Looking for a good guild!

Options
zevae
zevae Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Guild Banter
Greetings all,
I'm not new but I am going to make a new character after not playing PWI for a while!
Anyways, I was wondering if there's any guild out there that will be happy to help me level up and give me advice. I'm not sure what server I want to be on, or class yet so if a guild interests me enough I'll mold myself to their standards!
I would be happy to be in any guild that allows female characters, possibly roleplays(but if not that's alright) and possibly has a speak server/website(again it's not needed, it's just something I would enjoy having).
I hope to hear from someone soon, if not, thank you for reading this, and take care!

~Zevae
Post edited by zevae on

Comments

• Evertide - Lost City
    Evertide - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I dont have a guild yet to offer u but I am lvling a cleric the old school way on lost city and would like company if your wanting a friend to play thru the game with. pm me on Evertide or MindTOu, hope to cya soon
  • zevae
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I dont have a guild yet to offer u but I am lvling a cleric the old school way on lost city and would like company if your wanting a friend to play thru the game with. pm me on Evertide or MindTOu, hope to cya soon

Oh, that's perfect! I'll defiantly contact you when the client is done downloading! But if you have a game account on Facebook, or Skype you know my username so feel free to add me!
  • Evertide - Lost City
    Evertide - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    tried to look ya up on facebook theres like 3-4 people unsure which one.... i tried seeing if pwi was in one of there likes but i didnt see anything like that.... ill pm u thru forums and give u my fb name it isnt a game fb account so i wont post that on forums for some many reasons lol.... hope to cya soon

p.s. currently on sin i'll prolly be bk on cleric later today

Ever...
  • zevae
    edited May 2013
    Options
    tried to look ya up on facebook theres like 3-4 people unsure which one.... i tried seeing if pwi was in one of there likes but i didnt see anything like that.... ill pm u thru forums and give u my fb name it isnt a game fb account so i wont post that on forums for some many reasons lol.... hope to cya soon

p.s. currently on sin i'll prolly be bk on cleric later today

Ever...

Yeah there's people who like to use my name -.- I don't know why they can't just make their own! Anyways I liked two PWI pages but the one that's me is the one with the "K" as the beginning of the last name. Also my characters name is Zevalena. Hope to see you soon!
  • Kupoboy - Archosaur
    Kupoboy - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hello people!
    I might have the first aid to your problem!

i'm about to jump on, if you're still looking for a faction then add "kupoboy"

look forward to seeing you on there?! :D