Blessing ?

Intimidater - Lost City
Intimidater - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Why cant i get the facebook blessing ? Its saying facebook has reprted something. So whats really going on ??b:shocked
Post edited by Intimidater - Lost City on

Comments

• Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    About six days ago facebook blessing page told me that I don't have any characters on lost city server --> I went to german site and it worked.

About three days ago it workend on english/us site.

Today I got this message on english/us facebook blessing site:
    "Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content: Some Content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users."
    --> I went to german site and it worked.

The english/us facebook blessing site had always problems. Traditionally at start of 2x drop, now it seems to be more random (and not connected with client updates).
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    About six days ago facebook blessing page told me that I don't have any characters on lost city server --> I went to german site and it worked.

About three days ago it workend on english/us site.

Today I got this message on english/us facebook blessing site:
    "Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content: Some Content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users."
    --> I went to german site and it worked.

The english/us facebook blessing site had always problems. Traditionally at start of 2x drop, now it seems to be more random (and not connected with client updates).

I received mine for the past 3 days and it seemed to work fine. I've never had any trouble with it in the past 2 months I've been back.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fuzzy would point to this thread in which DefenderofDreams has posted that the staff at HQ are aware of the problem and will work for a solution asap.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.