A few questions

Options
Kibble - Raging Tide
Kibble - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Venomancer
SO i played about the time they took coin out from tw and put the stones in for holding a land. Idk if that puts about when i played. i was wondering what has changed with the veno class and is it still about 200$ of packs to get a herc or nix?
Post edited by Kibble - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    we get coin here for tw again

when you hit 100 you do quest and you get new foxform really pretty like a nine tails.

It might be a lil cheaper to get herc and nix. mine where both gifts...

when you hit 100 you can go g16 aka nirvana 3rd cast or rrr9 at 101

Venos will be given new stuff soon i think
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SO i played about the time they took coin out from tw and put the stones in for holding a land. Idk if that puts about when i played. i was wondering what has changed with the veno class and is it still about 200$ of packs to get a herc or nix?

There aren't many things that changed to the Venomancer class other than pets being almost obsolete endgame (lvl100+) however we're all looking forward to the newest content update from PWChina which includes an upgrade to the pet system, several new pet skills, new way of training pets, two new additional pets and a boost in performance for certain pets (both legendary and free ones).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Some old skills were updated (noxious for instance does more damage. Level 10 pet revive is now 1 second cast. Forget what else changed for venos. Oh yeah, one of the 100 skills has its damage based on magic rather than physical attack.)

New skills were added with the Descent expansion (AKA Morai skills), for level 100+ (one has a level 80 weaker version.) Most of these are more useful in PVP than PVE.

A new pet system is in the works (already released in China.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Kiszmet - Heavens Tear
    Kiszmet - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    if your going to use gold to buy a herc/nix it is still about $200. For coins it has gone up in price considerably due to inflation but coins are also easier to get now so it's actually a little easier to farm coins for it then it used to be.

I would recommend waiting to get a herc/nix until the new pet system comes out. They will have 2 new cash pets and the upgrade system may make you think about getting a different pet altogether (I hear the harpy's going to be the new 2008-2009 nix b:quiet)

As for venos not much has changed with the class over all, this is both a good thing and a bad thing. It's good in that many strategies from when the game was still new are still viable end game and venos are still a very versatile class. It's bad in that damage and skill wise they havn't kept up with the other classes and are falling by the wayside in several areas of pvp. Fortunately them and barbs seem to be up for the next round of revamps so we will have to wait and see what happens.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh damn, I completely forgot about the skill rebalance haha. I think I'm too used to the skills now that I forget how they used to be. Thanks for adding that Mayfly.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you wait for a half-price battle pet pack sale you can get a herc for under 100 gold. You can also sometimes buy a herc ticket relatively cheaply (say 50 million coins) from someone who got one from a perfect chest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Kibble - Raging Tide
    Kibble - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Well thank you. some what happy that they haven't changed so much that I wont know what to do. I plan to come back so that is why i asked. I'll just have to take it slow and wait to see whats to come for the class. ANy idea when the revamps and update are to come?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Well thank you. some what happy that they haven't changed so much that I wont know what to do. I plan to come back so that is why i asked. I'll just have to take it slow and wait to see whats to come for the class. ANy idea when the revamps and update are to come?

They were launched in PWCN on April 2nd so we're assuming the update will come over here in a couple of months.