PVP sanc.

Options
zerozenra
zerozenra Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
check out my brothers vid pls and ty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guQg1lNgvgQ
Post edited by zerozenra on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I notice you tend to tab through mobs a lot. There's a "Target Selection Settings" feature next to the hyper XP settings in the top left that lets you tab only through players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I notice you tend to tab through mobs a lot. There's a "Target Selection Settings" feature next to the hyper XP settings in the top left that lets you tab only through players.

I hate when I forget I have that on, then try to tab a mob in PvE and can't. It's frustratingsauce. WTB location feature that allows me to only do that in certain areas of my choosing.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Stick to TW U_Sasuke hahahahahahaah!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    high skilled PvP plays zoomed in 100% so that there's 0 awareness of whats going on around you, and then just spams tab.

Every single fight is a 5v1 at least

This video makes me very sad b:sad
    Likely to be sum of the worst PvPing Ive ever seen someone record and actually dare to upload, please next time warn me its Noa so I dun bother watching
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    lol lol lol..
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Was thinking of this too when I watched it.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Demon spark, RG, drop to the ground... wtf. You wouldn't kill anyone if it wasn't for that broken gear.

Also, get a screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • zerozenra
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Demon spark, RG, drop to the ground... wtf. You wouldn't kill anyone if it wasn't for that broken gear.

Also, get a screen.

borken gear lol you realize hes one of the most under-geared player out there considering kyougu and kirby lol idiot go troll somewhere else.
    high skilled PvP plays zoomed in 100% so that there's 0 awareness of whats going on around you, and then just spams tab.

Every single fight is a 5v1 at least

This video makes me very sad b:sad
    Likely to be sum of the worst PvPing Ive ever seen someone record and actually dare to upload, please next time warn me its Noa so I dun bother watching

5 vs 1 wtf are you talking about learn to count, theres 100 percent awareness on what he needs to see the people he needs to be healing a mystic job is to heal and support dd which he saved sercia from death from kyougu. Considering how most you don't pvp i dont know how you can comment on anyone's video at all. A good healer watches the players in his group hp bar there is no need to see the screen when u can watch the dots on the map and hp bars.

Considering how much kirby, kyougu, squeesy, love, and other like to stealth and are 105 hitting mobs is like one of the only way to pop them out of stealth, and since there is only 105 in squad and pots have cds that could pose a problem. Tabing and hitting a mob is the only way fast of enough to keep them from doing that.

Based on what alot of you said i see why most of you are bluename and should stay that way cause you no nothing about pvp or peoples gears and you only make fools of yourself. Madskillz is nothing more than a troll who noa farms for kills in nw and the other veno is the same way you are mobs to noa get better pls. Stop hating and con graduate you will live alot longer that way lol.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    We have a multiquote function and you can edit your posts. Posting 4 times in a row over a short period of time has no excuse.

For this subforum in general, let's try to keep this thread as close to civil as possible. Even if you feel some people may not deserve that much.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yea, Asterelle so nub, don't even pk.

Love the idea tho, of kicking sins out of stealth, with non aoe skills cast on mobs :) I believe its a good idea :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yea, Asterelle so nub, don't even pk.

Love the idea tho, of kicking sins out of stealth, with non aoe skills cast on mobs :) I believe its a good idea :)

Nah Noa made a decent point there. Using mobs to knock people out of stealth is actually a lot more doable with a mystic than an archer because of the 14m size of Gale Force.

I thought a mystic would usually use Mystical Eye first since that has a 25m range and requires no target. I can't remember if you need to be 105 for that to work though.
    OPKossy wrote: »
    We have a multiquote function and you can edit your posts. Posting 4 times in a row over a short period of time has no excuse.

If only sweetiebot was mod, she could auto-merge peoples posts :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    zerozenra wrote: »
    5 vs 1 wtf are you talking about learn to count, theres 100 percent awareness on what he needs to see the people he needs to be healing a mystic job is to heal and support dd which he saved sercia from death from kyougu. Considering how most you don't pvp i dont know how you can comment on anyone's video at all. A good healer watches the players in his group hp bar there is no need to see the screen when u can watch the dots on the map and hp bars.

Redbar healing is actually the worst form of healing u can ever do. That said in PWI the way of healing very straight forward and elementary so I can see why u'd see redbar healing as a good thing, even tho it defo isnt.

80% of PvP comes down to seeing where ur allies are and seeing where ur opponents are, this makes it easier to synergize and focus ur damage and makes u aware of who needs to be healed looking at the direction the opponent is facing (or moving towards), rather than healing them when they've already pretty much been killed (which is what ur redbar healing does)

This said, being fully zoomed in on ur characters butt (for whatever reason, I think I`d rather not know) is absolutely terrible.

You have long ways to go before calling me food little grasshopper
    super mega interresting:
  • zerozenra
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Nah Noa made a decent point there. Using mobs to knock people out of stealth is actually a lot more doable with a mystic than an archer because of the 14m size of Gale Force.

I thought a mystic would usually use Mystical Eye first since that has a 25m range and requires no target. I can't remember if you need to be 105 for that to work though.

Mystic skill can see everyone in stealth but you have to be the same lvl or higher to knock them out of stealth.
    Redbar healing is actually the worst form of healing u can ever do. That said in PWI the way of healing very straight forward and elementary so I can see why u'd see redbar healing as a good thing, even tho it defo isnt.

80% of PvP comes down to seeing where ur allies are and seeing where ur opponents are, this makes it easier to synergize and focus ur damage and makes u aware of who needs to be healed looking at the direction the opponent is facing (or moving towards), rather than healing them when they've already pretty much been killed (which is what ur redbar healing does)

This said, being fully zoomed in on ur characters butt (for whatever reason, I think I`d rather not know) is absolutely terrible.

You have long ways to go before calling me food little grasshopper

Thats why you have a map with dots on them, and watching bars is the most advanced healing that you can do because by watching the bars and debuff you can tell who is atking them by watching how someones hp moves, stuns etc. Good players dont even need a screen with toons on it they can just watch the map and bars and know what to do and how much healing needs to be done. Alot of people dont know this and why the game is going down hill. I could have a black screen with just dots and a map and still manage to heal a squad and no one die. Pls dont make anymore comments unless you really know what your talking about. Its hard for me to restrain when people come into this game and act as if they know what there talking about. I mean you thought sasuke was good afterall.
    Its pretty much the same in anyother game, i know people who would be kicked out of squad without knowing this basic stuff anout healing but pwi has become about sitting on skype all day and not gaining skill and learning how to play the game. Btw noa prob likes watching a female bottom rather than a males lol.

I didn't include asterelle im talking about you players who nothing about the game at all who come here to troll and don't have anything positive to say.
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    scenario: 3v3

3 opponent damage one of ur allies and all 3 switch focus to the other ally.

you, staring at ur mystics butt, dont see them running/aiming towards ur second ally so u heal ur first ally cuz he took damage (even tho he is perfectly safe cuz both 3 opponents are off him and aiming for ur other teammate)....second ally dies...healer failed.

here's my final attempt to make u see the light, please dont counter-argue about debuffs/dots, cuz u can see the animation of debuffs so u can always see when they're cast and on who they're cast.

Peace b:bye
    super mega interresting:
  • zerozenra
    edited April 2013
    Options
    scenario: 3v3

3 opponent damage one of ur allies and all 3 switch focus to the other ally.

you, staring at ur mystics butt, dont see them running/aiming towards ur second ally so u heal ur first ally cuz he took damage (even tho he is perfectly safe cuz both 3 opponents are off him and aiming for ur other teammate)....second ally dies...healer failed.

here's my final attempt to make u see the light, please dont counter-argue about debuffs/dots, cuz u can see the animation of debuffs so u can always see when they're cast and on who they're cast.

Peace b:bye

lol the point of healing a group is when to heal and not to heal just cause someone takes damage why would i just heal. I would see there health drop fast and heal the person that is in trouble the most lol. Another reason why i wouldnt need it because most of use teamspeak and vent when we pk so we coordinate atks just give up and leave the thread.
    What i said went clearly over your head i will no longer argue with you.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    try hard kids using vent for pk b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    zerozenra wrote: »
    I didn't include asterelle im talking about you players who nothing about the game at all who come here to troll and don't have anything positive to say.

When I did pk on this server you were still pooping your pants, the fact I don't give a **** about it anymore does not change a fact that people making alts to praise themselves should be trolled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    what an amusing thread, i see noa still posts from his alt accounts talking about himself in third person. b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    For this subforum in general, let's try to keep this thread as close to civil as possible. Even if you feel some people may not deserve that much.
    such an inspirational quote kossy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan