Celestial Tigers Event - LC

Options
littlemage
littlemage Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Quality Corner
So, after i killed the mobs, i rushed over to the boss up in Timberfield, i DD till boss dies i get 0 credits. At the finish i only had the 3.7k credits from killing mobs... still no credits from the boss... i had took the quest correctly (otherwise i wouldn't have known the credits that i had before the boss) so i have no idea what went wrong.... Even when i die cause of pk i still get credits for killing the boss ... pls do something about this glitch...
Post edited by littlemage on

Comments

• Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    littlemage wrote: »
    So, after i killed the mobs, i rushed over to the boss up in Timberfield, i DD till boss dies i get 0 credits. At the finish i only had the 3.7k credits from killing mobs... still no credits from the boss... i had took the quest correctly (otherwise i wouldn't have known the credits that i had before the boss) so i have no idea what went wrong.... Even when i die cause of pk i still get credits for killing the boss ... pls do something about this glitch...

If you die at the boss and you weren't there when the boss die you dont get credits

So you have to stay dead at the boss to receive your credits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • littlemage
    littlemage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    If you die at the boss and you weren't there when the boss die you dont get credits

So you have to stay dead at the boss to receive your credits

i was alive with 100% health and 0 credits