Serious Catshop Bug!!!!!

Options
Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
I am very UPSET about this bug in the catshop regarding the nirvana 3rd cast light cape. There is 2 versions of this cape and when I brought it from the catshop it didn't have the message "equipping this item will cause it to be bound" so I assume it's the Lunar version, but after I brought it, it turns out to be the Twlight Temple version. I thought I might have made a mistake and so I open my own catshop and have friends come and see if it looks like the Lunar or TT version and it turns out the same glitched result. BE AWARE OF THIS BUG GUYS!!! b:sad b:sad b:sad

I submitted a ticket about this and I hope it doesn't take like 3 days b:angry
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Haxed '_'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

What it's been 2 weeks since it was reported and no fix or sticky about it?! is it that hard to let the community know, since G16 is expensive stuff b:surrender b:surrender
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    What it's been 2 weeks since it was reported and no fix or sticky about it?! is it that hard to let the community know, since G16 is expensive stuff b:surrender b:surrender

You could try WC'ing to swap your cape + coins for the G16 Lunar version. It's not really ideal but.. better than being stuck with a bound cape, I guess b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Vitzh - Heavens Tear
    Vitzh - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I am very UPSET about this bug in the catshop regarding the nirvana 3rd cast light cape. There is 2 versions of this cape and when I brought it from the catshop it didn't have the message "equipping this item will cause it to be bound" so I assume it's the Lunar version, but after I brought it, it turns out to be the Twlight Temple version. I thought I might have made a mistake and so I open my own catshop and have friends come and see if it looks like the Lunar or TT version and it turns out the same glitched result. BE AWARE OF THIS BUG GUYS!!! b:sad b:sad b:sad

I submitted a ticket about this and I hope it doesn't take like 3 days b:angry

I did the same thing a while ago it sucks. I don't want bound gear!

A link or a trade window will display it properly, at least in the case of the item I bought. Seems like a bug they really should just fix already.
  • PhantomEin - Lost City
    PhantomEin - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I did the same thing a while ago it sucks. I don't want bound gear!

A link or a trade window will display it properly, at least in the case of the item I bought. Seems like a bug they really should just fix already.

did u submit a ticket and got the right item back or maybe ur coins?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    not only 2 weeks, its know for at least 2 years :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Vitzh - Heavens Tear
    Vitzh - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    did u submit a ticket and got the right item back or maybe ur coins?

Should I, is that the proper thing to do? Not sure how that works, as far as money vs item changing to a more expensive one. That was a month or more ago, and I would think the server logs expire after a certain time. I payed too much for it even if it was lunar now I am stuck trying to sell it.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Should I, is that the proper thing to do? Not sure how that works, as far as money vs item changing to a more expensive one. That was a month or more ago, and I would think the server logs expire after a certain time. I payed too much for it even if it was lunar now I am stuck trying to sell it.

a pity you are not in DW, acutally want the bound one b:chuckle
    you only purge once #yopo
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    not only 2 weeks, its know for at least 2 years :/

Troll?
    *pokes with sharp stick*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]