Supply tokens, future treasures to be made?

ivonnatinkle
ivonnatinkle Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
So i was rumaging on the encyclopedia, as you do, and i noticed that the Supply tokens that you get from Nation Wars can be used to create a lot more than the raptures, uncannies, level restricted apoth. I also saw that you can make Dragon orbs 1-5*, Various Rank 9 3rd reforge gear, and a new rapture price of 60 NW tokens and 1 mil per. Is this officially going to hit other servers like Dreamweave, Lost City etc or is this just old news that hasn't been cleared off the 'Cylopedia?
Post edited by ivonnatinkle on

Comments

• Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    alot of stuff is for the chinese version from perfect world and dont come to us like this.

All the NW stuff can be hooked up at the forges, when you want to know, what items the CN version can craft with them, look at pwdatabase.
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well if rap price was a lot higher maybe nirvana wouldn't be a dead instance. As it is Nirvana may as well just take it out the game completely.

I'd give about 0 chance of them letting us get dragon orbs 1-5 thru nw at a token/coin price. Dragon orbs are one of the few cash cows they have besides the rank 8/9 rep/chips/medals.
  • SnowTempests - Raging Tide
    SnowTempests - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well... the Encyclopedia is not even our edition, it's PWCN's edition. You can't even find our version of r9r2 in the encyclopedia either. Those items you saw in the encyclopedia is from PWCN's forges, however futures intentions of implanting it into our version, I'm unsure of.