All Veno Faction!!!

Options
Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver
Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Tideswell (East)
As many people know; a veno is normally a solo char, with a good pet as a tank, and a powerful veno as cleric... A veno rarely needs help from anyone
So Tuth&Claw (an all veno faction) was formed. we take in venos only. teach them how to master the class. Have weekly contests to harness veno skills and keep ourselves sharp.
Venos use "pets" as one of their main weapons. and Magic as a secondary form of assault. As a faction we control the rare pets in the server. Pets that only spawn a couple times a day.
Up until now we have stayed as a secret in Dreamweaver server. taking the pets and hiding. Now we are coming out into the open. We are looking for venos all across the server. if you've ever had a veno related question that you couldn't find the answer to... or wanted to know it feels like to run a squad with 5 other venos...
Basicly what we're saying is this...
Tuth&Claw is now hiring venos of all levels

You can find us in the city of Lost
Post edited by Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Original Lv1 veno faction temPEST =P Control the rare pet spawns? iv seen the bunny up in ether all the time and some others.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    bunny
    Bunnies are everywhere yo
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I have a baby frost nix, can i join QQ b:surrender
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Venos still use pets? Am I playing on a different server also named Dreamweaver?

As for controlling rare pets, the only rare pet worth it nowadays are maybe the armored bear and if you're 101 it's the dino from morai.
    I doubt you control the morai one b:shutup
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Venos still use pets? Am I playing on a different server also named Dreamweaver?

As for controlling rare pets, the only rare pet worth it nowadays are maybe the armored bear and if you're 101 it's the dino from morai.
    I doubt you control the morai one b:shutup

The morai one is not tradable, there's not point in "controlling" it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This must be a troll faction created by T_i_m as he loves venos so much
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So much hate... Really people?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    people just make fun of them, thats all. like controlling rare pet spawns, thats soo 2009/2010.. its empty and worth nothing nowadays. it's like saying Maniac controls etherblade outskirts for pk - when no1 beside them pk there. ( not that they pk there..)
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    thats soo 2009/2010

I know it is. But people often say they miss old pwi, and when something old comes up "kill it with fire!!! D:<"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    kos venos. b:bye mazzironi pizza
  • Foxxxeh - Dreamweaver
    Foxxxeh - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    kos tim!! oh yey 1st post
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    hmmm i guess it's time for horrible puns now you came out of the herc b:avoid after all, pan-gu hates fangs b:avoid
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Furrface - Dreamweaver
    Furrface - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    An all Veno faction? right on! I created a Veno LV68 and must admit I ummm? kinda suck and would love to learn from a pack of Veno's! who do I hit up inworld? b:cute
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    darn. im on raging tides. any veno guilds there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • Caladiel - Dreamweaver
    Caladiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Maybe RobMyth want to join this faction b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    kos venos. b:bye mazzironi pizza

b:bye nubcake b:kiss
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I know it is. But people often say they miss old pwi, and when something old comes up "kill it with fire!!! D:<"

Thats a different groups of people.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • xxxmaverielxxx
    xxxmaverielxxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    :D Good faction
  • KieraLlew - Dreamweaver
    KieraLlew - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    [...] Venos use "pets" as one of their main weapons. and Magic as a secondary form of assault. As a faction we control the rare pets in the server. Pets that only spawn a couple times a day. [...]
    Up until now we have stayed as a secret in Dreamweaver server. taking the pets and hiding. Now we are coming out into the open.

I heard of you... Yes... Yes I have... *pets tabby as it sharpens claws*

Warning: Angry wild fur ball incoming. Get pokeballs ready.

You **** up rare pets times making it completely impossible for anyone else to tame them.

Keep doing this and I swear I'll turn into a royal bloody pain in the derriere.

How about you do it the good old way and compete against other venos? I still remember back in the day, as in a good 4 years ago, when there were about 20 venos at each rare pet spawn. I was a total lvl 20 noobie with an unlvled pet taming skill. And I still got my little tabby. So what is it? Scared of the little noobs?

You should have stayed hidden. Ijs.

PS: We look forward to next server maint, don't we sweety? *tabby throws an evil sharp-toothed grin*
  • nightwolf4life1
    nightwolf4life1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    as you all know i have a veno in the faction lol i just havent been on here i a good minute lol so i was think should i get bac on or not?