Who gets the most win in your server

enkuero
enkuero Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Nation Wars
Well in HT always between Frost and Dark then light, frost always come from the bottom then win
Post edited by enkuero on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Frost won around 90% of all NWs on Lothranis, so far they've won the two we've had on Morai.

I don't get why they allow squads to go in, rather than making it 100% random like CoA.
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    for once I totally agree with you Zanryu- And once in Nw, you should only be able to 6 man it as in the old squad size. Definitely need random individually going in though.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Winning on Archo server is split mostly between Frost/Light, Light wins 70% of the time,

Flame is almost ALWAYS last, I swear it's cursed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You'd think that even though there's one or two OP squads on each server, or however many there are, they'd wind up in a different nation each time, rather than usually in the same one.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You'd think that even though there's one or two OP squads on each server, or however many there are, they'd wind up in a different nation each time, rather than usually in the same one.

From what I've seen on Archosaur, they do. The same nations win regardless.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1542621

Here is the legit data from a few servers.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In my server, there is no nation that always win, but there is one that almost always loses: Flame. Is it like this in every server?
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Flame is often last on HT, too. I always assumed it was just HT's meme. :P

But maybe "self-fulfilling prophecy" would be more accurate. Such as with people ragequitting if they get Flame, or OP squads in Light/Dark choosing to fight Flame over Frost due to superstition and/or past battles which would suggest an easy win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited May 2013

But maybe "self-fulfilling prophecy" would be more accurate. Such as with people ragequitting if they get Flame, or OP squads in Light/Dark choosing to fight Flame over Frost due to superstition and/or past battles which would suggest an easy win.

Pretty much this, it is the same on Dreamweaver with flame often coming last. With the old map they were the easy targets and now people in light/dark attack them as a first option and leave frost completely unchecked. Also theories about flame being at the bottom and also coloured red could have some impact on them being targeted more.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ever since the map expansion, I haven't observed any nation consistently winning. Going in a squad increases your chances of winning. From having a 10 man set squad to a 10 man squad with randoms to a 4 man squad to barely anyone, we definitely perform better when we have 10 regulars. I see no reason why it should be random.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I personally think flame loses the most because most people think getting flame means autolose, and they immediatly get losing mentality, or quit.
    Pretty much this, it is the same on Dreamweaver with flame often coming last. With the old map they were the easy targets and now people in light/dark attack them as a first option and leave frost completely unchecked. Also theories about flame being at the bottom and also coloured red could have some impact on them being targeted more.

Lolf:laugh
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Smart ones that use they brain and gives alot of effort to Team work wherever nation they go too lol .

Several squads out there is great and try to pull they nation whatever one they in as a orginized unit. I give props to Dyna, They work so well i can tell what nation they in just by looking at the map. Wont say how it looks cause thats a give awa.yb:shutup

Alot of good players and squads in DW's NW...but winning a battle is only half of the work. Winning the war ...now thats intenseb:dirty. For me and my squad we do more then just try to win the battle ..hell we even got map observer b:laugh When we move on the map its two reasons..go there cause got no choice or ..we going there cause we got a purpose :P
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon