they delayed server merge 1 month to get messed up on day of merge? b:angry
  • Maleass - Archosaur
    Maleass - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol yea..how Ary sayed...
  • rudolfus
    rudolfus Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    server status showing green, but no way you can log in, why pwi doesnt give any info??
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot you are pro.

lostya, all the new info is here:https://www.facebook.com/PWIDE
    They have some problem with tha database and they are trying to solve it. Estimeted time when server is back up is not yet known.

It appears PWI has given info after all. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • maddoom48
    maddoom48 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    janir86 wrote: »
    Character Wipe misstake would be something b:surrender
    server is still down how come
  • myriam83
    myriam83 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They work on the merge for 9 hours now, guess they will continue tomorrow :)
  • Antigone - Momaganon
    Antigone - Momaganon Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    myriam83 wrote: »
    They work on the merge for 9 hours now, guess they will continue tomorrow :)

...and the day after tomorrow :P
    Well, let's bet how long it will take and what will be screwed up.
    My bet: at 8 o'clock the website will be back again but the merge will be finished tomorrow, 16:00 b:laugh
    A few items in accountstashes will be missed and there will be a small rollback
    What you think?
  • Dysconnect - Lothranis
    Dysconnect - Lothranis Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There are no news on the EU websites or forums, because the websites are down and noone can access them. So instead the EU Community Managers have been posting all across Facebook etc, to provide the news that it is a datacenter issue. Datacenter does indeed not equal database, but they are connected to eachother.

The merge itself was/is ready which is why it looks "online" on the statuspage but the problems with the datacenter are preventing us to log in atm. This is not limited to PWI, but more of a "global" issue which affects other games as well.

Just have a bit more patience and enjoy the sunshine while it's there.
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My bet: at 8 o'clock the website will be back again but the merge will be finished tomorrow, 16:00 b:laugh
    What you think?

I hope they will at least pay us for lost items and not make their typical statement "please send a ticket with a screenshot of your inv and your banker and we will fix this" xDDD
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What you think?

Hmm. Not sure I agree about missing items, but I'm with ya on the rollback. The question is, how far?

And hi anti b:kiss
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    Aryanz - Momaganon Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There are no news on the EU websites or forums, because the websites are down and noone can access them. So instead the EU Community Managers have been posting all across Facebook etc, to provide the news that it is a datacenter issue. Datacenter does indeed not equal database, but they are connected to eachother.

The merge itself was/is ready which is why it looks "online" on the statuspage but the problems with the datacenter are preventing us to log in atm. This is not limited to PWI, but more of a "global" issue which affects other games as well.

Just have a bit more patience and enjoy the sunshine while it's there.

ty..that was a much needed info..
  • hackelproeck
    hackelproeck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    -removed-
  • Antigone - Momaganon
    Antigone - Momaganon Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hmm. Not sure I agree about missing items, but I'm with ya on the rollback. The question is, how far?

And hi anti b:kiss

Hi Lixi b:byeb:kiss
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited April 2013
    -removed-

You know Fuzzy, the German forums are basically non-existent at this point. I don't think it's very fair to disallow posts in German or French for those who have no other choice of fora, when the posts are specifically in reference to the return of access of the European servers.

This is a thread tagged as related to Morai. I would suggest that if someone is offended by a few non-English posts, s/he need not read this thread.

No need to be heavy-handed here...
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    update from german facebook site:

datacenter working properly again and they continue the work that had to be done to get the server running.
    i just sent a omalley blessing to my archer, there was no lothranis and no momaganon in the list anymore, i had to choose morai and the list contained my 7 momaganon and my 1 lothranis char all together. thats a good sign, isnt it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • MeowKiki - Harshlands
    MeowKiki - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013

datacenter working properly again and they continue the work that had to be done to get the server running.
    i just sent a omalley blessing to my archer, there was no lothranis and no momaganon in the list anymore, i had to choose morai and the list contained my 7 momaganon and my 1 lothranis char all together. thats a good sign, isnt it?

there is hope! ty Rank b:pleased
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited April 2013

b:victory update sounds promising...
  • Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The avatar choose website shows only half of my chars images and all of them are lvl 1... lets hope they are working on it b:shocked. Well, its an impovemet since I was not able to see any of my chars there a few hours back... but if I lose all my lvls I will be pissed off...
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For all who want to write german, the german website is online again
  • taringa181
    taringa181 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

oooh so you ve been lurking there all this time b:shocked
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    edited April 2013
    The avatar choose website shows only half of my chars images and all of them are lvl 1... lets hope they are working on it b:shocked. Well, its an impovemet since I was not able to see any of my chars there a few hours back... but if I lose all my lvls I will be pissed off...

For me its the same..and regarding blessings..that page shows "Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content: Some content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users" b:shocked
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited April 2013
    taringa181 wrote: »
    oooh so you ve been lurking there all this time b:shocked

mainly to see your market prices. but i also saw a lot of r9.3 archers and sins o.o

LOL GZ Ary, you are a level 103 archer now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • MENTOR - Momaganon
    MENTOR - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It seems that its a quite time consuming merge muhaha. I wonder didnt they tested this first since its the first time it is done before doing it officially?
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited April 2013
    For me its the same..and regarding blessings..that page shows "Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content: Some content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users" b:shocked

The english site says that ary, did you try the german site? Like Rank, it worked for me. I was able to send one to lix on morai server...
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    edited April 2013
    mainly to see your market prices. but i also saw a lot of r9.3 archers and sins o.o

LOL GZ Ary, you are a level 103 archer now.

Its PWI... Expect the Unexpected b:chuckle
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You know Fuzzy, the German forums are basically non-existent at this point. I don't think it's very fair to disallow posts in German or French...

This forum has always disallowed posts in languages other than English. Today need be no exception in Fuzzy's book.

The Blessing page displayed Morai as the server to send to before maintenance yesterday afternoon so sadly the panda is sure that this isn't an indication of anything... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    edited April 2013
    The english site says that ary, did you try the german site? Like Rank, it worked for me. I was able to send one to lix on morai server...

Thnx Lix it worked...thank god..a sign of hope b:laughb
  • skizikkk
    skizikkk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    in the meanwhile since the server is still unresponsive watching neon genesis evangelion 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo Movie b:victory
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited April 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    This forum has always disallowed posts in languages other than English. Today need be no exception in Fuzzy's book.

The Blessing page displayed Morai as the server to send to before maintenance yesterday afternoon so sadly the panda is sure that this isn't an indication of anything... b:surrender

so you play on lot/morai? is your chars name a secret?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • salalas46
    salalas46 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    its on :)