MENTOR - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
so when will be on?
Post edited by MENTOR - Momaganon on

Comments

• _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When they're done merging stuff and put it back online, that's when it will be back on.

There's no telling what may happen during a merge.
    Maybe they lost all your characters f:scared
  • schalke04jawohhl
    schalke04jawohhl Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so when will be on?

wollte mal fragen sind unsere alten accounts jetzt weg auf dem Momaganon server oder wird der aufMorai server
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fuzzy is sure they are working to get it up and running as fast as they can. A little patience may go a long way.. b:cute
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • janir86
    janir86 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When they're done merging stuff and put it back online, that's when it will be back on.

There's no telling what may happen during a merge.
    Maybe they lost all your characters f:scared

Character Wipe misstake would be something b:surrender
  • schalke04jawohhl
    edited April 2013
    janir86 wrote: »
    Character Wipe misstake would be something b:surrender

das heisst unsere accounts werden auf den neuen server uebertragen hab ich das richtig verstanden?
  • Unholly - Lothranis
    Unholly - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We just got an update on our faction site from a member saying they were having problems with a database, probably just ironing out the kinks. don't stress im sure they'll have it up as soon as possible, read a book in the meantime b:cute
    How do i amuse myself?
    Sometimes i count to 1000 and back down again, usually i get stuck on 3

YouTube: youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Antigone - Momaganon
    Antigone - Momaganon Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Keep an eye on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PWIDE they will hopefully update if anything changes. It's german but some of you will understand or just use google translator :)
    edited April 2013
    We just got an update on our faction site from a member saying they were having problems with a database, probably just ironing out the kinks. don't stress im sure they'll have it up as soon as possible, read a book in the meantime b:cute

f:laugh And he gets this info from where? Calling the people who are busy with the merge?
    Sources or else the info is false

The only thing they're saying there's a problem in the datacenter for the websites and that there's also some work to be performed to have the new server up and running.

No one ever said a thing about the database, if they had problems with that, i'd get scared for the character data.
  • schalke04jawohhl
    edited April 2013

geht bei euch die homepage auch nur auf englisch will die wieder auf deutsch haben!xDb:pleased
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited April 2013
    f:laugh And he gets this info from where? Calling the people who are busy with the merge?

Fuzzy will vouch for Unholly on the fact that their faction can indeed receive "inside information" b:avoid

edit: Also, as a side note, the panda asks you post in English only in this thread or else Fuzzy will be forced to remove said posts.
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited April 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy will vouch for Unholly on the fact that their faction can indeed receive "inside information" b:avoid

f:scared and employees / whoever does that are allowed to do that from PWE's end? Sounds like someone should get fired or set out of his/her position f:gross

Also datacenter != database by default.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    go to pwi french website facebook
  • schalke04jawohhl
    edited April 2013
    wird die homepage wieder auf deutsch gemacht oder bleibt die auf englisch?kann mir das jemand bitte sagen! danke im vorausb:victory
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited April 2013
    Allowed to post on a faction website what might contribute to the delay involved in something as potentially complicated to them as a server merge?

Why exactly does that sound like a bad thing to you? What would seem silly to Fuzzy is that the GM's involved in the merge are not posting on their own forums a few simple words to keep the thousands waiting supplied with a little info.
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • _Potency_ - Momaganon
    _Potency_ - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013

The only thing they're saying there's a problem in the datacenter for the websites and that there's also some work to be performed to have the new server up and running.

No one ever said a thing about the database, if they had problems with that, i'd get scared for the character data.

There is no point to get scared , even if one of devs is drunk and writes runs a DROP on the database there are still backups ,
  • Unholly - Lothranis
    edited April 2013

b:surrender just relaying what i have heard, the jist of what i was trying to say was site tight they will open it when everything is ready.
    How do i amuse myself?

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wird die homepage wieder auf deutsch gemacht oder bleibt die auf englisch?kann mir das jemand bitte sagen! danke im vorausb:victory

das ist ein englisches forum, du troll. alles wichtige steht auf facebook.

last information on german facebook: unexpected bigger issues so they announced 1 hour ago that they are going to announce an ETA for the possible fix later..
    which means..they have no clue how long it will take at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited April 2013
    Allowed to post on a faction website what might contribute to the delay involved in something as potentially complicated to them as a server merge?

Why exactly does that sound like a bad thing to you? What would seem silly to Fuzzy is that the GM's involved in the merge are not posting on their own forums a few simple words to keep the thousands waiting supplied with a little info.

You just nailed the head on your own, Why is someone posting things on a faction's forum but not on the PWI forum?

That seems kinda stupid in my opinion.

Unless they're trying to post on the french/german forums atm, lol, those are down no?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You just nailed the head on your own, Why is someone posting things on a faction's forum but not on the PWI forum?

That seems kinda stupid in my opinion.

Unless they're trying to post on the french/german forums atm, lol, those are down no?

read above...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Unholly - Lothranis
    edited April 2013

thanks cal, hope to see you more after merge its going to be fun ^^
    How do i amuse myself?

edited April 2013
    read above...

Read another post where I said from the FB page they have they said issues in DataCENTER.

Does everyone here assume datacenter = database?

Not that I care so much about it, i'm just saying it was nowhere said it was a database issue, yet some faction "knows" it has to do with the database. I'm guessing they just meant datacenter but whatever.
  • schalke04jawohhl
    edited April 2013
    das ist ein englisches forum, du troll. alles wichtige steht auf facebook.

last information on german facebook: unexpected bigger issues so they announced 1 hour ago that they are going to announce an ETA for the possible fix later..
    which means..they have no clue how long it will take at all.

das ist mir schon klar aber die homepage war auf deutsch auch nicht nur auf englisch musste mal richtige lesen mein knuffel b:laugh
  • _Tidus - Raging Tide
    _Tidus - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok, so the server status page is now green but i cant connect to the server, has anyone got on yet? b:question
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    2 hours ago they wrote that they have problems in the datacentre. I think they mean problems with the database. At this reason do not work the EU Webpage and do not work the EU Server. And they will inform us if they know when the server get on again. (mean that they still do not know how long it will take).
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok, so the server status page is now green but i cant connect to the server, has anyone got on yet? b:question

Yes interesting. The Server status at the english pwi webpage say online but still unable to connect to the server.
  • _Potency_ - Momaganon
    _Potency_ - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    2 hours ago they wrote that they have problems in the datacentre. I think they mean problems with the database. At this reason do not work the EU Webpage and do not work the EU Server. And they will inform us if they know when the server get on again. (mean that they still do not know how long it will take).

datacenter != database , problems with datacenter can be a lot of things , your saying database because it's only thing you can think ofb:sin
  • Antigone - Momaganon
    Antigone - Momaganon Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ..honestly, did this Server update stuff work at any time? I doubt...
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    Lyrynx - Momaganon Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i just wanna play b:angry
    n hello pple's <3
  • Tuatara - Momaganon
    Tuatara - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hi kimmy b:kiss

my foots getting sore with all the tapping
  • _Tidus - Raging Tide
    _Tidus - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:surrender anyone know how long it will be before we can start playing on there again?