question xD

Medicant - Raging Tide
Medicant - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Blademaster
advise xD, please what do you think about this?

http://pwcalc.com/18b38ad2ad0c30c4
Post edited by Medicant - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you have this build? or do you want to get it?
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you have this build? or do you want to get it?

+1

If you have it: great that you want to share it with us, bladibla epeen.....

If you want it: good luck getting -int on those boots, its gonna be much more costly than a tome. The chest is less terrible, but still not really a greatly cost efficient substitute for -int from the tome.

so if you planned this build because you think the tome is too expensive and hope this is cheaper or more or less equally expensive for better total stats: tough luck, its not. R8r -int is for those who are rich and persistent.
    If you made this build because you think it is better than a tome, yes it is, but also much harder to get. Also, if you are willing to spend that much, you might as well add the tome so you can replace those lionhearts with cube+warsong ornies. For the process of getting all this, i would start out with the tome (standard build) then work on the chest to swap out the sleeves and boots and then start rerolling the boots to swap out the ornies while already benefitting from the set boni.

I would say if you have the money to start out with this build and then work on getting the tome to swap out the ornies later, that would be a great idea. However, i dont think this is a possible scenario since you have no clue if the boots are gonna cost you 100m or 1b. So there is no "having the money" for this build but not the tome.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Advice: Don't start threads with the titles likek 'question' or 'can some one tell me' or vague titles. Every thread in here is pretty much a question.

The odds of getting -int on r8r boots is 1:208. You're looking at a couple billion coin before it happens. So including -int boots but not including things like a -int tome, r9 ring, sky cover ring, and a better cape than TM69 is laughable. Other than that it's a pretty good build.

Here's some improvements for the pwcalc warriors. Get a tome, get better ornaments. Upgrade TM69 cape to Lunar cape. Upgrade both your rings to something with more attack and more defense.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory