DQ and Achievement Shops

Options
Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Just wondering if any updates for those are on the roadmap and if so what we could possibly expect?

Ty in advance
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Probably none. There hasn't been much, and I don't expect for there to be anything new soon. Also, you'll know when they decide to announce it. You might get a hint from a Mod/GM/CM that something is coming, but you'll never know anything until there's an official statement on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    edited May 2013
    Options
    They shouldn't add something like MoGs or GST, that will only make ppl abuse it like the last time. I guess they should add neat things like Skillbooks, maybe AEU Skills or a random skillbook or something.

Just to have something we can actually use. At least some IG or other Apo or def Charms. Stuff like that would make a big deal for some ppl (:

I know that they are unlikely going to tell me when something actually happens...but it doesn't hurt to ask xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    They've got cheap perfect stones in the DQ shop, with those you can make defense and attack charms if you've leveled your apothecary skill up to level 8, which isn't that hard to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    They've got cheap perfect stones in the DQ shop, with those you can make defense and attack charms if you've leveled your apothecary skill up to level 8, which isn't that hard to do.

don't you need to be in a faction with a certain land owned to level apo all the way, though?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Joe - Morai
    edited May 2013
    Options

They are noway near cheap o.o I rather get a Demon Sage Event cards...all other things are useless imho...
    don't you need to be in a faction with a certain land owned to level apo all the way, though?

No you can decompose grade 11 gears to get those chienkung or w/e they are called stones with which you can craft grade 7 apo def charm to elvel your apo all the way to 8^^
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Options

Nope. Level 7 apoth just requires gratuitous use of Chiukung Stones which can be easily attained by actually picking up drops in BH100s... or if you're lazy you could choose to purchase and decompose equipment from the NPCs in heaven/hell.

After that just make either a bunch of phys or mag attack charms from any apothecary in a relatively high level area (IE: Dreamweaver Port).
    (Insert fancy image here)