Strange places to play PWI from ?

Boartracker - Raging Tide
Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tideswell (East)
I was just wondering what sort of strange places you've had the opportunity to play PWI from? I know I'm not the first from a hospital :) GSMC wireless is 12 meg down 3.5 meg up. Did about half of Friday's NW before elf-bow interface was an issue. Looking forward to tonight.

b:bye
Post edited by Boartracker - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Because of my work I travel a lot, so I have played PWI on Panama City's and Bogota's airport while waitin' the next connextion on my way home. I also logged while waiting my connection to Brasilia on Sao Paulo's airport.

I also played like 5,000 meters above sea level when I was workin' on a gold mine in the middle of Los Andes near Argentina-Chile border. Had like 99999 ping, but could do morai without much trouble.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkbarbariuz
    darkbarbariuz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    well maybe its not a weird place, but one time i played pwi from a friend house who has a proyector instead of a tv xD
  • ThaSpectre - Archosaur
    ThaSpectre - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i pay pwi on the potty :/
    Seeker-A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

[SIGPIC]http://i41.tinypic.com/nya1j6.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i pay pwi on the potty :/

LOL^

Um, weird place to play PWI.. hmm... I think I've played it under my bed once... o.o

wha- don't look at me like that! it looked warm under there! 'xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Inside the school library. It's not really that strange, just risky.f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've played PWI while at the airport waiting 2 hours for my flight. Was interesting.
  • wissamidrissi
    wissamidrissi Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well, this is not strange XD, I played from job, home, coffe shop, that's all :P
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i had to play from library once lol
    the librarian thought i was watching po.rn
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I also played like 5,000 meters above sea level when I was workin' on a gold mine in the middle of Los Andes near Argentina-Chile border. Had like 99999 ping, but could do morai without much trouble.

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Close thread... no one's topping this. b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stole my uncle's master key to the school system and did a TW from the side of an olympic sized pool in the nautitorium because i was visiting family and nobody had net, and all the free wifi spots were closed that late

that's about the worst i've done
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Mistiks - Raging Tide
    Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was just wondering what sort of strange places you've had the opportunity to play PWI from? I know I'm not the first from a hospital :) GSMC wireless is 12 meg down 3.5 meg up. Did about half of Friday's NW before elf-bow interface was an issue. Looking forward to tonight.

b:bye

lol i remeber u said "this" when i pm u in NW saying sorry boar dint knew was you and changed target>U crazy man lol b:chuckle

I just play in my living room i am a boring classic girl b:surrender
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've played in a public bathroom, if that counts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Before I quit to pursue better opportunities. I worked on campus as a dorm RA. At night i sometimes had to sit at the front desk to watch the door for bad guys and I would farm my gear while doing it. Did many a TW's for QQme and such. I had many girls wondering "wtf are you doing", "that looks so dumb," "IS THAT WoW?!" Twas rough but it happened. It also made a few of them intimidated by me cause they did not understand a woman playing video games... You'd think in college they wouldnt be taken aback by this. But anyway, that's the "weirdest" place i've played PWI.

Now that game i play nowadays, lol, i've played that one many a weird places. Even once through a hurricane only hooked up to a generator running my pc and wifi. LOL b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.