Morai server

Options
XRIPx - Lothranis
XRIPx - Lothranis Posts: 10 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Thank you PWI for merge-last time i seen a server this much alive was on HT and now its even more populated than HT :D

Just a request please-The amount of Tokens made available at a NW should be increased please since the player base are so much higher now-even if you had a really high score the tokens doesn't justify the cost/player to participate.

Thank you in advance b:victory
Post edited by XRIPx - Lothranis on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Thank you PWI for merge-last time i seen a server this much alive was on HT and now its even more populated than HT :D

Just a request please-The amount of Tokens made available at a NW should be increased please since the player base are so much higher now-even if you had a really high score the tokens doesn't justify the cost/player to participate.

Better yet lower all other servers' token rewards. We'll start a revolution of rage.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

not going to happen.
  • taringa181
    taringa181 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    condo2009 wrote: »
    not going to happen.

why not?

13k personal contri, nation kinda 400 credits and 113 tokens... wtf?!

and fix the stupid nation wars players composition... i was the only r9r3 archer in my nation last nws while dark had a territory with at least 5 of them on the same map...
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    taringa181 wrote: »
    why not?

13k personal contri, nation kinda 400 credits and 113 tokens... wtf?!

and fix the stupid nation wars players composition... i was the only r9r3 archer in my nation last nws while dark had a territory with at least 5 of them on the same map...

I ended up in a fight with a full squad of R9r3's today. I was the only full R9r3 on my side. It was not a fun experience.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Absolutely not. Work for your tokens. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you want a populated server full of life and competition or you want a dead server and a better shot at more rewards from instances like NW. You can't have them both. This game has already nerfed 90% of the challenge out of it with the introduction of power leveling in frost, tokens from packs, etc. Now people go from nothing to end game in less than a month not even giving a thought about everything on the map in between and for what?

In fact I think they need to drastically increase the amount of supply tokens required for item exchange by a factor of 10 just to get people into the NV, faction base trials and whatnot again. 10 supply tokens to make a rap or 5 cannies is more than fair. It's on par with what the economic status of those were like before the implementation of NW.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    In fact I think they need to drastically increase the amount of supply tokens required for item exchange by a factor of 10 just to get people into the NV, faction base trials and whatnot again. 10 supply tokens to make a rap or 5 cannies is more than fair. It's on par with what the economic status of those were like before the implementation of NW.

For your server, maybe. Archosaur would need closer to 50 tokens per rap or cannies.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's pretty much too late to increase token cost for items, the "damage" has already been done. It would be unfair to other players to increase the cost of items now b:bye
  • XRIPx - Lothranis
    XRIPx - Lothranis Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Absolutely not. Work for your tokens. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you want a populated server full of life and competition or you want a dead server and a better shot at more rewards from instances like NW. You can't have them both. This game has already nerfed 90% of the challenge out of it with the introduction of power leveling in frost, tokens from packs, etc. Now people go from nothing to end game in less than a month not even giving a thought about everything on the map in between and for what?

Lucky you are not game developer/GM -get up from the correct side of your bed pls
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    wierd thing is, momaganon server had 53k tokens to distribute.
    After server merge and with double amount of people the token amount dropped to 45k.
    How is that possible? There is something wrong.
  • taringa181
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lucky you are not game developer/GM -get up from the correct side of your bed pls

+1, what i hate more of this game is having NOT the chance to reach lvl 105 cause i lack physical time to play the game to achieve such goal...

CMON PUT EXP STUFF FOR SALE IN BOUTIQUE LIKE 2MIL EXP = 1MIL COINS

aand for who thought EU and PvE servers was dead here is the average life on Morai:

moraipvp2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    +1, what i hate more of this game is having NOT the chance to reach lvl 105 cause i lack physical time to play the game to achieve such goal...

You don't have 15minutes to do 2~7 nix valley runs?
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

aand for who thought EU and PvE servers was dead here is the average life on Morai:

moraipvp2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

a bunch of blue names surrounding one squad of white names, with no one using a skill barring a barb getting chi and a bm hitting a wolf? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    a bunch of blue names surrounding one squad of white names, with no one using a skill barring a barb getting chi and a bm hitting a wolf? b:chuckle

*click*

Just sayin'.

We've had a pretty fair amount of activity lately.
  • taringa181
    edited April 2013
    Options

yea come see with your eyes moron even if its pve server its 3 days there are full teams of pkers non stop @ west

ujelly?
  • Alexis - Lothranis
    Alexis - Lothranis Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    With the merging of the 2 servers and because a very large percent of population share the same timezone I'm pretty sure it's the most active server currently.

But anyways, the frustration comes after, one day before the merge, our GMs said that there will be no difference with the tokens gained individually because the total numbers of tokens will double accordingly to the number of people. Personally, looking at other server's rewards, I thought the number of total tokens will increase but not really by that much, so it would be a small decrease of the number of tokens gained by each.

But seriously what happened was the rewards each gained were basically cut in half. It didn't adapt at all to the doubling of the population. So then how is the total number of tokens calculated and why is it different on each server?
    Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/FDB19
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    yea come see with your eyes moron even if its pve server its 3 days there are full teams of pkers non stop @ west

ujelly?

Hai2umofo
  • taringa181
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hai2umofo

b:cute b:bye

are you still experiencing dcs?

i dced 3 times yesterday b:cry and in one my "ghost" remained 10 minutes stuck out @ west :D

luckily none picked on me b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    b:cute b:bye

are you still experiencing dcs?

i dced 3 times yesterday b:cry and in one my "ghost" remained 10 minutes stuck out @ west :D

luckily none picked on me b:chuckle

Nah, I'm doing pretty good now.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »
    wierd thing is, momaganon server had 53k tokens to distribute.
    After server merge and with double amount of people the token amount dropped to 45k.
    How is that possible? There is something wrong.

On lc server we got 63.061 tokens to distribute at last nw - for about 900ppl. It was always like this.
    On the other side our supply tokens never lost that much on value. E.g. price for one rapture crystal was never lower than 200k (and does even increase abit atm). This might happen on morai server too (depends on if you also have that many R9ers as lc servers - we have several hundreds which are active (I'm sure more than 2k if you also count the inactive).
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    here is something zan totally missed few mins ago b:chuckle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJf8jD_rB48&feature=youtu.be
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I always miss out on the even pk, my group always ends up outnumbered at least 2 to 1 :<
  • Antigone - Momaganon
    Antigone - Momaganon Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Back to topic:
    ya, ty for the merge. The server is FULL. Last time I saw so many Kitties in West and got so many answers while LF a squad was when I still played on HT. It's awesome.

BUT

NW is awesome, yap! No more empty battles, lot of more or less equal fights, it's funny like the first time and for my PK listings I would love it...but 100% more player and 8k LESS Token in general when PWI told us we will get more token, based on playerbase? WTF? I wouldn't complain if it would have been like this forever but why did they lie to us...again? Pls Explain...
  • _Pickachu - Archosaur
    _Pickachu - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Back to topic:
    ya, ty for the merge. The server is FULL. Last time I saw so many Kitties in West and got so many answers while LF a squad was when I still played on HT. It's awesome.

BUT

NW is awesome, yap! No more empty battles, lot of more or less equal fights, it's funny like the first time and for my PK listings I would love it...but 100% more player and 8k LESS Token in general when PWI told us we will get more token, based on playerbase? WTF? I wouldn't complain if it would have been like this forever but why did they lie to us...again? Pls Explain...

thats so cool
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Back to topic:

BUT

well yea... nation wars now is a scam.. so much entire charms pots erbs waste for 100ish max tokens xD

bbbbbbbut the pvp IS FREAKING EPIC! last time i saw something like this was on private servers!

now i be waiting zan to "raise" with some more epic pvp video pretty please b:cute

even if unfortunately the best "trades" of today had not been recorded :(
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I always miss out on the even pk, my group always ends up outnumbered at least 2 to 1 :<

I know that problem. I always kinda end up alone against 10-20 full r9 ppl while I got at max 1 another r9 at my "help" and some other random low geared nubs that are pratically one-shot by anything that was roaming around...

That's not fun at all. And If I do NW I somehow always end up in the weakest nation, I just don't know why. You can pratically play liek a god, against 10 r9r2 ppl there is just no winning.

Yes the rewards should indeed be increased. It's not like the rewards were untouched no no. We had ~53k overall tokens before the servers got merged and now with around 130% more ppl in NW we got 10k !LESS! overall tokens measn ~43k. That's the redicolous thing that annoys me.

With that and being ganked all the time it is nowhere near fun and it is and never was worth running it to earn money. If I just do some TTs in that 2 hours I am much more relaxed and earn way more money. Just forget about NW on Morai-Server. It's not and will never be worth running it ever again.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I know that problem. I always kinda end up alone against 10-20 full r9 ppl while I got at max 1 another r9 at my "help" and some other random low geared nubs that are pratically one-shot by anything that was roaming around...

That's not fun at all. And If I do NW I somehow always end up in the weakest nation, I just don't know why. You can pratically play liek a god, against 10 r9r2 ppl there is just no winning.

Yes the rewards should indeed be increased. It's not like the rewards were untouched no no. We had ~53k overall tokens before the servers got merged and now with around 130% more ppl in NW we got 10k !LESS! overall tokens measn ~43k. That's the redicolous thing that annoys me.

With that and being ganked all the time it is nowhere near fun and it is and never was worth running it to earn money. If I just do some TTs in that 2 hours I am much more relaxed and earn way more money. Just forget about NW on Morai-Server. It's not and will never be worth running it ever again.

Morai isn't actually a new server, it's Lothranis. They simply renamed it and moved all of the people from your previous server to ours. That's why it has the same amount of reward tokens as Lothranis had.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Morai isn't actually a new server, it's Lothranis. They simply renamed it and moved all of the people from your previous server to ours. That's why it has the same amount of reward tokens as Lothranis had.

But...but...but I though they were bringing you gus to our server >.< always picking on germans >.<
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    But...but...but I though they were bringing you gus to our server >.< always picking on germans >.<

Nope. If they did that we'd at least have more tokens to go around.

The Germans invaded us.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Nope. If they did that we'd at least have more tokens to go around.

The Germans invaded us.

xD that's no true xD but they still didn't keep their promise. They wanted to raise the overall tokens, not to keep or lower them.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    xD that's no true xD but they still didn't keep their promise. They wanted to raise the overall tokens, not to keep or lower them.

Dey cray