Opinion on top 10 Nation War Parties.

Options
124»

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Had a great time in war last night. My squad went up against ZchristianZ, xPsychotic, blkSphere, and company twice (they also had some r9 third cast +10 mystic i didn't recognize and third Cast r9 bm) and we won both times :)

Admittedly before the haters start, in the first battle we won by continually IG digging and running until it timed out and in the second battle we got a ten point head start.

But, i was proud of my squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReckUrWorld - Lost City
    ReckUrWorld - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Off topic, how did you not know I was in LC all this time xDD?!

because ur not a factor
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    because ur not a factor

Incoming ban.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • Onatop - Lost City
    Onatop - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Wadzio my nation won last week...and we didnt lose a single war we beat Ikut's group homie
    We say jesya and she died instantly then went back to base to get a head start out. Didnt see u ever

FYI There is no more Kut's sqd. Since the new map in NW we all split and formed different pts, and Kut may or may not b playing his wiz o.o
    Find the solution to Laplace's equation at X=2, Y =3, OR bend over b:cry
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    because ur not a factor

Don't know ya and don't care. but that comment made my lol irl. Grow up kid there's a world out there bigger than pwi ;) and you're most def 'not a factor' there too
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Don't know ya and don't care. but that comment made my lol irl. Grow up kid there's a world out there bigger than pwi ;) and you're most def 'not a factor' there too

who is this guy.
    f:confused
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • Mr_Lapp - Lost City
    Mr_Lapp - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Why is the Harshland Mystic in here Shoo Go Away
    b:angry
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Because mystics are awesome.
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I hate that song ... S U G A R jump into your racing car its a SUGAR RUSH! f:sweat

Why Nation War always puts my party into the Wadzio Nation always loses even though our squad rarely lose any wars. f:sweat
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I hate that song ... S U G A R jump into your racing car its a SUGAR RUSH! f:sweat

Why Nation War always puts my party into the Wadzio Nation always loses even though our squad rarely lose any wars. f:sweat
    Wadzio wasn't in Flame.
    Flame got last.
    My party I'm pretty sure was the best party in all of Flame nation this Friday. It was awful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Blame v4, I just asked for random title and he gave me this. b:chuckle