Making Money Low Level

pedrorullez
pedrorullez Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Seeker
Please, Somebody can teach me how I do money with my 40 seeker?

Now with the itens of Dragon Quest being sold for 1 coin in npc, I dont know more how do money..

Sorry for my English.
Post edited by pedrorullez on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    farm for leather and oils.
    gather herbs and mats with pickaxe.
    dont spend money on gear, youll outgrow it fast anyway.

set up a catshop during the night. Find a market that works a bit. You can for example try to buy mats like leather and oils in an area where they drop and then next night sell them near the forges. Or you can sell stones next to the crazy stone NPC if those that are probably already there have a high margin and you want to do it for less. Just examples, try to think of what works best.

Check the AH dayly for bargains and sell them at a profit.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also go see the local Jolly Ol' Jones npc at the starter areas for the Elves, Untamed, and Humans. He has daily bounty hunt quests available for people your level that reward good coin. Should be enough to fund your daily repairs and some skills.

Otherwise definitely try HrunsPanda's idea for farming/merchanting oil, glue, and leather. Mid-level mats tend to sell VERY well because most people breeze through those levels and regret it later when they need to upgrade their crafting skills and they get low drop rates.

I suggest using PWDatabase to find out what mobs have the best drop rates for your level.

Farming herbs isn't really very lucrative until higher levels when the most popular pots become available, but leveling apothecary skills can come in handy simply because of how popular those pots are and how much people are willing to pay for things you can essentially make for free.

Farming metals/wood/coal and stuff while you run around questing are a good idea. Some people buy 2nd grade metals for 2k each, and if you pick one up every time you see it, you can easily get a stack of 15 or more before you get the chance to sell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • pedrorullez
    edited May 2013
    Ok !! Thank you

I have the dreamchaser pack , so I should use that money for up my skills or I should guard the money ?
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Depends a bit. Keep around a tiny bit for repairs so you wont need to farm for that.

Some skills are important, buy them asap. Others could wait if you dont have the money to spare since at higher levels it will be easier to farm the same amount than it is now. For that same reason however, you should not guard money now for later. It will be so much easier to get later, just spend it now if you have it.
  • pedrorullez
    edited May 2013
    Depends a bit. Keep around a tiny bit for repairs so you wont need to farm for that.

Some skills are important, buy them asap. Others could wait if you dont have the money to spare since at higher levels it will be easier to farm the same amount than it is now. For that same reason however, you should not guard money now for later. It will be so much easier to get later, just spend it now if you have it.

Ok.. The quests of Jolly Old' Jones is performed along the BH for lvl 40 ?

I will go try make money doing the quests of Jolly Old' Jones

And Seeker is a good option to invest to pvp?
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you mean is it a daily every day quest like bh? Yes, it is. Does it take place in a dungeon like bh does? No, Jones' quests are very easy and can be done outside in the normal world by yourself. They can be as easy as going to one place and picking some herbs, or as hard as going and killing 10 mobs your level.

b:chuckle Sorry if that's not what you meant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • pedrorullez
    edited May 2013
    Do you mean is it a daily every day quest? Yes, it is. Does it take place in the dungeon bh does? No, Jones' quests are very easy and can be done outside in the normal world by yourself.

b:chuckle Sorry if that's not what you meant.

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited May 2013

that is not something you should be thinking of right now. Being competetive in PvP requires gear if such a level that you probably have made several level 100 chars before you are going to get into that if ever at all.
    Seeker is however a good pvp char yes. one of the best
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Remember to sell your Scarlet Fruits in the auction house for 250-350K each.

And save money by getting free Divine Quest weapons. No need to buy a weapon until 90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]