Seeking that guide to each Morai Order...

Options
Sigtyr - Dreamweaver
Sigtyr - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
and what each Order has to offer the Player. Yes, I've tried searching for it, but alas it eludes me. Would anyone mind helping me find it?
Post edited by Sigtyr - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sigtyr - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    hmmm... thought there was a more indepth one. Ty all the same tho Aedrian! b:thanks
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Any specific question? That one is long and wide, but it has almost everything you need to know, but if you want details, I could get you some of that.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sigtyr - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    well, stats on the armors would be epic, if you could give me a hand with that? :)
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    well, stats on the armors would be epic, if you could give me a hand with that? :)

You can check the database http://www.pwdatabase.com/ for the stats or go to the pwi build calculator http://pwcalc.com/ and select the armor from there; the names of the armor sets are Arcanic muse for arcane, Abysal armor for LA and Omniscient plate for HA .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    As a quick reference, Morai 101 gear from the Orders can be considered the same as TT100.

The weapons have the base stats of TT99, but much better refines. After refining, overall damage is very similar to TT100 for PVP and better than Rank 9 for PVE.

The armors are slightly (not much) weaker in terms of base defenses than TT99, but refine much much better.

I wouldn't recommend getting the armor at this point in time though because it's so easy to get uncanny crystals for G15 Nirvana armor. Prior to Nation Wars being introduced the armor was a good value but not so much anymore. The weapons can still be useful depending on your needs, but again Nirvana weapons are fairly cheap now also.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Here's some stuff worth knowing:

Shroud has hardest quests, Luminance the easiest. Luminance also involves less flying time and yes that matters for something you are doing each day.

The exclusive garnets from Shroud are prolly the items you get which sell the best. From memory I think you buy them from NPC for 1.5M and they sell for around 3M.

I can't remember which ones, but you can get extra Cube runs or extra PV runs from some of the orders.

Make good choices about which badges you use for which order. One idea would be to use the best one for the order with the hardest quests. But in the long run you should use the best badge on the order you will be in for the longest. For example if you plan on sharding your gear with exclusive citrines you will be spending a lot of time in luminance.

I once accidentally NPCed a badge. You can't get a new one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sigtyr - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Lol, ty so much for your thoughts everyone!