Comments

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    these newest screen shots are so awesome! Your toon is adorable :3
    The fash really fits with the weapon in my opinion
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Leftover from Candeza's pics:

rinas_random_edit_06_zpsb006f20a.png
    rinas_random_edit_07_zpsfaa93cfc.png

Random shots of Risa:
    rinas_random_edit_08_zps69ef1882.png
    rinas_random_edit_09_zpsfb204317.png

AND the Foxy goddess!
    rinas_random_edit_10_zps34790718.png

Rawr! Bow down!

That's all. o_o (Gotta leave for a ceremony in 15 mins. :U)
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Whew~ *insert applause* I left a rough but crazy good week behind. This means more free time. ^^ (I guess.) As long as teachers don't decide to give us more stuff to study. =.=
    @Sister_Warui Thank you so much. :3 Now that you say, the fashion fits pretty good. :D I think it's because of the colors. c:
    The previous pics were test pics, because I don't often take screenies on my archie. It's different, but exciting too. ^_^ I'm sure I have a few other screenies hiding somewhere. I'll try to search for them.
    Soo, I found the latest fashion modell contest exciting and tried to put together something to entry. I think I ended up taking random screenies. I tried to find nice backgrounds and make the fashion part of the background, because I'm not really into PS and editing stuff. I choosed the regular way. Here are my entries, or as what I call it:

Nature ~ Project Kawaii Part 1

rinas_entry_01_zps4e84b1bb.png
    rinas_entry_06_zpscfd66097.png
    rinas_entry_02_zpsc7a16445.png
    rinas_entry_03_zps70c5503f.png
    rinas_entry_09_zps64907c62.png
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Nature ~ Project Kawaii Part 2

rinas_entry_04_zpsfacf19e3.png
    rinas_entry_05_zps34ca114d.png
    rinas_entry_08_zps3697fee0.png
    rinas_entry_07_zps16326923.png
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Oh, wow! I love that first picture! That fashion is together looks so pretty on your char, and I'm normally not a fan of those shorts. :D She looks like a true fashion model in that shot!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Nature ~ Project Kawaii Part 3

rinas_entry_10_zpse687b777.png
    rinas_entry_11_zps1c16aec2.png
    rinas_entry_12_zps4bfc91b5.png

That's it, even if I don't get anything or they didn't get my e-mail or these don't fit to the theme... I still had lot of fun and I'm happy with the result. ^_^
    Edit:
    Thanks Venus. I'm glad you like it. :3 I found the shorts cute, but I never knew how to make it part of a set. And because everyone I know hates that fash piece it was a challenge for me. :P It's one of my fav combos now. :)
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Rin Rin, some nice combos you have there :3 your characters look very cute in that fash *-* especially the yellow set! so puffy & pretty x3 the mint-colored elegant dress is uwaaah - I luv mint color ._. oh yeah, I like orange seeker ss edition ;D especially this one, its just epic.
    spring_seeker_03_zpsa1d875bc.png
    p.s.
    your sis fishie is so kawaiii <3 and I see you are doing just fine :3 keep em' scrieenies coming!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    @Shizu Thank you. .//. I made up the mango combo when I bought my very first fashion for my seek at around 87. :D I had only set, my typical orange set (butterfly top, maiden skirt and icelace boots), tho I still like it much. :3 I remember when later (with my next event card) around 95 I bough my (lucky violet pink colored) Vixen wrap, people couldn't reckognize me w/o my orange clothes. XD
    Elegant dress is one of my fav clothes, because it looks so great in many many colors. \*o*/
    As for the orange seeker pics~ :o (Took them while I was waiting on my culti countdown. Made that 10mins exciting insead of boring. :D) I really tried to make them cool, action shots, but I'm not really satisfied with them. I still have much to learn. ._.; I wanna make cool shots like you and Fonyan and Llux, but I'll leave the cool part to you. XD

I really wanna do so many stuffs, but as I'm in the last year of this school, there are so many things that I have to get done. :( (Study, ceremonies, last trips, school events, serenades, more test and etc. etc. I'm going crazy. )
    I'm about to finish the editing of the pics I took with you Pure. *^*
    That's all. .n.
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I can understand the going crazy part, I'm in the same boat at my school. ._. All the applications, finals, homework, homework, more homework. Ugh, never have time for anything anymore. D: Nice to see you posting at all, glad you can manage your time better than me. xD Oh and my favourite set is the mint elegant dress. Like Shizu said, I LOVE MINT! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Uh o..o Hello~ Am I going to necro my own thread now? o: I dun remember. x.x Anyways~ Long text coming!
    How have you all been? :D It has been 2 months aaand 1 day since I showed the smallest signs of life. Weell, I have no idea how many things I planned to do, but I'm pretty sure there's a huge mess in my screenie folder. I have tons of unedited pics and started but not-finished projects... Erm, I even started to write the continuation to Mission of an assasin, but I forgot about that too. >_<
    Basically I couldn't keep up with myself. :x Buuuut I finished this school, everything's perfect with studying and I'm ready (or not) to move into dorms in september!~ >=D
    It's summer~~ =w= Yet I haven't done much than reading fanfics and watching doramas... *q* What I'm planning is to finish stuffs that I promised and/or wanted to do. ^u^
    Soo sis got a new lappy not a while ago and her game runs super smooth. Even with high graphics she has no lag and I'm kinda jelly of that. (But tbh I haven't really played the game since november/december. Ever since the last year of school started I've been playing less and less and the only reason I logged on was taking screenies, but after so many/long breaks I forgot a bunch of things. x.x) I was just messing with her fishie.

Tsukura_1_zpsed9bc1ed.png
    Tsukura_2_zpsa16f62d9.png

My lappy got kinda old and slow like a snail, and my game is about nothing but lag. Plus I'm running out of space. >o< Awkard...awkard...
    P.s. Hugs to everyone!~ :D
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    So nice to see you back Rina, hope you are doing well :3 Glad to hear you've finally finished your school term, good luck in the new dorms in September too! Enjoy your Summer as much as you can meanwhile though ;)

Love the screenies of your sister's sin, the colours are so pretty :3 I only just realised I never got around to commenting on the whole last page of screenies that you posted a while back, so sorry for that! D: But you know I love them nevertheless, such gorgeous characters and colours that it melts my heart a bit everytime I look at them, especially the Nature ~ Project Kawaii Part 1 and the snowy Wintery pics of Candeza.

Have a lovely Summer ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Thanks Chelestine! Those are some really heart-warming words that I could tell about your screenies too. :3 (*whisp whisp* Cause I love them.) It's okay if you don't comment, since it's impossible to always keep up with stuff like that. And it's not a must. :D I see you have your own thread now (which is supaa cool). I should've at least replied earlier dayum. >.< I finally finished editing my most recent pics, more like the pitures that I return with. :P Some of them might be lame, because it was pretty late when I finished. x.x I think I use my sin most of the time so it won't be a surprise if I say I took the shots on her too. XD When I get to do it, I'll finally finish designing my opening page, cause I've been keeping some unfinished projects on my pc forever. x_X Gah...
    These pictures aren't something I'm used to because I dun usually edit dark pics, but it was a good experience. It was weird tho. :o (Next time I'll bright bright colorful shiny pics!~~ /*A*/ *flips a table full of rainbow-colored crayons*)
    Soooo~ Check them out if you like. ^.~
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Full Moon
    It's getting dark outside... Part 1

It's getting late, but my time to shine has just arrived...
    shikos_return_01_zps7d971c25.png
    With my control of both my sides, I have to call out for the true assasin...
    shikos_return_02_zpse075dc56.png
    A strange feeling running through my body...
    shikos_return_03_zps4a1f07f6.png
    I see an opening door...
    shikos_return_15_zps527de365.png
    It's a different world, where the Moon shines red.
    shikos_return_16_zps16a212ee.png
    As I open my eyes, holding my daggers I hear a voice telling me to fight.
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Full Moon
    It's getting dark outside... Part 2

With the mark of blood...
    shikos_return_05_zps1de8d897.png
    I gain more strength.
    shikos_return_06_zps97e7ea88.png
    I feel the elements in my daggers...
    The cold ice...
    shikos_return_07_zps92e23ac2.png
    The fire burning in my heart, the blood covering the ground...
    shikos_return_04_zps7abbb563.png
    Even lightning... My chi turns into power that my pure side could never feel.
    shikos_return_12_zps394144bf.png
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Full Moon
    It's getting dark outside... Part 3

Summoning a storm...
    shikos_return_08_zps889fb37b.png
    shikos_return_09_zps3990fcb8.png
    I can feel the ground shaking...
    shikos_return_10_zps1ef4a7fd.png
    "Clear them all!" the voice said.
    shikos_return_14_zps914ca319.png
    I had no choice but to follow the order.
    shikos_return_18_zps9981811b.png
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Full Moon
    It's getting dark outside... Part 4

Is it over yet?
    shikos_return_13_zpseee39d97.png
    I didn't want to continue this...
    shikos_return_17_zps9529ebaa.png
    By focusing all my chi, I broke the wall that isolated me from my real self...
    shikos_return_19_zpsc42e4756.png
    I'm back. I returned to my true, only side, Shikokyoshou the white assasin.
    shikos_return_20_zpsb6ffa063.png

That's all. Hope you liked it. Texts are just for fun. Bye. o3o
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

shikos_return_01_zps7d971c25.png

shikos_return_09_zps3990fcb8.png

shikos_return_10_zps1ef4a7fd.png

Gorgeous screenies again Rina even if they're much darker than you usually take :3 I'm envious of your skills of taking sin action shots! I've tried a few times on mine and she just won't let me D: I can never get any good skill shots or cool poses, I just get a the tip of a boot or half her body missing instead *giggles* Keep it up, always looking forward to see what you come up with next ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Hello?
    Uuuuugh... It's been a while, but it feels just like yesterday I uploaded these screenies. Dayum... summer's gone. -sigh- In one moment august came, things became rushed and bamm, I'm in the dorms going to school again. ._. I have many many many screenshots that I wanted to edit during summer, but gosh I was really lazy and did nothing. I'm planning to start playing again. :o My new lappy should arrive new week and I'm really excited, tho I can use it only in the weekends. >.<" It'll have a really good video card and is a real gamer lappy. *insert dance of joy* And because it can hold the game way better (hopefully w/o lag) taking screenies can be more enjoyable, w/o worrying about freezing and stuff. =DD
    Gorgeous screenies again Rina even if they're much darker than you usually take :3 I'm envious of your skills of taking sin action shots! I've tried a few times on mine and she just won't let me D: I can never get any good skill shots or cool poses, I just get a the tip of a boot or half her body missing instead *giggles* Keep it up, always looking forward to see what you come up with next ^_^

Thanks!~ ^^ Weeell, about getting my sin in the picture... You wouldn't belive how many times I tried over and over the same skill just to get the right angle. It's really a game of patience eh. XD On some pictures I couldn't even find her. :P But once you find out how to turn the camera you can end up with some pretty awesome shots. I'm really happy with the latest ones, because I think they're probably the best ones that I ever taken. (imo) Some of them just feels dynamic and that's a feeling I hardly catch with my shots.
    So, yeah, I should be going now *gets ready for a goodbye* Oh wait...hold on a sec!
    Over 12k views? ;w;
    000_tumblr_lhr4mgugjk1qdbixco1_500.gif
    For me it means a lot. >o< I feel just a lil bit succesful, thanks to you! =D Slowly it'll be my 1 year anni and I'm so happy about it. In this time I learnt so much. ^^

For those who like to watch my works: I'll come up with something soon (promise)!~ =DDD
    For those who think I'm just wasting my time:
    Have some cute Taemin :3...
    tumblr_ljnt8nJeNV1qdq5u6.gif

Okay, that's it, see you soon!~
    Rina
    (Want me to switch writing colors? I used pink and blue because I think it's easier to read so much text in a light color instead of orange. >n<)
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Kewl **** Wiz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I spy a Shinee fan! b:chuckle Welcome back Rina~ -huggles- How did your summer go? and and get me a new lappy too! Mine is going granny style now Dx Anyway~ Can't wait to see more screenies updated c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur
    _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    [COLOR="rgb(255, 192, 203)"]Rukii-chan f:cute .. I'm baaaaaaaaack! ~~~ [/COLOR]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I mean, Hello all and Welcome back Pureeeeeee!~ (>^^)> <(^^<) *hugshugshugs*
    Aigoo... When was I last here? I dun remember. >.< Living in a dorm means I'm only avaible to use my lappy on weekends and it's kinda awkward. =/
    My current irl state is a bit messed up, meaning that I'm unavaible to access any of my datas from my lappy. These datas include literally everything: all my screenies that I took, edited or planned to edit, my editing softwares, and PWI itself and my personal stuff (pics, vids and more blah you know) etc. Eventhough I have lappy I can't edit a lot of pictures that I wanted to upload and to get back my stuff may take more than a year (who knows?).
    I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone with my inactiveness, but it turned out this way... I'm trying to install the game now but Arc just won't work for me. D: I've been busy with school lately but once I install PWI again I guess I'll be able to play some again. :c
    Sad thing is that I had my new design for my thread unfinished among my datas. :X
    I'll try to revive my thread somehow! =DD
    Because I don't wanna leave here just text but I don't have any ss, I'll just leave here a pic that I took in our garden and planned to edit today. XD
    Earth_laughs_pale_small_zpsb294346e.jpg

Hugs and cookies to all of you,
    and don't forget Xmas is coming,
    and and and and and and ...umm more hugs? :3
    Hwaiting
    Rina ♥
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I missed you! D:

Know how the whole data loss thing feels. I still need to get all my data from my other PC but haven't had the time/resources to get it done, so I'm missing what amounts to.... over a decade worth of various things (The computer isn't that old but I had transferred all the stuff I had on a prior one to it) and it really sucks. Dx

Hope all can go well for you though!

*flees back to lurkmode*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Oww Kossy you missed me? ;w;
    Gosh, who tell hell decided to make this lovely Saturday a workday? Yeah I hate going to school on Saturdays :C buuut I have a tiny amount of screenies to share. I took some pics of my nab fishie last time we did fc with my sis. :3 These pics are nothing special I was just bored while I was waiting for my sis. I tried to edit them the way they'd look more cool. xD Okay, here they are:

Frost Blood

shiko_fc_1_zpsc1624ae7.jpg
    shiko_fc_2_zpsfcacb2f6.jpg
    shiko_fc_3_zps22072d45.jpg
    shiko_fc_4_zps5e404c7b.jpg

No idea what happened to the quality. :x As I mentioned before these pics are some random ones but they sure can help to revive my thread. :>

Rina ^o^
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hey there again! :) I logged on for little bit and took these pictures today. There are only a few but I missed my cleric so much. c: I guess I can't get bored of Tellus City. :P

Winter Clarity

rehiko_01_zpsce7bc001.png
    rehiko_02_zpsb34db5b5.png
    rehiko_03_zps2f81a0fd.png
    rehiko_04_zps1af4cbef.png

Hope you'll like it!
    Rina ♥
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiii all!~ A little late, but Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! =DD I took some screenies to celebrate. The shots didn't come out as great as I expected and there are only a few ones but I couldn't miss uploading some holiday screenies. =) The characters are ofc my veno Miko and my seeker Rina. :v

xmas_01_zps3e0adf30.png
    That's my house! =D

xmas_03_zpsaceb363f.png
    Want some gifts? c:

xmas_02_zps2031d854.png
    He's my man! :D

xmas_05_zps8aa6f066.png
    Greetings from the Gingerbread House!

xmas_04_zpsa3b3aabd.png
    Heeh? You wanted to steal mah gifts didn't you? Well I gotcha' >:3

That's all, get on your Santa Hat and have a Merry Merry Christmas!~
    Rina ♥
    Wanna hear something cute? Clickie hereee! (\(^_^)/)
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Oh yeah, so this new patch came out with the rebirth thingie and I gave it a try. Yush, Rina is reincarnated now. >:D Leveling up from 1 to 100 reminds me of the good ol' times. :) You know just going back to the places, killing, questing and it's actually fun cause you won't one-shot the mobs with your op gears. (Not like I had any of those XDDD)
    So new expansion means new places where you can go if you're reborn. The places are really pretty, though I only explored a tiny bit of it. Here are some screenies. :) Hope you'll like it!

Land of reborn

screenie_01_zpsb9134db9.png
    screenie_02_zps7184f0a0.png
    screenie_03_zps2a7bdfd6.png
    screenie_05_zpsdc5798d6.png
    screenie_07_zps77b383df.png
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    screenie_06_zps39598126.png

And some of the skies... (Which I loveeeeeeeeeee *o* *flips a table*)

sky_01_zpsbe8a7867.png
    sky_02_zps53c67525.png
    sky_04_zps5300dd9d.png

sky_05_zpsac0e25a5.png
    Okay this one doesn't belong here, but it's also a screenie of the sky. :c Cause I found it pretty, you know the purple thingie with the snow. c:

Hope you liked it. :>
    Rina ♥
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Some random stuff to fill in this page.....

screenie_09_zpsec437b7d.png
    'What? Are you taking photos now?'

screenie_12_zps3af64ad5.png
    Rina fighting with pirates....

winter_03_zps985a6474.png
    winter_01_zps2be0c660.png
    winter_02_zps89c6f09c.png
    Lalalalalalalalala~ Just like Miracles in December~~

That's all ^3^
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    With these shots I tried out a new editing style. What do you think? I didn't achieve what I wanted. D:
    Efflorescence

dawn_1_zps2b335261.png
    dawn_2_zps5b1246d0.png
    dawn_3_zps69ee6c31.png