edited April 2013
    Options
    It sucks.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh you naughty boy. Did your mom teach you to listen to such songs ?
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    you film yourself ganking tt geared nabs from stealth

0/10 would puke b:angry
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    That quality is atrocious. Both of the video and of your PvP skills.

This is some strong trollbait, look at all the ones you've hooked.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Bad video, Bad song, Bad character, Bad name, Bad tactic, Bad targets, Bad playstyle, Bad skill level, Bad grammar, Bad genre of music, Bad quality of film, Bad comments section, Bad channel name, Bad player, Bad person, Bad display pic on profile, Bad execution, Bad level match ups, Bad gear match ups, Bad class match ups, Bad faction, Bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    That quality is atrocious. Both of the video and of your PvP skills.

This is some strong trollbait, look at all the ones you've hooked.

Sir, are you implying I am of the troll variety? If so, I'm afraid I may of to imply your face is similar to that of a buttocks.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sir, are you implying I am of the troll variety? If so, I'm afraid I may of to imply your face is similar to that of a buttocks.

So we meet again, Longknife! Only a fiend such as you could be behind this sort of treachery! Have at thee!

EDIT: I just made chicken!
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Cool vid man, if all sins on HL knew how to play their class like you the server would actually be worth returning to.

Love the song too.

Liked the vid and gave it two thumbs up. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Cool vid man, if all sins on HL knew how to play their class like you the server would actually be worth returning to.

Love the song too.

Liked the vid and gave it two thumbs up. b:victory

Lol what. Burnout is either mega sarcastic or the most clueless person alive haha, sadly I do not know without having met them. Truly this video is atrocious. It made me literally facepalm (one of the few times in my life I have ever done that), which clearly shows the depressing nature of this video. Everything all the critics said was correct. You lack skills, pick poor targets, and the video quality is bad. Just made me sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lol what. Burnout is either mega sarcastic or the most clueless person alive haha, sadly I do not know without having met them. Truly this video is atrocious. It made me literally facepalm (one of the few times in my life I have ever done that), which clearly shows the depressing nature of this video. Everything all the critics said was correct. You lack skills, pick poor targets, and the video quality is bad. Just made me sad.

Guys, I think the sin population might be filled with idiots. Just a hunch.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Darkbladel - Harshlands
    Darkbladel - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i actually made this vid to show nabs exacly what sins and other classes do to get their red names most of the time and to tick off some players ofc... and hey atleast i got the courage to post it not like the rl fails .. lmao , hate me ,love me idc im still having fun , and if you want to kill me idc eather and know what ima tel you my alts name as well incase yall wanna kill my lower lvls Andennas/KnightXY/A_***_O_O/Makeela/and ofc darkbladel... thats for the haters... lol and i got skills ,i just know when to use em...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i actually made this vid to show nabs exacly what sins and other classes do to get their red names most of the time and to tick off some players ofc... and hey atleast i got the courage to post it not like the rl fails .. lmao , hate me ,love me idc im still having fun , and if you want to kill me idc eather and know what ima tel you my alts name as well incase yall wanna kill my lower lvls Andennas/KnightXY/A_***_O_O/Makeela/and ofc darkbladel... thats for the haters... lol and i got skills ,i just know when to use em...

Dat backpedal

Ur Psy a boss though. Leads TW pushes in level 70 NPC equips and doesn't afraid.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Bad video, Bad song, Bad character, Bad name, Bad tactic, Bad targets, Bad playstyle, Bad skill level, Bad grammar, Bad genre of music, Bad quality of film, Bad comments section, Bad channel name, Bad player, Bad person, Bad display pic on profile, Bad execution, Bad level match ups, Bad gear match ups, Bad class match ups, Bad faction, Bad.

omd pooprogers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Dat backpedal

Ur Psy a boss though. Leads TW pushes in level 70 NPC equips and doesn't afraid.

lol <3 ikr love ma psy xD
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

If that was your intention (to show how some people get red names), then you did not make that clear/distinguished at all. "PvP Clip", "a lil vid about ma sin", "lol -video link-", none of those three connect to say "this is how high levels farm their red names". Instead, it misleads people to think what they all have stated in the replies of this thread.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    yes i think you should now close the thread for misleading us all !b:chuckle
  • Aylith - Harshlands
    Aylith - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    That cloud eruption genie is a vital part of an assassin's spark kit. They definitely need a buff and more skills for chi production in future updates. Hope this sin pvp guide gets stickied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My pixels bring all the boys to Dark, and they're like, I'll buy gear for ya. Damn right, CS r9 for ya.
    Take this free zen, you don't have to charge! b:kiss
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Options
    That cloud eruption genie is a vital part of an assassin's spark kit. They definitely need a buff and more skills for chi production in future updates. Hope this sin pvp guide gets stickied.

LOL.

/5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    If that was your intention (to show how some people get red names), then you did not make that clear/distinguished at all. "PvP Clip", "a lil vid about ma sin", "lol -video link-", none of those three connect to say "this is how high levels farm their red names". Instead, it misleads people to think what they all have stated in the replies of this thread.

yeah ma bad , next time ill choose the right tittle xD skai <3
    edited April 2013
    Options

and yeah thats my clerics genie rofl only use the holy path and ad on it >_< xD lol
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Well, lets hope you learned something of all this. rofl lol >_< xD
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »

Yea nah I knew he was actually meaning that but I stand by what I said.

And omd gaytraction I was all like switching from chrome to firefox and it had my old bookmarks so I figured Id check in on PWI, then I see this ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i159LCsXviM

i made a video about my life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuruaie - Harshlands
    Kuruaie - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I rather enjoyed the music choice. Why so serious. b:dirty
    ~Kuru.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I rather enjoyed the music choice. Why so serious. b:dirty
    ~Kuru.

Kuru you're two years late on your rent. Pay it or I might have to evict you in another year or so.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    My god what did i do to deserve watching such a useless video b:fatb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
  • Kuruaie - Harshlands
    Kuruaie - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Kuru you're two years late on your rent. Pay it or I might have to evict you in another year or so.

Manggg. I swear I mailed it so long ago. Yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]