Kiwis and Aussies

Miminzb - Dreamweaver
Miminzb - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Interested in knowing how many of us hang on the DW server :) Which faction have you chosen and why?
Post edited by Miminzb - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Interested in knowing how many of us hang on the DW server :) Which faction have you chosen and why?

There were a large number of aussies around but many have left the game - there are still a few around. Kiwis are few and far between, I am one (Wellington b:victory) and know a couple of others that still play. I am in Vex and you will find a couple in Bootycamp, others I am not sure where they hide out now.
  • bigchewy
    bigchewy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There were a large number of aussies around but many have left the game - there are still a few around. Kiwis are few and far between, I am one (Wellington b:victory) and know a couple of others that still play. I am in Vex and you will find a couple in Bootycamp, others I am not sure where they hide out now.

Windy Wellington.... no way, I'm in Feilding \o/ but to the OP, i did know a couple aussies and kiwis on this server but have since left quite some time ago b:surrender sadly i dont see that getting any better b:sad
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the biggest Aussie concentration was in Spades bak in the day. Hell us Aus/NZ ppl were the shizz on this server once upon a time, but yeah, most have since left.

I live in Melbourne, still in Spades, but don't really get on much anymore, nothin left to do and can't keep up with the gear anymore xD
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xseassinx
    xseassinx Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still here
  • bigdoodledorris
    bigdoodledorris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the biggest Aussie concentration was in Spades bak in the day. Hell us Aus/NZ ppl were the shizz on this server once upon a time, but yeah, most have since left.

I live in Melbourne, still in Spades, but don't really get on much anymore, nothin left to do and can't keep up with the gear anymore xD

b:pleased Don't deceive them, the real aussie dream team was in Spardes. b:dirtyb:dirty
  • Miminzb - Dreamweaver
    Miminzb - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK, an Aussie friend has started a faction b:victory If anyone is looking for a home that will probably be most active in Aussie/Kiwi timezone look us up!

WarAngel is the faction

PM or mail in game to: miminzb or _DizzSea_
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    b:pleased Don't deceive them, the real aussie dream team was in Spardes. b:dirtyb:dirty

no man krispy is where it's at
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no man krispy is where it's at

MareMare y u no giv me u skypez
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    MareMare y u no giv me u skypez

check your messages. ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    check your messages. ;o

Don't do it o_o. It's a trap!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.