Fairy Boxes

dantefirefox
dantefirefox Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Quality Corner
all i have seen regarding TT runs is gowing from bad to worse, 1st you remove the mirages and introduce fairy boxes that can only be opened 6 times a day, yes we may earn more mirages, but it was a real pain taking up an extra inventory, safe slot, then you introduced keys that are only obtainable from Bounty Hunt quests that are needed to open them. Now i have noticed you have changed the system once again to allow only 6 fairy boxes per account per day, which kinda makes it redundant to have more than 1 character per account as if you have 2 characters and you do Bounty Hunter Quests on both toons, that equals 6 keys x2. but due to your change in gameplay we can now only ever use 6 of them keys leaving 6 keys, taking up space in our inventiry/safe that will never be used. It is even worse if you are a player like myself who has a full character compliment of 8, that's 6 keys x8 leaving me with 6 keys x7 wasted. please do something about this.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is a suggestion, not a bug :x
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't say I really understand why they put so much effort into keeping us from getting mirages when that's nothing compared to the coin introducing things we've already got.
  • Zelkovaa - Heavens Tear
    Zelkovaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It was always 6 boxes per account per day, even when the keys weren't implemented o.o
  • dantefirefox
    dantefirefox Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it was not 6 per account i know this as i use to hoard fairy boxes from all my TT runs onto different characters on the same account.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey at least you dont have 10000 keys left in your bank :b
    you only purge once #yopo
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey at least you dont have 10000 keys left in your bank :b

Its taken me over 2 years to finally open all the boxes I have gotten doing random squads and soloing during 2x. I am down to less than 100 now b:chuckle
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    This is not a bug and this section is purely for bugs.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.