Gone, Not Around Any Longer Music Vid

Options
Susylu - Heavens Tear
Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Screenshots and Videos
dz9o3p.jpg

Tried to make a music video for Sistar19's Gone, Not Around Any Longer.
Have a look if you like R&B K-Pop with a bit of jazz :)
It has... a lot of dancing... like the original music video lol but yeah!

Hope you enjoy... O,o

Click to View
Post edited by Susylu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Really nice seeing you back making videos and posting screenshots. ^^ Hard to believe it's already been a full year since xNatural was released. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Wow Susylu it's amazing o: I could say that mystic is a great choice for bum wiggling part :3 wanted to ask.. how long does it take to shoot a video like this one? Anyways, its very nice ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Really nice seeing you back making videos and posting screenshots. ^^ Hard to believe it's already been a full year since xNatural was released. b:chuckle

Thanks! It's been a year already huh? O.o I'm glad I finally have some time to do things like this like that I enjoy... had a really busy semester. yay summer~ I had every intention to finish that too, I need to get into the habit of finishing things.
    Wow Susylu it's amazing o: I could say that mystic is a great choice for bum wiggling part :3 wanted to ask.. how long does it take to shoot a video like this one? Anyways, its very nice ^^

Hey, I'm glad you liked it :) I had about 45 min of footage for that video that took just over an hour to take... and narrowing that down to 3:35 minutes/editing it to something that resembled the awesome video I had in my head but failing took about 3 hours. It was one of the less time consuming ones I had made, since most of it was just... bum shaking haha.

You should definitely give it a try if you have time, its quite fun especially if you can get some friends to help act some parts.
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Yay! Weekend=time. :3 *insert fan scream >w<* I loveeee your videos Susylu just as much as your screenies and cute characters. ^^ I checked out your new video and I have to say it's great! :D Those routes and nice places (and your kawaii characters) make the video really cool! I like it much. :>
    Also: xNatural is one of my favourite PWI video. I found them a while ago, but I watched it again and again cause it was so awesome. D: (I even asked for the names of musics at one of the vids. xD) Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next part if you're making it. :)
    Edit: Forgot to ask, but do you use Fraps for recording? :o Or something else?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Yay! Weekend=time. :3 *insert fan scream >w<* I loveeee your videos Susylu just as much as your screenies and cute characters. ^^ I checked out your new video and I have to say it's great! :D Those routes and nice places (and your kawaii characters) make the video really cool! I like it much. :>
    Also: xNatural is one of my favourite PWI video. I found them a while ago, but I watched it again and again cause it was so awesome. D: (I even asked for the names of musics at one of the vids. xD) Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next part if you're making it. :)
    Edit: Forgot to ask, but do you use Fraps for recording? :o Or something else?

hey, thanks for watching and enjoying :D
    i'm sorry if i never got around to telling u which music i used... i dont really check youtube comments often x.x
    and yes I use fraps for recording