by any other name still has the same stink", or something like that . . . did Shakespeare really write that?

"Everyone" of Nemesis players "jump over to So Hot" to TW vs one of three factions: Evilhordes, nilnil or defiance. Where they bid this week will tell much (but not all) of the tale. Will be interesting to see.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    But somehow this makes a new faction? Or makes Nemesis no longer "there"?

Time will tell if it's truly a different faction or just another shell game (narla/nemesis/so hot - teletubbies/defiance - elusive/zulusive/rescind/ascend - and I could probably go on . . . . .)

"A rose by any other name still has the same stink", or something like that . . . did Shakespeare really write that?

"Everyone" of Nemesis players "jump over to So Hot" to TW vs one of three factions: Evilhordes, nilnil or defiance. Where they bid this week will tell much (but not all) of the tale. Will be interesting to see.

I should have said 'most everyone' instead of everyone, many people did not go into So Hot but joined other Factions, as some are upset with what Kat did.

I believe the correct line is actually "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" from Romeo and Juliet.
    -You are correct in inferring that So Hot is just another silly variation of Nem/Etc though.

And I am quite looking forward to seeing who bids on what this weekend.. will give us much "insight" into what kind of Faction So Hot is going to be...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stay tuned in the next few days for the next episode of.......
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013

"How to dress like a girl and be a drama queen; Release your inner man!"
    -the creators of this show claim no ownership over this piece of **** as the budget was cut and the actors are all crappy wanna be's and it's only really purpose is to fill in the gap on channel 302 between 3am and 4am, no-one watches TV then anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    It's this or infomercials
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    It's this or infomercials

At least with infomercials I can buy another crappy 'Do it yourself steam-clean like a PRO mop!' 'cause I need another ones of those babies, not like I already have 6 of them sitting in my cupboard still in their wrapping just waiting to be used, I mean, the deal was just too good to resist! 2 for the price of one?! if I call within 15min I get 30% off?! what is this bargain? how can I say no?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    edited May 2013
    I should have said 'most everyone' instead of everyone, many people did not go into So Hot but joined other Factions, as some are upset with what Kat did.

I believe the correct line is actually "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" from Romeo and Juliet.

My high-brow satire clearly lost on some - just trust that there is nothing I do not know - and precious little incorrect in my forum posts.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013

... *pat pat*
    My high-brow satire clearly lost on some - just trust that there is nothing I do not know - and precious little incorrect in my forum posts.

Hahaha, no I got it, well and truly.
    Are you familiar with the saying "One that believes he knows all really knows nothing"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2013

wait till the dark knight rises
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    wait till the dark knight rises

Best. Batman Movie. Ever. *-*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Hahaha, no I got it, well and truly.
    Are you familiar with the saying "One that believes he knows all really knows nothing"?[/COLOR]

Yes, da guy dat said dat wuz stupid, I am sure of it.
  • stonewolf13
    stonewolf13 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glade to see so many intrested in a dead faction and glade to see the nontrolls thank you all!
    b:victory
  • strawberryboob
    strawberryboob Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glade to see so many intrested in a dead faction and glade to see the nontrolls thank you all!
    b:victory

Don't worry in a week or a bit more, kat will give it CPR f:meh
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013

LOL!!

Well, considering there are still some people literally IN Nem.... maybe :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]