swag09
swag09 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
Post edited by swag09 on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I wonder if there's enough consecutive Psy ---> Seeker deaths here for seekers to finally figure out they shouldn't charge full ****ing speed at Psys as if they're strong vs. them.

Pro-tip: They're not.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am now buying Kylin tears--20k for a 3oz. bottle.
    I plan on adding it to my collection next to the dart board with AsheZ's face on it, and the autograph I got from urDian that says: "Born_Free takes 6893 damage, biiiiiiiiii*ch."

Shame on you Kylin--your TW experience, numbers, and gear should have been able to wipe them the hell out. You had literally EVERY advantage over CrimsonJr, and you were unable to use them.

I roflmao at your loss. I roflmao most joyously.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What TW experience in Kylin now? 90% of that guild is random invite that never did TW .
    There was once Kylin , Kylin that knew to TW good and this is past . Now except a few people that know what they are doing most of them run like headless chickens .

b:angry Born_Free never ever compare the Kylin now with the old Kylin .
    Btw if u won't stop i will give u sample from what's coming . :D
    I'm hooked on a feeling i'm high on believing
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm hooked on a feeling i'm high on believing

did sum1 call?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    did sum1 call?

NO. NO WE DID NOT. COUNTER ANNOYANCE ATTACK!
    And where the hell have you been? Sh*t's been going down.

Wampy, Wampy, Wampy....I wasn't comparing old Kylin to this...dust particle that likes to pretend its Kylin. Doing that would imply that they still had a shred of dignity left...which judging by the way they TW'd is just....totally untrue.
    Kylin, to me personally, has been dead since the RT expansion.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:cry yes Sub , born is missing u a lot but she can't admit it ... she loves that song :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfaQuk5tEKE enjoy this ... only for u Born_Free
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    edited April 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfaQuk5tEKE enjoy this ... only for u Born_Free

Meh. I can deal with Limbo. Limbo is NOTHING compared to 80's music. *shudder*
  • Aylith - Harshlands
    Aylith - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Meh. I can deal with Limbo. Limbo is NOTHING compared to 80's music. *shudder*

Time to change that signature hun. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My pixels bring all the boys to Dark, and they're like, I'll buy gear for ya. Damn right, CS r9 for ya.
    Take this free zen, you don't have to charge! b:kiss
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    Time to change that signature hun. <3

Mayhem: Where opinions against the will of The Man are frowned upon, and everybody sucks balls at TW.
  • Lord_Reaver - Harshlands
    Lord_Reaver - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mayhem: Where opinions against the will of The Man are frowned upon, and everybody sucks balls at TW.

Tell us something we don't know for once, or just gtfo maybe b:bye