reporting players

Spideera - Archosaur
Spideera - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Support Desk
Hello,

There's a player in the Archosaur server who is advertising constantly that he is selling his account.

New players are being fooled into giving him coin for it. when they attempt to complete the exchange, he logs out thereby scamming the newer players.

Several players including myself have asked him to stop wc the sale of his toon since it violates TOS. I've warned the newer players that buying is also a violation and that they shouldn't do it.

The problem is that as long as he continues to do it, he's putting new players at risk.

I've attempted to look him up to report him so he can stop doing this, but his name doesn't appear on the list of registered toons. I took a screenshot of his ad, but have no clue how to submit it.

He is advertising on the Archosaur server, his toons' name is (removed upon advice from Bella - thanks didn't know that) he claims to be a lvl 101 assassin with warsong and he is asking 20mil for it.

I hope you guys can find him so he can be banned before he takes advantage of more of our new players.

Thank you for looking into this matter.
If there is another place where I should post this in the future, please let me know if there is a thread for matters such as these.
Post edited by Spideera - Archosaur on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Naming is against forum rules so you should edit your post and remove it, take SS and send it in a ticket, you can send a ticket by clicking on support on the top and just follow the instructions.

Good luck. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He quoted me 50M. I was trying to string him along to waste his time like how he wasted my time with five billion WCs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    Just send in a ticket reporting a ToS violation and attach your screenshots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spideera - Archosaur
    Spideera - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Editing again

I'll attempt to find the location to send the screenshot but I must admit I'm starting to see why so many players do whatever they want in the game. It takes more effort to try and keep things fair and legit than it does to break all the rules.

I'm sure by the time I jump through all the required hoops he would have sold this acct three times and the person who ultimately buys it will be the one holding the back so to speak by trying to play a banned toon. There should be an easier way of doing this.

Thanks for all your help in this matter btw. Have no clue how to navigate the forum so it is a work in progress.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    snip

okay here's the screenshot, hope it worked. b:pleased

It won't work unless you Submit a Ticket via the Support link at the top of the page.

Technically, your image in the post is borderline on breaking the forum rules. (Naming and shaming.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Editing again

I'll attempt to find the location to send the screenshot but I must admit I'm starting to see why so many players do whatever they want in the game. It takes more effort to try and keep things fair and legit than it does to break all the rules.

I'm sure by the time I jump through all the required hoops he would have sold this acct three times and the person who ultimately buys it will be the one holding the back so to speak by trying to play a banned toon. There should be an easier way of doing this.

Thanks for all your help in this matter btw. Have no clue how to navigate the forum so it is a work in progress.

on the top of the banner at the top of the page, you will find a link that says support. Click that to submit a ticket. Alternatively, you can just click submit a ticket in my signature. As stated before, the best course of action is to report this guy.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!