Reason why so many already quit this game...

Options
Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Hello all,

I'm just letting you all know that 1 of the major reasons why so many have already quit this game is because of the loudsy customer support. I mean like I try to report a bug that caused me to buy a catshop item that should have been unbound version of G16 instead I get a bounded version. After 2 long days of waiting and all they do is copy & paste auto responses, this is what I got back:

-snip-

I don't know if those people who got scammed and got help by GM's are even real or just photoshopped evidence that someone still cares. Sure you could say why I don't check out that section of 1,000 different bugs, but don't you think the most important 1's should be a sticky at least, is that so hard to do at the very least?! b:angry b:angry
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• ____BM____ - Sanctuary
    ____BM____ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    +1 Post Count and Waits for this to be closed :)
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    PWI Customer Support/Service is actually excellent in my opinion, all problems I've had and have sent in tickets for have been resolved/fixed. Just calm down, they sent you an appropriate response, quite literally that it's a known issue and they're trying to fix it.
    I don't see the problem.

~Inb4moved/closed/whatever

**Edit**
    I'm also pretty sure it says on tickets somewhere you should expect to wait about 3 working days.
    You evidently have no idea how many tickets they get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    yeah... Even when I got denied for something (billing) they gave me a logical and timely response. I agree with Tide_Surfer. The customer support on issues and resolution has been nothing but fantastic for me.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The real problem is not the bug itself but the actions taken after the known fact and read my last sentence if you know what I mean.

Perhaps a sticky to the most important and offending bug would help?
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Sadly this will be edited and closed or even deleted, but as we all know even brain dead monkeys could do a better job @ customer support, all they know is how to copy & paste pre-written responses we are looking into this, this issue is known bla bla, all they are just saying is we don`t care!
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Sadly this will be edited and closed or even deleted, but as we all know even brain dead monkeys could do a better job @ customer support, all they know is how to copy & paste pre-written responses we are looking into this, this issue is known bla bla, all they are just saying is we don`t care!

Thanks for thinking outside the box.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    PWI Customer Support/Service is actually excellent in my opinion, all problems I've had and have sent in tickets for have been resolved/fixed. Just calm down, they sent you an appropriate response, quite literally that it's a known issue and they're trying to fix it.
    I don't see the problem.

I've always had good luck with them just by, yknow, being polite. Know a lot of people who claim they got crappy service though who wrote **** tickets or didn't use proper grammar and punctuation. Gotta be honest, I'm questioning why OP left out his portion of the ticket... :P

But yeah:

Rude? The support team probably doesn't really want to help you. Duh.
    Can't type? Support team probably gives up on communicating with you, assuming they won't be able to get anything done.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I don't see the problem.

+1

not sure what OP expected...full refund?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.

Since this thread breaches that rule, I'm gonna have to close it.

Customer Support gave you a timely and logical response in regards to your issue, and since it's not a significant "loss" (not something like NPCing a piece of gear by accident), they won't see any reasons to try to change it for you.

As they stated, it is a known issue that catshops that have items that will bind on equip will not have that message when it is in the shop, but appear afterwards. The best thing to avoid this bug now that you know about it is to buy those types of items only from people who link them, so that you can see if the "item will be bound on equip" message is present or not.

That's the best solution while they are fixing it.

-Closed
This discussion has been closed.