random mix up?

Options
FaceRolI - Sanctuary
FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Wizard
So this is a random thread that doesnt have much purpose except to discuss, which is kinda the purpose of a forum (or so i thought o.o).

Was talking w/ a friend about PWI/its numerous glitches/mix ups which eventually lead to a discussion on Demon/Sage BIDS.

So how many of you think that Demon/Sage BIDS have the effect that was intended for each skill?

I mean seriously? Sage gets a % at increased crit and Demon has a % at chi return? ino the orignal PWI devs are gone but i really think that this was a result of one of them mixing things up xD

I would have loved to combo increased crit + instant channeling would be almost as good as demon psy tide spirit xD
full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
Post edited by FaceRolI - Sanctuary on

Comments

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    no way dont take sage bids effects away from them, adroit would be sad. what about sage and demon DB, arent we suppose to be getting stunning db as a demon mage too, not sage wizzys
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I soon as I read ur post I wanna gna mention Dragon's Breath (and perhaps frostblade, but who rly cares about the lvl 11 version of that skill) but someone beat me to it.

Also FoW and Stone Rain wudve made more sense if Demon/Sage were switched around imo
    (both versions of Stone Rain suit demon much more than sage tho)

Pretty sure it was done for balancing purposes
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I think it was probably intended, the cultis seem to balance pretty well. It kinda makes sense to me that there is a little overlap in the overall theme for each culti.. it makes the culti choice more like choosing a slight bias for your character than choosing a specialty. Both sage and demon end up getting more crit/channeling/damage/chi/CC this way, you just get a little more/less of each depending on your choice.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Skite - Lost City
    Skite - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey, you have to give credit to level 11 frostblade. The amount of time it saved me gathering chi is awesome, 20 per cast is nice as a wizzy.
    Skite the Terribad Wizard is here to help!