Gatlnha - Morai Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    not for me b:sad still there...
  • PotugaLipa - Morai
    PotugaLipa - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    cant log in again.b:surrender log in for 10 min a few hours ago and then dc again. and now cant log is it gonna be fixed anytime soon or no?so we dont be expecting to play today and wait for tomorrow.tired of wasting 2 days triyng to log in game, and no1 gives a honest answer and say it gonna take a few days at least to be fix so we do play another game while waiting. and dont worry we will not stop playing pw. thank you f:thanks
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    cant log in again.b:surrender log in for 10 min a few hours ago and then dc again. and now cant log is it gonna be fixed anytime soon or no?so we dont be expecting to play today and wait for tomorrow.tired of wasting 2 days triyng to log in game, and no1 gives a honest answer and say it gonna take a few days at least to be fix so we do play another game while waiting. and dont worry we will not stop playing pw. thank you f:thanks

will be niceb:surrender
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    still the DCs b:sad
  • Tayalka - Heavens Tear
    Tayalka - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    dc'd 2 min after NW started and didn't after anymore. So I'm dc-free for like over 2 ours now b:laugh
    ~Roses are red,
    violetts are blue,
    God made me beautiful,
    but what happend to you?~
    b:laugh[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Options
    dc'd 2 min after NW started and didn't after anymore. So I'm dc-free for like over 2 ours now b:laugh

Some minutes ago I had just an DC with the char in the normal world. With the char in Morai I had only a very big lag. b:victory
  • Nani - Morai
    Nani - Morai Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I haven't had a dc since I last posted(Woo! Lucky!), but I still suffer from huge lag. And some really annoying 'imma lag you so bad your entire screen freezes' spikes.
    edited May 2013
    Options
    DCs coming back all 15 mins. got again one. what GMs do with the system it seems to be wrong as DCs come now more often.
  • Tayalka - Heavens Tear
    Tayalka - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Still online since start of NW w/o any issues. Had a whole squad of ppl also being dc-less now :) finally
    ~Roses are red,
    violetts are blue,
    God made me beautiful,
    but what happend to you?~
    b:laugh[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I am guessing most of you complaining haven't played many MMOs. I have been playing for about 15 years, and NONE of them have been immune to technical difficulties.

I have learned over the years to find other things to do, even including when PWI has issues, but to say PWI doesn't care, I seriously doubt thats the case.

Open your mind to new horizons.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hello

Big Thank you to the GMs. It seems that they found a way to stop the disconnects. b:thanks

I get ever approx 15 minutes an big lag but no DC. It seems that made the timeout time higher or something similar thing so that it is no disconnect. This solution of the problem is OK for me.

I am now a little bit over one hour without DC. b:pleased

What you can do better next time:

More, faster and better informations to your customers.
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I wrote it to early.

15 mins after the last message... DC b:cryb:cry
  • SacredRose - Morai
    SacredRose - Morai Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Yup still dc-ing. Less often now tho. Any word on how its going with the engineers?
  • VinnyPooh - Lothranis
    VinnyPooh - Lothranis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    4 day disconnect. b:sad
  • lordtyrion1
    lordtyrion1 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I've not DCed since yesterday morning... seems they have done something.
    I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I've not DCed since yesterday morning... seems they have done something.

they have not. you are just lucky :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • lordtyrion1
    lordtyrion1 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    they have not. you are just lucky :/

Must be a lot of lucky people then because i know a few people who aren't DCing anymore.
    I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    i logged just to say hi and chat with the dudes before returning to work and dced after 20-30 seconds...
  • Imho - Momaganon
    Imho - Momaganon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Still the same situation ...i get d/c max 1 min after i log

Any news(from the admin/GM team) about fixing this annoying issue ?
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Still the same situation ...i get d/c max 1 min after i log

I get approx. 1-2 times in every hour an DC. It is not so horrible then the last 3 days. But yes, I am the 4. day unable to set up an shop or use reflections hall or use Buffs from others the hole time when I get them. And always the situation at every fight: will come a DC, will I die during the fight as of DC or not.
    Any news(from the admin/GM team) about fixing this annoying issue ?

It seems that as lower people write into the forum as more bad is the support.

The last official statment to the dissconects is approx. 30 hours old.

http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=49661

They worte:
    Leider konnten die Netzwerkfehler noch nicht vollst
  • reinhart
    reinhart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I am guessing most of you complaining haven't played many MMOs. I have been playing for about 15 years, and NONE of them have been immune to technical difficulties.

I have learned over the years to find other things to do, even including when PWI has issues, but to say PWI doesn't care, I seriously doubt thats the case.

Open your mind to new horizons.

who cares bout other mmo-s, this is PWI forum and we are talking about a PWI problem, and i bet everyone on morai server takes a huge dump on ur "15 years mmo career", we need a solution and not these "don't blame PWI, they are so awesome" comments
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    PWI is awesome b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    When your logged time goes above 1-2 hours you stop dcing. If you want one char to stay logged in, you can't relog / go to character selection menu, the moment you do, you'll start dcing again.

So the solution for now, be constant on relogging after the first 3-4 dcs then you will evade all the dcs afterwards.
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    edited May 2013
    Options
    anyway already this is unfair, 4 days and nothing solved, sux f:angry
  • Gatlnha - Morai
    Gatlnha - Morai Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    nothing more??? not nnew news???
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    Lyrynx - Momaganon Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    When your logged time goes above 1-2 hours you stop dcing. If you want one char to stay logged in, you can't relog / go to character selection menu, the moment you do, you'll start dcing again.

So the solution for now, be constant on relogging after the first 3-4 dcs then you will evade all the dcs afterwards.

i been online since 10 min into nw last nite..no dc..maybe this is why b:pleased
    edited May 2013
    Options
    anyway already this is unfair, 4 days and nothing solved, sux f:angry

Sometimes it is difficult to find little mistakes like this one. But it is never difficult to inform the customers and keep them up to date.

But as it is here... the last news was 30 hours ago... the news here are horrible.

They made an emergicy website shutdown some hours ago. They did not wrote anything more. Sure is that it did not sloved the DC problem
  • exxtasia1337
    exxtasia1337 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    All what i can say - Admins = Nooooobs xD
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Sometimes it is difficult to find little mistakes like this one. But it is never difficult to inform the customers and keep them up to date.

But as it is here... the last news was 30 hours ago... the news here are horrible.

They made an emergicy website shutdown some hours ago. They did not wrote anything more. Sure is that it did not sloved the DC problem
    +1f:angry