Nation Wars - New time slots reminder

True_magic - Heavens Tear
True_magic - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Nation Wars
v4liance wrote: »
Hey folks, just wanted to post an update on this issue.

Right now, the PWI Team is fighting like cornered badgers to get a new time slot for Nation Wars. We've heard your feedback, and we know that not everyone can make the current 20:20 times on Friday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, it's going to take longer than we hoped. We were really, truly hoping to get this fix in ASAP, but we're going to need more time. Right now, we are estimating at least a few more months before we can implement this fix.

I truly wish I had better news for you guys. I know how important NW is for high level players, and I promise that we're doing our best on this issue.

Again, I'll keep you guys posted as I learn more.

- Val

so , val posted this at 12/01, today is 25/04 , i wonder how many more months will take make this....

Or u can just give us an update if u even want to make this hapen....

b:puzzled
Post edited by True_magic - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the almighty "soon" or "we're working on it" or my favorite "it's china's fault" b:chuckle
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    To be fair, he did say a few months and we have seen he's been working on lots of the other things we've had issues with (and managed to get us results on plenty too).

I'll ask him about it tomorrow. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • True_magic - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    To be fair, he did say a few months and we have seen he's been working on lots of the other things we've had issues with (and managed to get us results on plenty too).

ok then i dont play pwi for moths so im not very in on whats happening in the game rigth now,
    so im sorry for that .

OPKossy wrote: »
    I'll ask him about it tomorrow.

tyvm for that
    b:thanks
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:scorn And if they are to use different timeslots then other people can't be there, what's the point?

I wouldn't mind it if they made NW a bit earlier personally, but I don't see how it will resolve the issue of "some people not being able to attend".
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There wont be a satisfying timeslot for "everyone"
    Same goes for things in real life.
    edited April 2013
    of corse there wont be 100% sactisfactory time slots for every1, but by changing 1 time slot they are giving more options for people to attend Nation Wars.

u probably dont need to get up at 4am so u can be in every event there is, im an european player, and like me there are others that nation wars happen not in the most proper hours...

and dont tell me "hey u guys have european servers , so gtfo and shut up" , most of european people start playing long time before thoses servers come...
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    of corse there wont be 100% sactisfactory time slots for every1, but by changing 1 time slot they are giving more options for people to attend Nation Wars.

u probably dont need to get up at 4am so u can be in every event there is, im an european player, and like me there are others that nation wars happen not in the most proper hours...

and dont tell me "hey u guys have european servers , so gtfo and shut up" , most of european people start playing long time before thoses servers come...

Someone doesn't seem to realize that by changing the time slot so some people can participate, it will keep others from being able to. It will be impossible to make everyone happy, it's kind of a waste of effort.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There really is no better time than what they have now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    i belive the original idea was to add a time slot , not change the time slots...

however , if they changed 1 time slot it will be something like"50/50" 1 for u 1 for us, isnt that acceptable?
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i belive the original idea was to add a time slot , not change the time slots...

however , if they changed 1 time slot it will be something like"50/50" 1 for u 1 for us, isnt that acceptable?

That's what I think too.
    Oh well, most people don't need to work/study on Saturday mornings so they can attend to Friday NWs with no big issues. (I said MOST people, don't judge me D:)

But on Mondays a lot of people got to wake up early to work/study (in my case I need to wake up at 6 am), so there's NO WAY to attend to the entire Nation Wars on Sundays (I can't on 90% of the times I go lol).

I would be happy if they made it on Friday Evenings at 8:20 pm like it is right now, and at 3:20 pm on Sundays.

Pretty sure that it would make everyone happy, cause both american and european players would be able to attend on Sunday afteroons.
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
    edited May 2013
    /\

exactly!

but i guess we will have to wa(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)it for it...

b:shutup
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What I think the best answer is...

1. Add 1 NW Event more than current.

2. Keep friday at ~8pm - 10pm server time

3. Move Sunday back to about 8am - 10am server time (~4pm EU time?)

4. Add new slot to Saturday about 8am - 10am server time (~4pm EU time?)

5. Divide up the Supply Token Rewards from their current 2 event total into 3 events.

And no, Im not saying this should be the end all of nw times, but its a good start to at least try to make every just as miserable... er, i mean happy as everyone else b:victory

People gonna qq no matter what... but at least this idea is fair, although times need to likely be adjusted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    As u can see, and as expected no1 realy cares about us...

its sad ....

b:tired