Morai Server DC problem

Comments

• DevilMayCry_ - Morai
    DevilMayCry_ - Morai Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    we wont get an answear, u can write everything u want they dont give a shhit
    I can insult them, tell people to play other games, write them about bugs but u think they care b:chuckle
    Some people alredy left the game, thinking to do the same.
  • DevilMayCry_ - Morai
    DevilMayCry_ - Morai Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mhm ik that :P Downloading as we speak... Not allowed here to say things bout other games so pretend i didnt say it :P

U are allowed to say everything :P , look how many posts about DC problem and no answear.
    U think writing about other games will make them look in forum b:chuckle
    IF yes then lets all write about other games b:laugh so they finaly look at forum
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    Aryanz - Momaganon Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they just not bothered at all...such an awsme support group.. b:thanks
  • lordtyrion1
    lordtyrion1 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they just not bothered at all...such an awsme support group.. b:thanks

It's only 8:44am there so the chances are Tech Support isn't even in work yet... I admit how annoying it is that the servers are broken but i am willing to bet 90% of the people QQing don't know how tough it can be keeping servers and databases running without issue.

We just have to be patient and let them fix it when they can.
    I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.
  • exxtasia1337
    exxtasia1337 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought admins are more serious here but now I see that they don't give **** about PWI servers.
  • Gatlnha - Morai
    Gatlnha - Morai Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's only 8:44am there so the chances are Tech Support isn't even in work yet... I admit how annoying it is that the servers are broken but i am willing to bet 90% of the people QQing don't know how tough it can be keeping servers and databases running without issue.

is make 24h the server is like that... in 24h they dont work? nobory have see the server like that??... We not deserve an answer!
  • annsp
    annsp Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please ppl at maintance could you fast fix the dissconecting problem on morai server been 24 hours now can get online for 15-20 min and then hit dc.

b:surrender
  • lordtyrion1
    edited May 2013
    is make 24h the server is like that... in 24h they dont work? nobory have see the server like that??... We not deserve an answer!

And we received a response roughly 12 hours ago saying they thought they had isolated the problem and were working on fixing it, if the issue was worse than they first thought or they were wrong about the issue then of course it is going to take longer for them to fix it.

The Tech team will let us know when they have found out/fixed the problem and we all just need to have some patience and understanding... although i understand that can be hard when the FREE game you can play at any time is having a bit of trouble... deal with it. b:shutup
    I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.
  • SacredRose - Morai
    SacredRose - Morai Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hahahhaa
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I don't really care how "tough" it is. It's a business. A business with paying customers. It's simply not good enough to not provide the service, and then also not provide their customers with frequent feedback on the progress of the repair. That's simply unprofessional.

I understand that even v4liance has to sleep sometimes, but there should be a backup community manager to keep us updated. It's completely unacceptable for there to be a M-F 9-5 work schedule for a 24/7 game, especially when the problem is a catastrophic failure of gameplay.
  • PotugaLipa - Morai
    PotugaLipa - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well i cant even log in since yesterday. why is taking so long to fix this? tell us something.b:surrender
  • SacredRose - Morai
    edited May 2013
    You love me for it:P Had another dc just now
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    edited May 2013

i cant believe that they dint have time in 24 hrs to fix the issue..more important, they cant reply to posts... except V4liance
  • lordtyrion1
    edited May 2013
    You love me for it:P Had another dc just now

Likewise, just as i logged in and caught the end of your story. :P
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    server completly down now, EU forums not reachable....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SacredRose - Morai
    edited May 2013
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys,

Really sorry about the continued connection issues and about the lack of updates.

It turns out that it's actually more complicated than we originally thought. It appears to be a combination of factors, including our ISP for the EU servers.

We've got engineers on site now, making sure our datacenter is functioning properly, and we're working with the ISP to resolve these issues ASAP.

- Val
  • IKyRa - Morai
    IKyRa - Morai Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well hopefully once its back up we won't have dc issues b:cryb:surrender
  • lordtyrion1
    edited May 2013
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Really sorry about the continued connection issues and about the lack of updates.

It turns out that it's actually more complicated than we originally thought. It appears to be a combination of factors, including our ISP for the EU servers.

We've got engineers on site now, making sure our datacenter is functioning properly, and we're working with the ISP to resolve these issues ASAP.

- Val

Thank you for the update Val,

I remember Blizzard having similar issues with their EU servers for WoW when the ISP started blocking ports they needed, i'm going to guess your Tech's will check that out but you might want to tell them just incase. b:chuckle
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys,

- Val

thnx for the update
  • Talayoki - Heavens Tear
    Talayoki - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys,

- Val

2 updates in over 24 hours hip hip hurrey...., but ty -.-
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys,

- Val

Thank you for the update Val. I'm glad the engineers are continuing to work the problem.

In the meantime, please put your heads together and consider how to adjust for the impact this problem had/has on territory wars. The PVE ones aren't the issue, but it's not exactly a fair playing environment for PVP wars. A shame for those losing territory due to dcs/bug crashes/inability to relog.

Also, I've been unable to use my dreamchaser xp necklace on my little alt, please consider issuing another dreamchaser code after the problem is fixed so that we can replace them. Some sort of compensation for lost lunar fees would also be most welcome. Maybe a rep sale with heroic chests or something along those lines.

Just some thoughts...

And again, updates are most appreciated, thank you.
    edited May 2013
    In the meantime, please put your heads together and consider how to adjust for the impact this problem had/has on territory wars. The PVE ones aren't the issue, but it's not exactly a fair playing environment for PVP wars. A shame for those losing territory due to dcs/bug crashes/inability to relog.

^ THIS! I wont only blame the DCs for my guild's last TW but a bunch of ppl are that frustrated (including me), they don't even try to relog anymore so I would really welcome more than just a lil "sry" or another week of 2x -.-
  • SacredRose - Morai
    edited May 2013
    2x sounds better than a repsale.. That way people that cant charge gold get something too.
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well hopefully once its back up we won't have dc issues b:cryb:surrender

*whispers* kiiiiiira kiiraaa
  • IKyRa - Morai
    IKyRa - Morai Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ts ghost chased me to forums ?b:shocked
    edited May 2013
    I said I would welcome MORE than that cheap option of the 2x guys -.- ....2x SUCKS
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited May 2013
    2x sounds better than a repsale.. That way people that cant charge gold get something too.

The 2x market is completely crashed. Kinda don't wanna keep farming stuff ppl don't want to pay much for anyway...

That said, nothing wrong with a rep sale (with heroic chests) AND 2x. f:cool
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1 week with 2x seems fine for me. for the time we spending doing "fail" quests few times repeated.
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and who will give me hearts and exp (+1 mirageb:chuckle) what i lost when i got dc in time i was doing marriage quest?b:angry